July 4, 200917 yr 2 Spanish songs - major stars' comeback singles in one contest would be awesome :wub: La Divas in BJSC battle :w00t:
July 4, 200917 yr sorry :heehee: OMG How many hours left for confirming...I heard that Medina track is released in English :o
July 4, 200917 yr Author sorry :heehee: OMG How many hours left for confirming...I heard that Medina track is released in English :o 4 now
July 4, 200917 yr Does anyone have the MP3 for Heads We Dance/Little Boots - Work It Out, because there is no video of it on YouTube :(
July 4, 200917 yr Benny Andersson Band. At least they're more likely to receive pointage from me :wub:
July 4, 200917 yr and there's no need of me to write which one...u just checked my personal chart, right??
July 4, 200917 yr Just now I did :kink: This seems REALLY split... If I was to go for BAB, would you send Le Kid Addy? :lol:
July 4, 200917 yr hmmm I just can tell u this...I would never ever send BAB and u know I was considering to send Le Kid...but now I'm undecided between Nelly Furtado or Discobitch...willa ford aswell but can't find her video on youtube...and Medina english version just got released and can't find nowhere....but no I would not send Le Kid now.
Create an account or sign in to comment