Posted 16 hours ago16 hr 1. Sienna Spiro – Pure [14-12-1]2. Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready [6-6-2]3. Sienna Spiro – Great Expectation [8-5-3]4. Olivia Rodrigo – Stupid Song [11-3-2-4]5. Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me [3-4-1-5]6. Gracie Abrams – Look At My Life [26-20-6]7. Ariana Grande – Petal [8-7]8. Stella Lefty – Boston [29-21-16-8]9. Noah Kahan – Doors [40-37-7-4-9]10. Gracie Abrams – Hit The Wall [30-15-2-3-10]11. Tame Impala – Loser [26-11]12. Katseye – Animal [25-12]13. Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You [21-13-9-13]14. Teddy Swims – Mr. Know It All [26-13-5-1-7-14]15. Fontaines D.C. – Marianne16. Ashe – Stop The Wedding!17. Morgan Wallen – Been By Now18. Alyssa Grace – Bloodstream [36-21-18]19. Adéla – Ain’t In LA [28-19]20. Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure [1-5-10-20]21. Bailey Zimmerman – Chevy Silverado [31-23-14-21]22. Katseye – Hootie Frutti [36-22]23. Hugel, Imael Angel & Ultra Nate – Movin’ To The Sun [15-13-23]24. Bebe Rexha & David Guetta – Sad Girls25. Benson Boone – The Time Of My Life [25-18-25]26. Steve Lacy – Oh Yeah?27. Devon Again – Cherry Cola28. Audrey Hobert – Sue Me29. Role Model – High Hopes 300030. Noah Kahan – Orbiter [39-30]31. Temper City – Self Aware [40-32-31]32. Ella Langley – Be Her [29-20-23-40-x-32]33. Katy Perry – Watch It Burn34. Miley – Bass Persuades35. Almost Monday – Better Late Than Never36. Shakira & Burna Boy – Dai Dai [22-23-36]37. Ella Langley & Morgan Wallen – I Can’t Love You Anymore [26-24-37-37]38. Taylor Swift – Patient Zero39. Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead [16-3-4-9-15-39]40. Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind [25-13-11-22-40]
14 hours ago14 hr Heya!Pure is probably my least favourite single from her so far but it's all good.Do you think hate that I made you love me I'll do well for the next couple months? Or do you think that's it more or less?Marianne is great, I'm glad to see that one enter.It's good to see sue me and watch it burn both enter this month though I feel both of those are over now lol. I'm still listening to watch it burn though, just not as much as I was.Patient zero immediately entering can only be good news though. Amazing to see it here right off the bat. The video is seriously impressive too!Fab stuff 🥳
10 hours ago10 hr Hi Riser!Nice to see these songs on here, specifically from your gains and debuts:1. Sienna Spiro – Pure [14-12-1]2. Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready [6-6-2]3. Sienna Spiro – Great Expectation [8-5-3]6. Gracie Abrams – Look At My Life [26-20-6]7. Ariana Grande – Petal [8-7]8. Stella Lefty – Boston [29-21-16-8]12. Katseye – Animal [25-12]15. Fontaines D.C. – Marianne16. Ashe – Stop The Wedding!19. Adéla – Ain’t In LA [28-19]26. Steve Lacy – Oh Yeah?28. Audrey Hobert – Sue Me29. Role Model – High Hopes 300031. Temper City – Self Aware [40-32-31]33. Katy Perry – Watch It Burn34. Miley – Bass Persuades38. Taylor Swift – Patient ZeroGreat chart!Take care.
3 hours ago3 hr Hi Riser,nice selection of choons. My favourites are:2. Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready [6-6-2]4. Olivia Rodrigo – Stupid Song [11-3-2-4]5. Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me [3-4-1-5]7. Ariana Grande – Petal [8-7]8. Stella Lefty – Boston [29-21-16-8]12. Katseye – Animal [25-12]15. Fontaines D.C. – Marianne18. Alyssa Grace – Bloodstream [36-21-18]19. Adéla – Ain’t In LA [28-19]25. Benson Boone – The Time Of My Life [25-18-25]28. Audrey Hobert – Sue Me31. Temper City – Self Aware [40-32-31]32. Ella Langley – Be Her [29-20-23-40-x-32]36. Shakira & Burna Boy – Dai Dai [22-23-36]37. Ella Langley & Morgan Wallen – I Can’t Love You Anymore [26-24-37-37]39. Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead [16-3-4-9-15-39]40. Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind [25-13-11-22-40]
Create an account or sign in to comment