April 9, 200719 yr That looks really good, I really hope it is a 15 With Rob Zombie directing...?? Don't hold your breath.... :lol: :lol:
April 9, 200719 yr When is it out in the cinema? I think it'll be out in time for Halloween, so not til October.... It would be marketing suicide to have it out any sooner really.... :lol:
April 9, 200719 yr I think it'll be out in time for Halloween, so not til October.... It would be marketing suicide to have it out any sooner really.... :lol: Oh good I should be able to see it at the cinema then if it's out near halloween.
April 9, 200719 yr Although by the trailer, which isn't the greatest of quality -_- i can't tell whether it would be a good remake, all though i agree with Grimly, Rob Zombie (Zombie - Halloween - Coincidence :lol: ) is a fantastic director, horror remakes tend to be remade with hopeful bints :lol: but Rob. Z makes it more intriguing, and it would be marketing suicide to bring it out any sooner than october/halloween area :lol:
April 9, 200719 yr That's probably the American release date though =s. PLUS, does anyone know, generally speaking, how strict cinemas usually are on these age ratings? Beings I'll be 17 when it's released do you think I might be able to blag my way in? Films like that don't have the same effect just on DVD =[.
April 9, 200719 yr That's probably the American release date though =s. PLUS, does anyone know, generally speaking, how strict cinemas usually are on these age ratings? Beings I'll be 17 when it's released do you think I might be able to blag my way in? Films like that don't have the same effect just on DVD =[. I don't know. Hopefully if it's released october I'll be 18 anyway, but will I still need proof of my age? I don't really have anything that has my age on it...
April 9, 200719 yr Do you have a 6th Form pass or anything? Maybe take that along, I don't know if it'll work though =s. I sweardown age restrictions are out of hand though, I was asked for ID for buying a RAZOR for goodness sakes! I just left, I couldn't stay after that embarrassment =[.
April 9, 200719 yr Do you have a 6th Form pass or anything? No, I don't even know what that is :unsure:
April 9, 200719 yr No, I don't even know what that is :unsure: Really =o. Just a general pass that allows you to go off premises? I doubt you'd have them though as you don't even have registration! Tsk.
April 9, 200719 yr Really =o. Just a general pass that allows you to go off premises? I doubt you'd have them though as you don't even have registration! Tsk. Oh. No we can come and go as we like. How would that help prove my age though?
April 9, 200719 yr Oh. No we can come and go as we like. How would that help prove my age though? Because you have to be 17 odd to be in 6th Form doi.
April 9, 200719 yr Because you have to be 17 odd to be in 6th Form doi. But 18 to get into the film...
April 9, 200719 yr But 18 to get into the film... Hence why I wrote 17 odd. CORR JUST ALLOW IT LUCY! ahahahah <3
April 9, 200719 yr I don't know. Hopefully if it's released october I'll be 18 anyway, but will I still need proof of my age? I don't really have anything that has my age on it... Don't you have a passport...? You can also apply for a "Prove It" card as well.... Provisional Driving Licence...?
April 10, 200719 yr Don't you have a passport...? You can also apply for a "Prove It" card as well.... Provisional Driving Licence...? I don't learn how to drive so it'll have to be the passport.
April 10, 200719 yr I don't learn how to drive so it'll have to be the passport. I think it's a shame that we have to prove our age, why can't people actually trust us that we are telling the truth
April 10, 200719 yr I think it's a shame that we have to prove our age, why can't people actually trust us that we are telling the truth Because a lot of people lie.
Create an account or sign in to comment