September 18Sep 18 Author Absolutely brilliant album again. I swear she is the most consistent pop star I know.are we on a break is sublime and had me close to tears. The best on the album after my first play.And F.A.M.T. knocked me for 6.LOVE
September 19Sep 19 Author 'are we on a break' is this era's 'hey you got drugs?'. Soaring sad but euphoric vibes that just explode spectacularly in that chorus. Are you supposed to cry, dance, break down, pleasure yourself during it?... or all of the above! I am utterly obsessed, it'll go down as one of her all-time best songs for sure.
September 21Sep 21 Finally getting round to hearing the album and its fab! out of the tracks I hadnt heard already I enjoyed; I'm the cake, die for my art with a lonely heart, are we on a break, idiot, rommie and source of life....basicelly every track is a banger
September 21Sep 21 Author 18 minutes ago, Jack said:Are we on a break is one of my all time Tove Lo faves already, stunning!!YES JACK I KNEW I COULD RELY ON YOU. It has really hit me so so so hard, I can't describe it. That and F.A.M.T. are the two masterpieces. She does sad/euphoric vibes expertly.The entire album is incredible. My expectations strangely weren't the highest but that made it all the more special hearing it and being blown over by it all.I love her so much
Monday at 13:233 days "are we on a break?" and "if I could I would" are my favourites after sitting with the album, especially the former - it's absolutely heartbreaking. Thank god it wasn't released last year when I was going through exactly what she sings about lmao.I cannot wait to see her sing it live next month!
Create an account or sign in to comment