Posted September 5Sep 5 1. Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me [3-4-1]2. Olivia Rodrigo – Stupid Song [11-3-2]3. Gracie Abrams – Hit The Wall [30-15-2-3]4. Noah Kahan – Doors [40-37-7-4]5. Sienna Spiro – Great Expectation [8-5]6. Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready [6-6]7. Teddy Swims – Mr. Know It All [26-13-5-1-7]8. Ariana Grande – Petal9. Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You [21-13-9]10. Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure [1-5-10]11. Sabrina Carpenter – House Tour [20-14-x-31-12-6-10-11]12. Sienna Spiro – Pure [14-12]13. Hugel, Imael Angel & Ultra Nate – Movin’ To The Sun [15-13]14. Bailey Zimmerman – Chevy Silverado [31-23-14]15. Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead [16-3-4-9-15]16. Stella Lefty – Boston [29-21-16]17. Silva Bumpa – On 2nite [30-17-17]18. Benson Boone – The Time Of My Life [25-18]19. Malcolm Todd – Earrings [20-19]20. Gracie Abrams – Look At My Life [26-20]21. Alyssa Grace – Bloodstream [36-21]22. Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind [25-13-11-22]23. Shakira & Burna Boy – Dai Dai [22-23]24. Kyra Machida – Control25. Katseye – Animal26. Tame Impala – Loser27. Morgan Wallen – Don’t We [27-21-22-9-18-27]28. Adela – Ain’t In LA29. Bruno Mars – Risk It All [17-2-5-10-27-29]30. Anotr & 54 Ultra – Talk To You [32-26-16-12-30]31. Dominic Fike – Babydoll [40-35-x-31]32. Temper City – Self Aware [40-32]33. Lena Leon – Chemical34. The Strokes – Going Shopping35. Swedish House Mafia & Lykke Li – Happiness Is So Sad36. Katseye – Hootie Frutti37. Ella Langley & Morgan Wallen – I Can’t Love You Anymore [26-24-37]38. Sienna Spiro – Material Lover [35-19-16-38]39. Noah Kahan – Orbiter40. Boys Go To Jupiter – Lovers Always Lose
September 5Sep 5 Hi there Riser!Nice to see "Hate That I Made You Love Me" at the top, "Stupid Song" as the runner-up, "Doors" and "Great Expectation" in the top 5, "I Knew It, I Knew You" in the top 10, the new peak for "Movin' To The Sun", "Boston", "Earrings", "Look At My Life" and "Self Aware", the big gain for "Bloodstream" and the debuts for "Animal", "Ain't In LA" and "Happiness Is So Sad".Great chart!Take care.
September 5Sep 5 Hi Riser,Petal, Animal and Ain't In LA are a great bunch of new entries. I have great expectations for them!
September 6Sep 6 Hey Jordan!I'm ecstatic that hate that I made you love me finally reached your #1. It's amazing, probably my favourite song she's ever done now. I've come a long way from my initial reaction which was just sort of 'meh'.Great Expectation finally clicked with me this week so it should be on my chart soon. It's great.Petal debuting top 10 is great. I'm a massive fan of this one. The video in particular is brilliant and I love the meta commentary.Or inter is great, one of my favourites from Noah Kahan. I do hope to see this one skyrocket next month.Fantastic chart 👏
September 10Sep 10 Hey Riser,Adela debuting!! 🤗Benson Top20!! Love the song 😍Awesome to see Olivia Top2!! 😇Very good N.1!! ☺️
September 12Sep 12 Author On 05/09/2026 at 12:42, Sergej said:Hi there Riser!Nice to see "Hate That I Made You Love Me" at the top, "Stupid Song" as the runner-up, "Doors" and "Great Expectation" in the top 5, "I Knew It, I Knew You" in the top 10, the new peak for "Movin' To The Sun", "Boston", "Earrings", "Look At My Life" and "Self Aware", the big gain for "Bloodstream" and the debuts for "Animal", "Ain't In LA" and "Happiness Is So Sad".Great chart!Take care.Hi Sergej, thanks for commenting!On 05/09/2026 at 14:10, DaTilt said:Hi Riser,Petal, Animal and Ain't In LA are a great bunch of new entries. I have great expectations for them!Hi DaTilt, all three should climb! Petal is a future #1 contender and Ain't In LA is still growing on me. Thanks for commenting!On 06/09/2026 at 02:00, JSG said:Hey Jordan!I'm ecstatic that hate that I made you love me finally reached your #1. It's amazing, probably my favourite song she's ever done now. I've come a long way from my initial reaction which was just sort of 'meh'.Great Expectation finally clicked with me this week so it should be on my chart soon. It's great.Petal debuting top 10 is great. I'm a massive fan of this one. The video in particular is brilliant and I love the meta commentary.Or inter is great, one of my favourites from Noah Kahan. I do hope to see this one skyrocket next month.Fantastic chart 👏Hi James!Wow, that's high praise but I was kind of 'meh' at 'Hate That I Made You Love Me' too, definitely not now. I have to check my archive but pretty sure this extends Ariana's record for most #1s on my chart!Looking forward to seeing 'Great Expectation' on your chart! Needless to say I love Sienna Yes 'Petal' is amazing too, could be my next #1 even. I still need to watch the video!Not sure how high 'Orbiter' will get but it should hang around my chart for a while at least.Thanks for commenting!On 10/09/2026 at 00:33, seltinpixmile said:Hey Riser,Adela debuting!! 🤗Benson Top20!! Love the song 😍Awesome to see Olivia Top2!! 😇Very good N.1!! ☺️Hi Seltin Yay for Benson! Wonder how soon he'll release another song. Glad you like my #1 too.Thanks for commenting!
September 19Sep 19 On 05/09/2026 at 15:55, Riser said:1. Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me [3-4-1]2. Olivia Rodrigo – Stupid Song [11-3-2] still growing for me this one4. Noah Kahan – Doors [40-37-7-4] I feel like I should be charting Noah Kahan but I never hear his stuff enough for it to grow on me, bizarrely. 5. Sienna Spiro – Great Expectation [8-5] ditto! 6. Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready [6-6]7. Teddy Swims – Mr. Know It All [26-13-5-1-7] annoying this didnt go top 40 in the UK and US. 8. Ariana Grande – Petal9. Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You [21-13-9]10. Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure [1-5-10]11. Sabrina Carpenter – House Tour [20-14-x-31-12-6-10-11]13. Hugel, Imael Angel & Ultra Nate – Movin’ To The Sun [15-13]15. Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead [16-3-4-9-15]16. Stella Lefty – Boston [29-21-16]17. Silva Bumpa – On 2nite [30-17-17]22. Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind [25-13-11-22]23. Shakira & Burna Boy – Dai Dai [22-23]25. Katseye – Animal Toxic by any other name....but good 😇26. Tame Impala – Loser27. Morgan Wallen – Don’t We [27-21-22-9-18-27]28. Adela – Ain’t In LA29. Bruno Mars – Risk It All [17-2-5-10-27-29]30. Anotr & 54 Ultra – Talk To You [32-26-16-12-30]32. Temper City – Self Aware [40-32] a real gradual grower this one!34. The Strokes – Going Shopping they topped my charts way back when with Reptilia, but struggle a bit these days37. Ella Langley & Morgan Wallen – I Can’t Love You Anymore [26-24-37]38. Sienna Spiro – Material Lover [35-19-16-38]40. Boys Go To Jupiter – Lovers Always LoseHello Jordan! Great chart as always, sorry for the delay commenting - shh dont tell anyone but I'm off to Spain a week Monday for another holiday, which means I might have to rollover another chart. Have to see if I get a lazy day! 😄Fab! 😎
September 20Sep 20 What's up Jordan!1. Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me [3-4-1] Oh wow I was NOT expecting this to reverse direction I don't think it's her best song by any means but it's not bad. I do think it's the best song on an otherwise average album though! 2. Olivia Rodrigo – Stupid Song [11-3-2]3. Gracie Abrams – Hit The Wall [30-15-2-3]5. Sienna Spiro – Great Expectation [8-5] It's taken a long time but this has finally started to grow on me a little!6. Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready [6-6] Still really loving this, one of my favourite songs of the year so far. Hope it doesn't stall at #6 for you, definitely deserves top 5! #fingerscrossed7. Teddy Swims – Mr. Know It All [26-13-5-1-7]8. Ariana Grande – Petal Not as good as the first single but I'm intrigued as to how this is going to perform for you next month...9. Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You [21-13-9]10. Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure [1-5-10]15. Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead [16-3-4-9-15]18. Benson Boone – The Time Of My Life [25-18]20. Gracie Abrams – Look At My Life [26-20] I think this is a better song than Hit The Wall.21. Alyssa Grace – Bloodstream [36-21] Really Jordan??? I think this is terrible 23. Shakira & Burna Boy – Dai Dai [22-23]25. Katseye – Animal This is pretty good but I do prefer Hootie Frutti from their EP, that's so much fun!28. Adela – Ain’t In LA Always nice to see my #1 appear in your chart really hoping this smashes for you, I love the 2000s vibe it has!30. Anotr & 54 Ultra – Talk To You [32-26-16-12-30]36. Katseye – Hootie Frutti Oh and speaking of Hootie Fruitti, here it is Nice selection
September 26Sep 26 Author On 19/09/2026 at 09:11, Popchartfreak said:Hello Jordan! 2. Olivia Rodrigo – Stupid Song [11-3-2] still growing for me this one4. Noah Kahan – Doors [40-37-7-4] I feel like I should be charting Noah Kahan but I never hear his stuff enough for it to grow on me, bizarrely.5. Sienna Spiro – Great Expectation [8-5] ditto!7. Teddy Swims – Mr. Know It All [26-13-5-1-7] annoying this didnt go top 40 in the UK and US.25. Katseye – Animal Toxic by any other name....but good 😇32. Temper City – Self Aware [40-32] a real gradual grower this one!34. The Strokes – Going Shopping they topped my charts way back when with Reptilia, but struggle a bit these daysGreat chart as always, sorry for the delay commenting - shh dont tell anyone but I'm off to Spain a week Monday for another holiday, which means I might have to rollover another chart. Have to see if I get a lazy day! 😄Fab! 😎Hi John! Yes, you should be charting Noah Kahan, I'm hearing his stuff a lot so I wonder why you're not. Enjoying his second album a lot more than the first, no sophomore slump, yay!'Mr. Know It All' actually did make top 40 in the US! It's only at #38 I think, so still annoying that it didn't do better overall. Everyone was all over his singles two years ago, what happened?This is actually the very first time I've charted the Strokes Their commercial peak era was before I was making charts, then they've just always passed me by until this one randomly got stuck in my head.Thanks for commenting and have fun in Spain!On 20/09/2026 at 17:27, Mangø said:What's up Jordan!1. Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me [3-4-1] Oh wow I was NOT expecting this to reverse direction I don't think it's her best song by any means but it's not bad. I do think it's the best song on an otherwise average album though! 2. Olivia Rodrigo – Stupid Song [11-3-2]3. Gracie Abrams – Hit The Wall [30-15-2-3]5. Sienna Spiro – Great Expectation [8-5] It's taken a long time but this has finally started to grow on me a little!6. Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready [6-6] Still really loving this, one of my favourite songs of the year so far. Hope it doesn't stall at #6 for you, definitely deserves top 5! #fingerscrossed7. Teddy Swims – Mr. Know It All [26-13-5-1-7]8. Ariana Grande – Petal Not as good as the first single but I'm intrigued as to how this is going to perform for you next month...9. Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You [21-13-9]10. Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure [1-5-10]15. Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead [16-3-4-9-15]18. Benson Boone – The Time Of My Life [25-18]20. Gracie Abrams – Look At My Life [26-20] I think this is a better song than Hit The Wall.21. Alyssa Grace – Bloodstream [36-21] Really Jordan??? I think this is terrible 23. Shakira & Burna Boy – Dai Dai [22-23]25. Katseye – Animal This is pretty good but I do prefer Hootie Frutti from their EP, that's so much fun!28. Adela – Ain’t In LA Always nice to see my #1 appear in your chart really hoping this smashes for you, I love the 2000s vibe it has!30. Anotr & 54 Ultra – Talk To You [32-26-16-12-30]36. Katseye – Hootie Frutti Oh and speaking of Hootie Fruitti, here it is Nice selection Hi Mango!1. I wasn't really expecting this either! I can't quite explain it, I don't think it compares to her other #1s but I still love something about it. Her album's next on my list to listen to, hoping to find a few gems at least...5. Yay! She's basically my new favorite singer at this point. She should get her 5th top 10 in my next chart, not bad for her first year!6. You'll be pleased to know I've been jamming to it even more this week, a contender for my next #1 or it'll climb at the very least!8. Me too! I hope it'll climb now that it's had a full month, but my chart's quite competitive at the moment.20. I can't quite agree but wish it was doing a little better at least.21. Yeah It's grown on me like a weed 28. I'm liking the vibe more than the song itself, but I think it'll get a decent peak for me! I'm still undecided on 'Nicole Kidman' though 36. Yeah 'Hootie Frutti' is so fun and catchy!!Thanks for commenting
September 26Sep 26 2 hours ago, Riser said:28. I'm liking the vibe more than the song itself, but I think it'll get a decent peak for me! I'm still undecided on 'Nicole Kidman' though I want to like 'Nicole Kidman' but I just can't get into it
Create an account or sign in to comment