Posted Saturday at 20:592 days According to The Mirror. If he has a good case then good luck to him.Daily MirrorScott Mills to sue the BBC over shock Radio 2 sacking in...Scott Mills has enlisted lawyers to sue the BBC after they sacked him in relation to a police investigation concerning an underage boy, the Mirror can revealAxed star Scott Mills is set to sue the BBC for unfair dismissal after his shock sacking, the Mirror can exclusively reveal. The DJ has enlisted top laywers to lodge a case against the BBC. It's understood he will claim that he disclosed the full details of the cop probe - including the accuser’s age - to BBC Radio 1 bosses at the time.The BBC has previously said that they knew about the investigation but that "new information” came to light which sources claim was the fact the accuser was under 16. But it's understood Mills will argue that this was all raised at the time to Radio 1. A source said: "It's going to get very messy indeed."Mills was interviewed by police in 2018 under caution after being accused of serious sexual offences against a boy under the age of 16. A full file was sent to the CPS, who said there was not enough evidence to charge him. Edited Saturday at 21:272 days by CRAZY CHRIS
Create an account or sign in to comment