Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

I was wondering, if Taylor never had done the eras tour & instead focused on touring the album, what would the setlist have looked like for this particular tour? I came up with someone like this which would have captured all the big songs from TTPD & include the classic hit singles:

  1. The Tortured Poets Department

  2. Blank Space

  3. Fresh Out The Slammer

  4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

  5. Style

  6. Fortnight

  7. So Long, London

  8. All Too Well (10 Min)

  9. Guilty As Sin?

  10. Cardigan

  11. Down Bad

  12. Who's Afraid Of Little Old Me

  13. Don't Blame Me

  14. My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys

  15. Look What You Made Me Do

  16. The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived

  17. Florida!!!

  18. Cruel Summer

  19. Shake It Off

  20. Love Story

  21. I Can Do It With A Broken Heart

Edited by Rep_101

  • Views 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.