Posted 16 hours ago16 hr 14 5,6,7,806 Last thing on my mind02 One for sorrow01 Heartbeat/Tragedy02 Better best forgotten04 Thank ABBA for the music02 Love’s got a hold on my heart05 After the love has gone04 Say you’ll be mine/Better the devil you know04 Deeper shade of blue05 When I said goodbye/Summer of love01 Stomp02 It’s the way you make me feel04 Here and now/You’ll be sorry02 Chain reaction05 Words are not enough82 Light up the world37 Scared of the dark173 Story of a heart• The songs that are listed are the singles that reached the UK top 200.• Swap the positions, don’t add new peaks.• Looking forward to see what you would change. Edited 16 hours ago16 hr by Lee_his_cheeks
16 hours ago16 hr Author 14 5,6,7,805 Last thing on my mind (swapped with WANE)01 One for sorrow (swapped with H/T)02 Heartbeat/Tragedy (swapped with OFS)02 Better best forgotten05 Thank ABBA for the music (swapped with ATLHG)02 Love’s got a hold on my heart04 After the love has gone (swapped with TAFTM)04 Say you’ll be mine/Better the devil you know01 Deeper shade of blue (swapped with Stomp)02 When I said goodbye/Summer of love (swapped with CR)04 Stomp (swapped with DSOB)02 It’s the way you make me feel04 Here and now/You’ll be sorry05 Chain reaction ((swapped with WISG/SOL)06 Words are not enough (swapped with LTOMM)173 Light up the world (swapped with SOAH)37 Scared of the dark82 Story of a heart ((swapped with LUTW) Edited 16 hours ago16 hr by Lee_his_cheeks
16 hours ago16 hr I will get round to doing this over the next few days.And I know it’s such a silly little thing but it really annoys me that even with their huge run of top 5 singles, not a single one of them peaked at #3 😂
16 hours ago16 hr Ooh this is harder than it looks i want tragedy to get 173 but I dont want story of a heart to be number 1
16 hours ago16 hr 02 5,6,7,8 (swapped with love's got a hold on my heart)01 Last thing on my mind (swapped with stomp)01 One for sorrow (swapped with heartbeat)02 Heartbeat/Tragedy (swapped with one for sorrow)02 Better best forgotten04 Thank ABBA for the music14 Love’s got a hold on my heart (swapped with 5,6,7,8)05 After the love has gone04 Say you’ll be mine/Better the devil you know04 Deeper shade of blue05 When I said goodbye/Summer of love06 Stomp (swapped with last thing on my mind)37 It’s the way you make me feel (swapped with scared of the dark)04 Here and now/You’ll be sorry02 Chain reaction05 Words are not enough82 Light up the world02 Scared of the dark (swapped with it's the way you make me feel)173 Story of a heart
16 hours ago16 hr Author Looking forward to see what you would change.Indeed! If there was a single that I could gave a #3, it would be DSOB for me ❤️
16 hours ago16 hr Author Very interesting @Scene !Oh, and maybe I’m going to swap OFS and H/T as well
15 hours ago15 hr Interesting thread and agree its harder than it looks so i will do it over the weekend,
13 hours ago13 hr Agree with the above, a great idea for a thread!I'll try and give this a go over the weekend as well.