Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

The sequel to the huge hit Godzilla Minus One!

Getting an INSANELY strong reaction from New York Film Festival!

Many are saying it should be up for Best Picture. Saying it's also one of the best sequels ever made.

I am so so sooooo hyped.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

  • Author

Tickets on sale NOW! I have my IMAX tickets booked for Monday 9th Nov and I am so, so, SOOOOO hyped!

It has had quite the journey on Rotten Tomatoes. Originally debuted with 93%, fell briefly to 92% before RISING to it's current score of 97% (the first movie is at 99%!)

Also the posters??? Incredible stuff!

Expected to gross the entire lifetime domestic total of 'Godzilla Minus One' ($57m) in it's first weekend alone (pre-sales are apparently insane!)

Definitely the movie I'm most anticipating next!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.