April 6, 200818 yr I think they're talking about tracklisting not sales. I think to have a greatest hits you should have at least 5 studio albums before, otherwise there ends up being singles collections, ultimate..., and others which just seems a bit of a rip-off. Of course, but 14 singles is not a bad offer, unlike Sophie's 9. Its not about the albums, its about how many good and popular singles can be included in the greatest hits package. Edited April 6, 200818 yr by coolnav
April 6, 200818 yr any idea of a release date yet? HMV say its out on 26th May but if it was true then Sophie would say so.
April 6, 200818 yr Author I'm afraid the HMV date is all we have to go on at the moment, although I can't see May 26th happening with no concrete information on the single.
April 7, 200818 yr I was sure her camp said the GH wasn't happening til October? I do hope that's the case.
April 11, 200818 yr it should be supported by a tour *COUGH* so much for new dates being announced in March :(
April 11, 200818 yr the GH is being put off and a new album is being released instead! there is an interview on her website confirming all this
April 11, 200818 yr Author the GH is being put off and a new album is being released instead! there is an interview on her website confirming all this :o I'm gonna hurry along over. This is great news if so.
Create an account or sign in to comment