Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Hi Irene. I'm a bit 'Meh' tonight. I can't seem to settle. I feel bored, edgy, fat. :cry:

Me too:lol: but I'm trying to find something nice to eat to forget it :rofl:

I'm also trying to exercise but I'm too lazy these days :(

Evening Irene and RF4L :cheer:

You've had a thought Joshwaaa? Your thought must be lonely in there. :(

Hush. :smoke:

 

I might buy the Live At Knebworth album. :o

The Cd? have you got the dvd? :unsure:

Nope, but I saw the CD for £4.99 in WHSmith and I got some WHSmith voucher for Christmas, so.... :o

 

or I might just get the dvd.

Nope, but I saw the CD for £4.99 in WHSmith and I got some WHSmith voucher for Christmas, so.... :o

 

or I might just get the dvd.

 

GET THE DVD INSTEAD :smoke:

 

For an extra few quid you will get one of the greatest concerts EVER, instead of a live cd that misses LOADS of the songs he performed. -_-

GET THE DVD INSTEAD :smoke:

 

For an extra few quid you will get one of the greatest concerts EVER, instead of a live cd that misses LOADS of the songs he performed. -_-

ooo. Ok then. :smoke: Although I've seen it hundreds of times before. :rofl:

Well get the cd then :lol:

Bah. Well is it any good? :smoke:

  • Author

Well, if you imagine watching the concert on the telly and then closing your eyes........

 

 

:P

Well, if you imagine watching the concert on the telly and then closing your eyes........

:P

Noooooo, is the sound and that good. As some live albums have weirdly altered sound on them.

The sound is good :thumbup:

Gooood. :smoke:

 

I've just realised how sad I am. :/

Sound is great, but you should buy another Rob concert DVD instead, like the RW Show, which is great. Or even Live at the Albert hall, as I recall you sayig you don't have Sky One, therefor you would have missed the endless amounts of repeats they have been showing of it lately :P That gig is beyond amazing, even if you don't like Swing that much you will love it :P
  • Author
If Joshy has WH Smith vouchers the dvds are likely to be about £30 quid each :rolleyes:
  • Author

Off to watch Hot Fuzz on Sky :cheer:

 

 

See ya

 

x

Sound is great, but you should buy another Rob concert DVD instead, like the RW Show, which is great. Or even Live at the Albert hall, as I recall you sayig you don't have Sky One, therefor you would have missed the endless amounts of repeats they have been showing of it lately :P That gig is beyond amazing, even if you don't like Swing that much you will love it :P

I will think about it. :smoke: I dont want to go wasting all my xmas money on Robbie, I just want to waste a voucher. :smoke:

 

And yes Jups, some of the prices are ridiculous. :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.