September 24Sep 24 Has there not been an day where there hasn't been an argument in this series or some drama from Rochelle who is playing it very well.
September 24Sep 24 12 minutes ago, Jack said:Should have been the grotesque Marcus wbkWolverine Marcus, how did he stay in for so long.
September 24Sep 24 2 minutes ago, Jαsє said:Chelsey now 1/14 to goI NEED to know how much of the vote she gets Surely somewhere in the 90s. 💀
September 24Sep 24 Author Cannot wait to see the eruption of boos for Chelsey tomorrow make that group squirm.Chelsey genuinely gives me Roxanne Pallett kinda vibes too. Totally manipulative. I have zero time for Lynx, but why is she so concerned with closing him off to just this group of four? Insane. Rhianna's just as bad.I also hate when housemates nominate because they think someone's 'playing the game'. It just proves that adopting the US format here could never truly work because if the housemates themselves can't come to terms with someone playing a game (and appreciate them playing it well) we'd be doomed.
September 24Sep 24 Is Chelsey really that bad!Even Nicole didn’t feel that worthy of setting the all time record (but her eviction was much later in the series and she was up against two popular housemates!) I think Chelsey could possibly break the head to head record (I doubt ITV will announce though as i think if they do it once they’d have to do it for them all). Wow at this series though. I never thought I’d ever see Big Brother like this again so so good.
September 24Sep 24 I don't think she is the worst ever no, she just is up against the bookies fave in Pauline.I can't remember too much of Nicole tbh, but i don't remember her being the worst, just really whiny and annoying.
September 24Sep 24 Rochelle is annoying the living shit out of me this episode so far, I don't even find it entertaining. It's SO performative and calculated, like she doesn't know how to cook chicken - give me a f***ing break.
September 24Sep 24 Author 1 minute ago, Jack said:Rochelle is annoying the living shit out of me this episode so far, I don't even find it entertaining. It's SO performative and calculated, like she doesn't know how to cook chicken - give me a f***ing break.She's definitely done her homework before she came on, trying to make herself an 'iconic' housemate. Especially when she was sitting whispering to Philip about people knowing what would make good TV etc.
September 24Sep 24 She's so disingenuous and knows exactly what she is doing. People had better see through it and not lap it up.If I see one "she is mother!!!!!111" I will combust.
September 24Sep 24 THAT ENTIRE SCENE WAS SO QUOTABLE EVERY SINGLE LINE MADE ME G A S PPACKH IT f***HIN IN
September 24Sep 24 "she's a lunatic" as Rochelle stormed off to the diary room was subtle but made me piss myself laughing 🤣🤣
Create an account or sign in to comment