Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 25
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was screaming when I saw this lmao

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    At this point, I wouldn't even be remotely surprised if Mariana made it all the way to the finale with just bottom placements. 🤣

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    All rise for the most iconic track record of all time!

Posted Images

I honestly think they’re about to crown Regina.

Elektra has 6/9 wins for me and I don’t even stan her like that, she’s eating them up and I really feel like they’ve paid her dust despite the TR she’s had.

Yeah I also see Regina winning. Those last couple of weeks were spectacular for her whereas Matraka lost a lot of the momentum. I’m surprised they didn’t put her in the bottom for the makeover by default (if you’re not in the top, you’re in the bottom, etc). Perhaps she’s winning in the end and someone with 2 bottom placements would probably not look good for a winner to have.

I also don’t like Matraka so I’d personally go for Regina :’)

Alexis was so funny in this episode and season overall. Maybe it’s the language or experience but this time she was giving mother.

  • Author
7 hours ago, pavi said:

Alexis was so funny in this episode and season overall. Maybe it’s the language or experience but this time she was giving mother.

Alexis telling Mariana to shut up was legendary cheeseblock

  • 2 weeks later...

Regina finishing 4th was a slap in the face. Like, what?!

They really tried to pretend the final challenge was about being a Latina, and not a Mexican. Por supuesto, Jan

At least Matraka did not win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.