Jump to content

Featured Replies

Kylie is at 11 on iTunes

Spice Girls are at 12!

 

I thought this single would be huuuge! :-(

 

  • Replies 206
  • Views 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely Kylie will go up by at least 1 place by Sunday as Elvis will go down - hopefully.

 

Find it funny how low McFly's album sales are. I mean it will probably get to about 30-40,000 copies by the end of the week, but i'll be surprised if its gonna be a really big seller in the long term. There are so many albums coming out from major artists in the next few weeks that they'll proably get lost in the crowd

i was sure the spice girls and kylie would be far higher by now,its gonna be hard to predict what sunday weeks top 3 will be like
i was sure the spice girls and kylie would be far higher by now,its gonna be hard to predict what sunday weeks top 3 will be like

 

Well it was always a certainty that Leona would still be number one ... but I thought Take That may be in danger of losing the number 2 slot ... but it looks like the 1 and 2 will be the same for the third week.

 

Norma

 

Heehee I quite like the fact that McFly GH will only sell about 40k-ish in its first week ^^

Exactly one year ago, Girls Aloud GH debuted at #1 on sales of 84k...

And I'm pretty sure that Sugababes had better sales than McFly aswell!

 

So guys, you can bring your #1 singles back home, people are NOT interested :P :lol:

Heehee I quite like the fact that McFly GH will only sell about 40k-ish in its first week ^^

Exactly one year ago, Girls Aloud GH debuted at #1 on sales of 84k...

And I'm pretty sure that Sugababes had better sales than McFly aswell!

 

So guys, you can bring your #1 singles back home, people are NOT interested :P :lol:

 

Well to be fair, 40,000 people are interested.

Heehee I quite like the fact that McFly GH will only sell about 40k-ish in its first week ^^

Exactly one year ago, Girls Aloud GH debuted at #1 on sales of 84k...

And I'm pretty sure that Sugababes had better sales than McFly aswell!

 

So guys, you can bring your #1 singles back home, people are NOT interested :P :lol:

Grow up!

Yes im a Mcfly fan and their are many acts i don't like but i don't make posts slagging them off or taking the p*** out of their sales or whatever

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.