Posted Yesterday at 18:571 day This is my second post, so excuse me if this does not belong in a new topic.For my mp3 player I'm organizing my GA collection. I have the original five albums as they are and the two compilations with just the new songs. No Christmas songs...Using the Deluxe Editions I have put all other songs on two "albums" in chronological order:01. Stay Another Day02. On A Round03. Girls On Film04. Lights, Music, Camera, Action05. Grease06. Androgynous Girls07. History08. Loving Is Easy09. Nobody But You10. I Don't Really Hate You11. Crazy Fool12. The Crazy Life13. Why Do It14. Dog Without A Bone15. Rehab (Radio 1 Live Lounge)16. Blow Your Cover17. Hoxton Heroes18. Je Ne Parle Pas Français19. With Every Heartbeat (Radio 1 Live Lounge)20. She21. Memory Of You22. It's Your Dynamite01. Hopelessly Devoted To You02. Some Kind Of Miracle (New Mix)03. You Freak Me Out04. I'm Every Woman05. I Predict A Riot (Live)06. Hanging On The Telephone07. Singapore08. Sacred Trust09. Teenage Dirtbag10. Theme To St. Trinian's11. On My Way To Satisfaction12. Wicked Game13. Disco Bunny14. Baby When You Go15. Singapore (Definitive Version)16. Naked In The Shower17. You Go Too Fast (Demo)18. What's A Girl To Do19. My HeartFor the experts here: I want as little overlap as possible, so no remixes or almost identical radio edits. Do you think there are any songs missing or redundant? :) Edited yesterday at 19:071 day by Revolver Bobcat Correction