February 18, 200719 yr Rock Steady for me. I didn't really like them before that, I have their albums and stuff but never REALLY liked them.
February 18, 200719 yr Gonna be in the minority and go with All Hooked Up. It was one of my faves songs and the only All Saints tracks I didn't have. It was the first song I ever bought from iTunes as well :D
February 21, 200719 yr Pure Shores is by far their strongest single to date, followed by rock steady.
February 21, 200719 yr Very tough choice between Never Ever, Pure Shores and Black Coffee. Black Coffee just nudges ahead for me.
February 22, 200719 yr Black Coffee :wub:, closely followed by War Of Nerves WON is sooo underated :wub: :wub:
February 22, 200719 yr Was Black Coffee.. actually I think it still is but Rock Steady is my second favourite.
Create an account or sign in to comment