Jump to content

Featured Replies

Your age now would be cool :lol:

I´m going to bed now! Bye guys and good night!! :rolleyes:

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nada. Did you see the Mixed Doubles Final yesterday? :cheer:
Nadooooooooo :lol: :cheer:

 

:lol: Should I say then Irenaaaaa? :unsure: :lol:

 

Hi Nada. Did you see the Mixed Doubles Final yesterday? :cheer:

 

No... Did Jankovic maybe won? :o :unsure:

 

Hi Irene and Nada :cheer: :cheer: :yahoo:

 

Hey tv star! :dance: I saw you on telly. :P Just kidding. ;) Btw, do you saw yourself later maybe? :o

Now I see that Murray and Jankovic really won! :o :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Yaaaay! :funky: How I didn't hear that news earlier? :blink: :unsure: :wacko:
Hi Sparkle :yahoo: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :yahoo: How r u?

 

 

Irene :yahoo: :yahoo: :cheer: :dance:

 

Im good thanks, how's things with you?

 

Hey tv star! :dance: I saw you on telly. :P Just kidding. ;) Btw, do you saw yourself later maybe? :o

 

 

moi? tv star :P want my autograph Nada :unsure:

 

I havent seen it yet, I have about 10 hours of footage to try and spot myself, I was on the screen for all of about 5 seconds apparently according to my neice :lol:

 

 

If u want to...It's so cute calling u like that :lol: If u don't mind :unsure:

 

Of course not. :friends: That's the way we call others in Croatian/Serbian, right? ;)

Of course not. :friends: That's the way we call others in Croatian/Serbian, right? ;)

 

 

right :lol:

Irene :yahoo: :yahoo: :cheer: :dance:

 

Im good thanks, how's things with you?

moi? tv star :P want my autograph Nada :unsure:

 

I havent seen it yet, I have about 10 hours of footage to try and spot myself, I was on the screen for all of about 5 seconds apparently according to my neice :lol:

 

So you were? Autograph please. -_- :lol:

So you were? Autograph please. -_- :lol:

 

 

:P i think I can fit an autograph signing session into my busy schedule B) :P

:P i think I can fit an autograph signing session into my busy schedule B) :P

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Yes, please. :dance: And then I'm going to sell it! :w00t: Will give a lot of money to me! :w00t:

 

:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.