Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Steps • Their ultimate overrated single

07. Love’s got a hold on my heart

06. Stomp

05. Story of a heart
04. 5,6,7,8

03. TBA

02. TBA

01. TBA

• Thanks for all your votes ❤️

• It’s time to begin, so count me in..

  • Replies 11
  • Views 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 3. Better the devil you know I’ll forgive and forget..not in this case sadly. Steps covered quite some songs that had commercial succes. So why not cover this Kylie classic? Well..The original versio

  • Think we can guess which way round this one’s gonna go! In anticipation of said result, I wanna share this quite funny (and appropriate) picture I came across on Instragram earlier… 😂

  • 777666jason
    777666jason

    The first time you said something correct 😮

Posted Images

  • Author

image.gif

3. Better the devil you know

I’ll forgive and forget..not in this case sadly. Steps covered quite some songs that had commercial succes. So why not cover this Kylie classic? Well..The original version remains a Kylie classic that is hard to top. And..Steps could’ve put in a bit more effort with their version.

Because of that it’s not our ultimate overrated Steps single, but definitely up there as one..!

(Also, the difference with the #2 is only 1 vote)..

Thoughts?

Edited by JB

Think we can guess which way round this one’s gonna go!

In anticipation of said result, I wanna share this quite funny (and appropriate) picture I came across on Instragram earlier… 😂

IMG_9258.jpeg

  • Author

True, but I still wanted to take the time to anounce the results and share some thoughts.

That made me giggle lol

And..if Faye wasn’t a queen already, she became a true one after that comment 💅

  • Author

image.gif

2. Tragedy

This one almost had the Tragedy of becoming our ultimate overrated single. Though the song was a massive succes, also in parts of Europe/Australia, it’s not our favorite Steps single. Played too much? Other songs like One for sorrow deserved the top spot more? The video is all over the place? It overshadowed Heartbeat?

Who knows, but in the end it takes the silver in this countdown!

Thoughts?

Edited by JB

A true tragedy that this didn’t win tbh cheeseblock

I still adore the song btw, but it just seems to get all the attention when there are PLENTY of others that deserve it more!

  • Author
Just now, Lee_J11 said:

A true tragedy that this didn’t win tbh cheeseblock

I still adore the song btw, but it just seems to get all the attention when there are PLENTY of others that deserve it more!

This!

Though I do have fond memories of it’s succes, especially outside the UK.

4 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:

A true tragedy that this didn’t win tbh cheeseblock

I still adore the song btw, but it just seems to get all the attention when there are PLENTY of others that deserve it more!

The first time you said something correct 😮

  • Author

IMG_5841.gif

1. Chain reaction

To sum things up..insert picture that @Lee_J11 already provided..

And yes..it gave them a succesfull single that was needed at the time, but it did become our ultimate overrated Steps single claire

  • Author

IMG_4589.gif

Steps • Their ultimate overrated single

07. Love’s got a hold on my heart

06. Stomp

05. Story of a heart
04. 5,6,7,8

03. Better the devil you know

02. Tragedy

01. Chain reaction

Edited by JB

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.