February 4, 200719 yr I used to love the Mika song until it started getting played like every 10 mins on the radio :P Now I hate it :lol:
February 4, 200719 yr HATE HATE HATE THIS SONG just dont understand why we need a song about Jeans.. It will become a student anthem. Any excuse to wear jeans for days on end and be proud. :lol: I love the top 3 this week.
February 4, 200719 yr 1 (from 1) Mika - Grace Kelly http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1721083.JPG Chart Run: 3-1-1-1 Having fast become his signature song, 'Grace Kelly', is a sensational 4/4 opera set to a technicolour pop backdrop. It is an infectious and pompous two-fingered salute to Mika's former record company, as the lines "shall I bend over, shall I look older, just to be put on your shelf" demonstrate. 'Grace Kelly' comes complete with a video directed by British director extraordinaire Sophie Muller (Beyonce, Coldplay, Gwen Stefani). - HMV Video (Jools Holland Live) here: mC9UzFhNlbA track listing 1. Grace Kelly 2. Grace Kelly [Linus Loves Remix (Radio Edit)] 3. Over My Shoulder Discussion Thread Here This was a good chart compared to last week, especially since the highest new top 40 entry was at #22
February 4, 200719 yr Author I'm really pleased Mika has held on (although it was very predictable as its physically released), I hope it can next week as well.
February 4, 200719 yr Author This was a good chart compared to last week, especially since the highest new top 40 entry was at #22 Indeed, lots of songs going up as well. The rules are having a big effect, imo.
February 4, 200719 yr I think that will be a Physical release only, as its for Charity How can they expect it to have any success then? Physicals sell literally nothing nowadays :blink:
February 4, 200719 yr I predict another 2 weeks at least, unless The Fray hit the top before the physical release, I think The Fray or Kelis will be the next #1 after Mika
February 4, 200719 yr Author I predict another 2 weeks at least, unless The Fray hit the top before the physical release, I think The Fray or Kelis will be the next #1 after Mika Me too, I really do think The Fray will be #1, probably the week after next.... I do hope Kelis does as well though...
February 4, 200719 yr I reckon the Kaiser Chiefs could run Mika close on downloads only next week......
February 5, 200719 yr Me too, I really do think The Fray will be #1, probably the week after next.... I do hope Kelis does as well though... Songs like the Fray's are always 'destined' for No.1 but never make it, usually no.2 (look at Speed Of Sound :lol: ) and I'm glad, it's just an unoriginal pile of trash! hope Kelis gets it!
February 5, 200719 yr Just wondering did Ashley Tisdales Kiss The Girl enter the top 200 from downloads??
February 5, 200719 yr My prediction is that Mika will be Number 1 for 5 weeks in total. I think that he may get a challenege for the fifth week on top by Akon feat. Snoop Dogg.
Create an account or sign in to comment