Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 445
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • A heated argument over God being spelt as Dog backwards is the kind of petty drama I've missed on this show in recent years

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lewistgreen said:

Wonder if the coconut water is organic too!!

The classic coconut water isn't certified as organic.

I hate this…. I also do NOT think it’s members of the public doing this rather production meddling

The “Rochelle was telling the truth” one in particular is irritating the life out of me !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.