Posted March 9, 200818 yr Here we go again...I think this is very easy, just sound it out :heehee: http://www.photoflex.com/Photoflex_Products/Boom_Stand/1177088541_boomStand300.jpg http://smu.edu/alec/pics/ampersand.jpg http://www.grab-and-dash.co.uk/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/dreamstime_213100.jpg.w300h450.jpg
March 9, 200818 yr Author :blink: a boomstand what's one of those :unsure: That top picture is a boomstand :P
March 10, 200818 yr For crying out loud people stop it you are making me laugh :rofl: Personally Ossy I would have had a hippie and a psycho for this pic! I'm gonna claim since no one else is... Karma Killer Edited March 10, 200818 yr by Trips
March 10, 200818 yr Author For crying out loud people stop it you are making me laugh :rofl: Personally Ossy I would have had a hippie and a psycho for this pic! I'm gonna claim since no one else is... Karma Killer Finally :cheer: I didn't think STAND AND DELIVER was that hard :P Trips' turn
March 12, 200818 yr Author Here's a nice easy pic http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/images/photoarc/schoolbus/schlbuskids.jpg