Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rather worried about driving it home tbh. The garage is in a really busy part of town with loads of traffic lights and roundabouts to negotiate. :cry:
I'm rather worried about driving it home tbh. The garage is in a really busy part of town with loads of traffic lights and roundabouts to negotiate. :cry:

 

:cry: sounds tricky, could wait until 10pm and drive home when quiet :lol:

 

 

You mean... I'm not... Mr. Sparkle??? :blink: :blink: :cry: :cry:

 

:unsure: :lol: :lol: I dont think so, unless he has been in disguise all these years :P

Are you sure Mr S is not on a computer somewhere now :unsure:

 

 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

 

:blink: :o as a matter of fact, he is, upstairs sitting on his computer right now

I've never been in a residence :o

 

I feel very important now :drama:

 

Goodevening to all you wonderfull inhabitants :cheer:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.