Thursday at 18:481 day Author 3 hours ago, Popchartfreak said:Hi Sergej! πSorry this is a week late (just like my charts!) I will catch up with your next chart in the next few days when I post the next one!My fave climbers:6 8 6 7 KATSEYE β 'Animal'17 82 17 4 Ashe β 'Stop The Wedding!'20 21 12 3 Miley Cyrus β 'Bass Persuades'24 25 24 11 Madonna β 'Danceteria'33 34 28 9 Tove Lo & Stromae β 'des fleurs'45 60 43 6 RAYE ft. Amma & Absolutely β 'Joy.'64 70 17 8 Ella Langley & Morgan Wallen β 'I Can't Love You Anymore'72 RE 72 2 Carly Rae Jepsen β 'Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor'77 79 50 9 Martin Garrix & U2 β 'Fireflies'85 85 3 15 Slayyyter β 'DANCE...'94 97 52 9 Katy Perry β 'Watch It Burn'100 100 88 3 Kasabian β 'Hippie Sunshine'great chart! πHi John!Glad that you like most of the songs on here.Thank you for your comment and take care.
Create an account or sign in to comment