September 22Sep 22 On 09/08/2026 at 13:43, awardinary said:Having taken a trip down memory lane with some 1999 classics, I worked on a further unofficial collection of extra music from the year and compiled it into a four disc package for everyone's enjoyment!Full disclosure: this is not an official release. (🙁)Any chance on Xtra boosts for 90-93? Edited September 22Sep 22 by now89
September 22Sep 22 Author 19 minutes ago, now89 said:Any chance on Xtra boosts for 90-93?Possibly though my own music knowledge may be limited in finding suitable options. I was going to wait until 1996 came out next and do that, but I could be another year away.
September 22Sep 22 1 hour ago, awardinary said:Possibly though my own music knowledge may be limited in finding suitable options. I was going to wait until 1996 came out next and do that, but I could be another year away.Well i'm sure we can all pitch in with suggestions and lists, though i'm not sure how you select the running order. Edited September 22Sep 22 by now89
September 22Sep 22 7 minutes ago, now89 said:Well i'm sure we can all pitch in with suggestions and lists, though i'm not sure how you select the running order.How about some ideas for @nowmusic1993's own numbered series? He discontinued it at 72, but I'm sure we can help out.
September 23Sep 23 On 21/09/2026 at 02:38, nowmusic1993 said:My Now 125 predictionsCould be better. And what happened to your Facebook page? Was it removed or something?
September 24Sep 24 On 21/09/2026 at 02:38, nowmusic1993 said:My Now 125 predictionsTaylor Swift, 'Dai Dai' and 'Bass Persuades ' won't make it. 'The One That Got Away' was on Now 81 so that isn't happening either, I doubt 2 Becky Hill songs will be on there and I'm also doubtful about Bella Kay and Bebe Rexha
September 25Sep 25 6 hours ago, adamthechartmaster said:Taylor Swift, 'Dai Dai' and 'Bass Persuades ' won't make it. 'The One That Got Away' was on Now 81 so that isn't happening either, I doubt 2 Becky Hill songs will be on there and I'm also doubtful about Bella Kay and Bebe RexhaKaty Perry has a new song out now called Watch It Burn so I hope they include it instead of The One That Got Away as that’s already on Now 81 but it didn’t stop them repeating Another Love and Murder On The Dancefloor on Now 113 and Now 117 from Now 85 and Now 51
September 26Sep 26 On 15/04/2026 at 19:38, nowmusic1993 said:Now 20My work here is done! Thank you for all the appreciation everyone, I’m glad you’ve all enjoyed these. Who knows if I’ll do another project soon? Time will tell.I've made a Yearbook edition playlist of NOW 20 on Spotify featuring a majority of your choices! Feedback is appreciated.CD 1Queen - The Show Must Go OnVic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff - DizzyBelinda Carlisle - Live Your Life Be FreeU2 - The FlyPet Shop Boys - Where The Streets Have No Name (I Can't Take My Eyes Off You)Erasure - Love To Hate YouOrchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Sailing On The Seven SeasSimply Red - Something Got Me StartedLisa Stansfield - ChangeZoë - Sunshine On A Rainy Day (Mark Stent Mix)Salt-N-Pepa - Let's Talk About SexColor Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You UpKenny Thomas - Best Of YouPrince And The New Power Generation - Gett OffRozalla - Faith (In The Power Of Love)2 Unlimited - Get Ready For ThisMoby - GoThe Justified Ancients Of Mu Mu - It's Grim Up North (Part 1)Arnee And The Terminaters - I’ll Be Back (The Dancefloor Devastation Kick-Up)P.M. Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory BlissCD 2Paul Young - Don't Dream It's OverEnya - Caribbean BlueJulian Lennon - SaltwaterPaula Abdul - Rush RushJason Donovan - Any Dream Will DoCathy Dennis - Too Many WallsAlison Moyet - This HouseMarc Cohn - Walking In MemphisGlass Tiger - My TownScorpions - Wind Of ChangeINXS - Shining StarRoxette - JoyrideJames - Sit DownVoice Of The Beehive - I Think I Love YouSlade - Radio Wall Of SoundMonty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of LifeDon McLean - American PieCliff Richard - We Should Be TogetherKate Bush - Rocket ManCD 3Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For YouCher - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)Michael Jackson - Black Or WhiteRight Said Fred - I'm Too SexyOrchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Pandora's BoxAmy Grant - Baby, BabyCathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)Sabrina Johnston - Peace (In The Valley)New Kids On The Block - Call It What You WantThe Simpsons - Deep, Deep TroubleDJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - SummertimeHeavy D & The Boyz feat. Aaron Hall - Now That We Found LoveRozalla - Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless/La Da Dee La Da Da)The Prodigy - CharlyThe Shamen - Move Any MountainK-Klass - Rhythm Is A MysteryBizarre Inc. - Playing With Knives (Quaddrant Mix)Brothers In Rhythm - Such A Good FeelingThe KLF - Last Train To Trancentral (Live From The Lost Continent)CD 4Nirvana - Smells Like Teen SpiritExtreme - More Than WordsBlur - There's No Other WayR.E.M. - Shiny Happy PeopleLenny Kravitz - It Ain't Over 'Til It's OverGuns N' Roses - You Could Be MineThe Doors - Light My FireKylie Minogue - Shocked (DNA Remix)Dannii Minogue - Jump To The BeatC+C Music Factory feat. Freedom Williams - Things That Make You Go Hmmm...Oceanic - Insanity (Dream Tripper Old Skool Mix)N-Joi - AnthemCola Boy - 7 Ways To LoveMariah Carey - EmotionsBeverley Craven - Promise MeRoxette - Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave)Samantha Janus - A Message To Your HeartMichael Bolton - When A Man Loves A WomanDivinyls - I Touch Myself Edited Monday at 18:281 day by Harrison FB
September 26Sep 26 18 minutes ago, Harrison FB said:I've made a Yearbook edition playlist of NOW 20 on Spotify featuring a majority of your choices! Feedback is appreciated.Looking good.
September 26Sep 26 1 minute ago, geraintlewis268 said:Looking good.Thanks! I was just propping down the order of the track listing. I hope he approves this!
September 27Sep 27 On 15/04/2026 at 12:10, nowmusic1993 said:Now 21Just thought as there’s only one more left after this I’ll post them in this thread as well @awardinaryYearbook edition now available (some songs and edits not available):CD 1Queen - Bohemian RhapsodyWet Wet Wet - Goodnight GirlShakespears Sister - StayThe Temptations - My GirlSimply Red - StarsThe KLF feat. Tammy Wynette - Justified And AncientMadness - It Must Be LoveGenesis - I Can't DanceJulia Fordham - (Love Moves In) Mysterious WaysCrowded House - Weather With YouRight Said Fred - Deeply DippyMr. Big - To Be With YouEverything But The Girl - Love Is StrangeRoxette - Church Of Your HeartBrian May - Driven By YouThe Wonder Stuff - Welcome To The Cheap SeatsThe Jesus And Mary Chain - Far Gone And OutJames - Born Of FrustrationDaisy Chainsaw - Love Your MoneyThe Cure - HighTen Sharp - YouCD 2Shanice - I Love Your Smile (Driza Bone Remix)The Pasadenas - I'm Doin' Fine NowKylie Minogue - Give Me Just A Little More TimeEast Side Beat - Ride Like The Wind2 Unlimited - Twilight ZoneThe KLF - America: What Time Is Love?Clivilles & Cole - A Deeper LoveOpus III - It's A Fine DayErasure - Breath Of LifeMC Hammer - Addams GrooveSalt-N-Pepa - ExpressionCeCe Peniston - We Got A Love ThangPaula Abdul - VibeologyAlison Limerick - Make It On My OwnBryan Adams - Thought I'd Died And Gone To HeavenTina Turner - Way Of The WorldCurtis Stigers - I Wonder WhyDiana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love MeEric Clapton - Tears In HeavenCD 3Michael Jackson - Remember The TimeBruce Springsteen - Human TouchCher - Love And UnderstandingKym Sims - Too Blind To See It (Hurley's House Mix)Mariah Carey - Can't Let GoArmy Of Lovers - CrucifiedRight Said Fred - Don't Talk Just KissNew Kids On The Block - If You Go AwayShaft - Roobarb And CustardKicks Like A Mule - The BouncerThe Prodigy - Everybody In The Place (Fairground Mix)Rozalla - Are You Ready To FlyCappella feat. Loleatta Holloway - Take Me AwayBlue Pearl - (Can You) Feel The PassionDes'ree - Feel So HighShawn Christopher - Don't Lose The MagicBelinda Carlisle - Do You Feel Like I Feel?The Lightning Seeds - The Life Of RileyMichael Bolton - Steel BarsCliff Richard - This New YearCD 4U2 - OneNirvana - Come As You AreKiss - God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You IIThe Stone Roses - WaterfallGuns N' Roses - Live And Let DieRed Hot Chili Peppers - Under The BridgeManic Street Preachers - You Love UsIron Maiden - Be Quick Or Be DeadDef Leppard - Let's Get RockedBassheads - Is There Anybody Out There?Altern 8 - Activ 8 (Come With Me)Toxic Two - Rave GeneratorDJ Seduction - Hardcore Heaven (Heavenly Mix)Isotonik - Different StrokesRide - Leave Them All BehindThe Charlatans - WeirdoPrimal Scream - Movin' On UpTears For Fears - Laid So Low (Tears Roll Down)Mr. Bean & Smear Campaign feat. Bruce Dickinson - (I Want To Be) Elected Edited Monday at 18:151 day by Harrison FB
September 27Sep 27 On 13/04/2026 at 18:08, nowmusic1993 said:Now 22Yearbook edition now available (some songs and edits not available):CD 1Erasure - Take A Chance On MeCeCe Peniston - Finally (Choice Mix)KWS - Please Don't GoTake That - It Only Takes A MinuteNick Berry - HeartbeatSnap! - Rhythm Is A DancerUtah Saints - Something GoodThe Cure - Friday I'm In LoveMarc Almond - The Days Of Pearly SpencerThe Beautiful South - Bell Bottomed TearPrince And The New Power Generation - ThunderU2 - Even Better Than The Real ThingThe Shamen - L.S.I. (Love Sex Intelligence)Electronic - DisappointedUndercover - Baker StreetShakespears Sister - I Don't CareCarter The Unstoppable Sex Machine - Do Re Me, So Far So GoodUgly Kid Joe - Everything About YouSL2 - On A Ragga TipThe Orb - Blue RoomCD 2Richard Marx - HazardElton John - The OneRoy Orbison - I Drove All NightJimmy Nail - Ain't No DoubtJoe Cocker - Unchain My Heart (90s Version)Curtis Stigers - You're All That Matters To MeMichael Bolton feat. Kenny G - Missing You NowWilson Phillips - You Won't See Me CryCrowded House - Four Seasons In One DayWet Wet Wet - More Than LoveAnnie Lennox - WhyGeorge Michael & Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On MeDiana Ross - One Shining MomentSimply Red - Your MirrorVanessa Williams - Save The Best For LastEn Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)Soul II Soul feat. Richie Stephens - JoyIncognito - Don't You Worry 'Bout A ThingCD 3Madonna - This Used To Be My PlaygroundMariah Carey - I'll Be ThereDina Carroll - Ain't No ManTLC - Ain't 2 Proud 2 BegKris Kross - JumpManic Street Preachers - Motorcycle EmptinessNirvana - LithiumThe Stone Roses - I Am The ResurrectionGuns N' Roses - Knockin' On Heaven's DoorKylie Minogue - Finer Feelings (Brothers In Rhythm Mix)Jason Donovan - Mission Of LoveShut Up And Dance - Raving I'm RavingIron Maiden - From Here To EternityMetallica - Nothing Else MattersDef Leppard - Make Love Like A ManThe Sisters Of Mercy - Temple Of Love (1992)Inner City - Pennies From Heaven2 Unlimited - WorkaholicAltern 8 - Evapor 8CD 4Michael Jackson - In The ClosetCyndi Lauper - The World Is StoneMorrissey - You're The One For Me, FattyBryan Adams - All I Want Is YouTori Amos - CrucifyKim Wilde - Love Is HolyMichael Ball - One Step Out Of TimeSmart E's - Sesame's TreetUrban Hype - A Trip To TrumptonBassheads - Back To The Old SchoolFlowered Up - WeekenderBruce Springsteen - 57 Channels (And Nothin' On)Belinda Carlisle - Little Black BookKym Sims - Take My AdviceDon-E - Love Makes The World Go RoundThe Wedding Present - Come Play With MeThe B-52's - Good StuffJosé Carreras & Sarah Brightman - Amogos Para Siempre (Friends For Life) Edited Monday at 18:091 day by Harrison FB
September 28Sep 28 On 12/04/2026 at 17:47, nowmusic1993 said:Now 23Yearbook edition now available (some songs and edits not available):CD 1Tasmin Archer - Sleeping SatelliteJon Secada - Just Another DayCharles & Eddie - Would I Lie To You?Was (Not Was) feat. Kim Basinger & Ozzy Osbourne - Shake Your HeadBob Marley & The Wailers - Iron Lion ZionGo West - FaithfulGeorge Michael - Too FunkyArrested Development - People EverydaySimply Red - For Your BabiesErma Franklin - Piece Of My HeartMichael Jackson - Heal The WorldBrian May - Too Much Love Will Kill YouSimple Minds - Alive And KickingJohn Lee Hooker - Boom BoomBilly Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky HeartLittle Angels - Too Much Too YoungRichard Marx - Take This HeartGenesis - Jesus He Knows MeINXS - Baby Don't CryCrowded House - It's Only NaturalCD 2Erasure - Who Needs Love Like That (Hamburg Mix)The Shamen - Ebeneezer GoodeRage - Run To YouBizarre Inc. feat. Angie Brown - I'm Gonna Get YouHeaven 17 - Temptation (Brothers In Rhythm Remix)East 17 - House Of Love (Pedigree Mix)The Farm - Don't You Want MeFelix - Don't You Want MeUndercover - Never Let Her Slip AwayDoctor Spin - TetrisAmbassadors Of Funk feat. M.C. Mario - SuperMarioLandRoxette - How Do You Do!ABBA - Dancing QueenBjörn Again - A Little RespectVanessa Paradis - Be My BabyBetty Boo - Let Me Take You ThereSophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your LoverPeter Gabriel - Digging In The DartEnya - Book Of DaysRoy Orbison & k.d. Lang - CryingFreddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - BarcelonaCD 3Boyz II Men - End Of The RoadTake That - A Million Love SongsMadonna - EroticaAnnie Lennox - Walking On Broken GlassDina Carroll - Special Kind Of LoveGloria Estefan - Miami Hit MixBoney M. - MegamixBananarama - Movin' OnKylie Minogue - What Kind Of Fool? (Heard All That Before)Jason Donovan - As Time Goes ByNeneh Cherry - Money LoveDr. Alban - It's My Life2 Unlimited - The Magic FriendM People - ExcitedKWS - Rock Your Baby (Boogaloo Investigator Mix)Diana Ross - If We Hold On TogetherMichael Bolton - To Love SomebodyCliff Richard - I Still Believe In YouNeil Diamond - Morning Has BrokenElton John - The Last SongCD 4Manic Street Preachers - Theme From M*A*S*H (Suicide Is Painless)Bon Jovi - Keep The FaithR.E.M. - DriveSuede - Metal MickeyU2 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild HorsesThe Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes OutLionel Richie - My DestinyCathy Dennis - IrresistibleBryan Adams - Do I Have To Say The Words?Status Quo - Roadhouse Medley (Anniversary Waltz Part 25)En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can FeelKris Kross - Warm It Up (Dupri's Mix)The Prodigy - FireRotterdam Termination Source - Poing!AC/DC - Highway To Hell (Live)Guns N' Roses - YesterdaysNed's Atomic Dustbin - Not Sleeping AroundShakespears Sister - Hello (Turn Your Radio On)Céline Dion & Peabo Bryson - Beauty And The Beast Edited Monday at 18:021 day by Harrison FB
Monday at 11:181 day On 23/03/2026 at 00:49, nowmusic1993 said:Now 24Yearbook edition playlist (not all edits and songs are available):CD 1The Bluebells - Young At HeartTake That - Could It Be MagicSub Sub feat. Melanie Williams - Ain't No Love (Ain't No Use)Snap! feat. Niki Haris - Exterminate!Sister Sledge - We Are Family (Sure Is Pure Remix)Snow - InformerShabba Ranks feat. Chevelle Franklin - Mr. LovermanShaggy - Oh CarolinaEast 17 - Deep (Breath Mix)Stereo MC's - Step It UpArrested Development - TennesseeRobin S - Show Me Love (Stonebridge Mix)Lulu - Independence (Brothers In Rhythm Mix)West End feat. Sybil - The Love I Lost2 Unlimited - No LimitThe Prodigy - Out Of SpaceCappella - U Got 2 Know (A La Carte Paris Mix)Sunscreem - Pressure USMonie Love - Born 2 B.R.E.E.D (Paisley Park Mix)The S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M. feat. Michelle Visage - It's Gonna Be A Lovely DayHue & Cry - Labour Of LoveCD 2Duran Duran - Ordinary WorldAnnie Lennox - Love Song For A VampireWorld Party - Is It Like Today?k.d. Lang - Constant CravingTasmin Archer - In Your CarePM Dawn - Looking Through Patient EyesThe Beloved - Sweet HarmonyDina Carroll - This TimeSimply Red - Lady Godiva's RoomWhitney Houston - I'm Every WomanGenesis - Invisible Touch (Live)Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My WayDepeche Mode - I Feel YouPeter Gabriel - SteamUgly Kid Joe - Cats In The CradleFaith No More - EasyBryan Ferry - I Put A Spell On YouUltravox - ViennaPaul McCartney - Hope Of DeliveranceCD 3Michael Jackson - Give In To MeMadonna - Deeper And DeeperJade - Don't Walk AwayM People - How Can I Love You More?Right Said Fred & Friends - Stick It OutThe WWF Superstars - Slam JamThe Shamen - Phorever People (Beatmasters Mix)Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop HoorayLisa Stansfield - Someday (I'm Coming Back)Mica Paris - I Never Felt Like This BeforeDavid Bowie - Jump They SayBananarama - More, More, MoreBizarre Inc. feat. Angie Brown - Took My LoveU.S.U.R.A. - Open Your MindHeaven 17 - (We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang (Rapino Mix)Sting - If I Ever Lose My Faith In YouJon Secada - AngelGloria Estefan - I See Your SmileWhitney Houston - I Will Always Love YouCD 4Freddie Mercury - In My DefenceBoyz II Men - MotownphillyKylie Minogue - CelebrationDef Leppard - Heaven IsIron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark (Live)Guns N' Roses - November RainBon Jovi - Bed Of RosesManic Street Preachers - Little Baby NothingSuede - Animal NitratePop Will Eat Itself - Get The Girl! Kill The Baddies!Dinosaur Jr. - Start Choppin'En Vogue - Give It Up, Turn It LooseIce Cube - It Was A Good DayLeila K - Open SesameSananda Maitreya - Do You Love Me Like You Say?Madonna - Bad Girl Edited yesterday at 06:561 day by Harrison FB
Monday at 17:411 day On 20/03/2026 at 14:44, nowmusic1993 said:Now 25Yearbook edition playlist (only one song isn't available):CD 1George Michael & Queen - Somebody To Love4 Non Blondes - What's Up?Tina Turner - I Don't Wanna FightAce Of Base - All That She WantsGabrielle - DreamsLena Fiagbe - You Came From EarthR.E.M. - Everybody HurtsNew Order - RegretSonia - Better The Devil You KnowFreddie Mercury - Living On My Own (No More Brothers Mix)Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (Phil Kelsey Remix)Inner Circle - Sweat (A La La La La Song)Chaka Demus & Pliers - Tease MeLouchie Lou & Mitchie One - Shout (It Out)Shabba Ranks feat. Maxi Priest - Housecall (Your Body Can't Lie To Me)Duran Duran - Come UndonePaul Weller - SunflowerKingmaker - Ten Years AsleepGuns N' Roses - Civil WarCD 2Urban Cookie Collective - The Key, The Secret2 Unlimited - Tribal DanceRobin S - Luv 4 LuvSybil - When I'm Good And ReadyDannii Minogue - This Is ItSnap! feat. Niki Haris - Do You See The Light? (Looking For)The Time Frequency - The Ultimate HighJon Secada - Do You Really Want MeKim Wilde - If I Can't Have YouEast 17 - West End Girls (Faces On Posters Mix)Joey Lawrence - Nothin' My Love Can't FixEfua - SomewhereSade - No Ordinary LoveRichard Darbyshire - This I SwearOrchestral Manoevres In The Dark - Dream Of Me (Based On Love's Theme)D:Ream - U R The Best ThingJuliet Roberts - Caught In The Middle (Gospel Revival Version)Oui 3 - Break From The Old RoutineUtah Saints - I Want YouJesus Jones - Zeroes And OnesCD 3House Of Pain - Jump AroundTake That - Why Can't I Wake Up With YouBad Boys Inc - Don't Talk About LoveMariah Carey - DreamloverWhitney Houston - I Have NothingMichael Jackson - Will You Be ThereSting - Fields Of GoldLisa Stansfield - In All The Right PlacesBarry Manilow - Copacabana (At The Copa) (1993 Remix)Madonna - FeverDina Carroll - Express (West End Remix)Gloria Estefan - Go AwayPet Shop Boys - Can You Forgive Her?a-ha - Dark Is The Night For AllRoxette - Almost UnrealTasmin Archer - Lords Of The New ChurchMica Paris - I Wanna Hold On To You (Absolute Mix)Tears For Fears - Break It Down AgainSister Sledge - Thinking Of You (Bump Mix)Craig McLachlan & Debbie Gibson - You're The One That I WantCD 4Niamh Kavanagh - In Your EyesKenny Thomas - StayJade - I Wanna Love YouCypress Hill - Insane In The BrainTaylor Dayne - Can't Get Enough Of Your LoveCliff Richard - Human Work Of ArtDebbie Harry - I Can See ClearlySuede - So YoungBon Jovi - In These ArmsManic Street Preachers - From Despair To WhereRage Against The Machine - Bullet In The HeadAerosmith - Livin' On The EdgeAC/DC - Big GunGreen Jelly - Three Little PigsRobert Plant - 29 PalmsDeacon Blue - Hang Your HeadThe Prodigy - Wind It Up (Rewound)Bruce Reitherman & Phil Harris - The Jungle Book Groove Edited Monday at 21:171 day by Harrison FB
17 hours ago17 hr I thought I’d do a Now 125 predictionCD 11. Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation2. Olivia Rodrigo - Stupid Song3. Ariana Grande - Petal4. Noah Kahan - Orbiter5. Bruno Mars - Risk It All6. Alex Warren - Fine Place To Die7. Ella Langley - Be Her8. Silva Bumpa - On 2nite9. Sonny Fodera & CHRYSTAL - My Loving10. ANOTR & 54 Ultra - Talk To You11. Prospa & Cloonee - Free Your Mind12. Hugel, Imael Angel & Ultra Naté - Movin' To The Sun13. Stella Lefty - Boston14. KATSEYE - Animal15. Charli XCX - Camera16. Alyssa Grace - Bloodstream17. Temper City - Self Aware18. Audrey Hobert - Sue Me19. Morgan Wallen - Been By Now20. Jamie Miller - Babydoll21. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA22. The Kid LAROI - Back When You Were Mine23. Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Boys24. Ellie Goulding - Black Prada DressCD 21. Tame Impala - Loser2. Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades3. Dolly Parton - 9 To 54. Simple Minds - Beginner Boys5. Fontaines DC - Marianne6. Ashe - Stop The Wedding!7. Steve Lacy - Oh Yeah8. Noah Kahan - Willing And Able9. Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran - Repeat It10. TLC - No Scrubs11. PinkPantheress - Girl Like Me12. Kettama - Comes And Goes13. Faouzia - Unethical14. Ezra Collective - Jubilee Feeling15. Kasabian - Nothing Better Than This16. Nothing But Thieves - A Different Kind Of Happiness17. Take That - Sweet July18. Soft Cell - Out Come The Freaks19. ADÉLA - Nicole Kidman20. Olivia Dean - I've Seen It21. Imael Angel - Bad Times22. James Blunt - Tastes Like Summer23. Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue - These Alarms
Create an account or sign in to comment