Everything posted by shadow2009
-
Leigh-Anne - My Ego Told Me To • 1st Album | 20th February 2026
Her constant obsession with ‘haters’ and criticism is really off putting. She’s a 34 year old woman. I say this with love. She is far too talented for these themes and behaviours.
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
Yeah. I feel like the show hasn't properly started yet and the first two episodes have been wasted because of Richard. I don't find what he did entertaining or interesting in the slightest, it's just essentially ruining the game for everyone. Last year was off to a much better start.
-
Sales • Part 3
I'm willing to bet that Hair and No More Sad Songs are close to being a million seller, Break Up Song is past 700K now and Holiday is close to Platinum. Their sales (singles and albums) are utterly phenomenal.
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
If the Traitors get rid of Ross to frame Leigh-Anne….
-
Leigh is doing Celebrity Traitors!!
Starts tomorrow night! Predictions?
-
JADE • Second Album
Manifesting a global smash hit like she deserves.
-
Macklemore - HIND'S HALL
Why are you acting so obtuse? It’s not the fact he held back the CD’s (whether or not he even did, and apparently when they WERE released it wasn’t enough to beat Elton anyway), it was the fact he made it public knowledge and worded it that he did Elton a favour that riled people up.
-
Macklemore - HIND'S HALL
This doesn't disprove what I said that Sheeran claimed he held back his own CD's so that Elton would get the number 1? He definitely made this claim. I remember him being absolutely dragged on Popjustice for it. It was a video interview.
-
Macklemore - HIND'S HALL
I can't find the exact interview (it was posted on Popjustice Forum) but I Googled and saw an AI summary so it definitely happened - he said that he held back signed CD's of 'Shivers' to give Elton John (he didn't mention Dua) the number 1 single and encouraged his fans to go stream 'Cold Heart' as well. This was after he had already been number 1 for ages and 'Cold Heart' was going to be number 1 whether or not he released the CD's!! Just such an arrogant knob of a guy.
-
Macklemore - HIND'S HALL
I'm glad there's finally a backlash against Ed Sheeran who has shown himself to be a complete w*n**r numerous times over the years. From the bragging about f***ing supermodels, to the lies about 'allowing' Elton John a number 1 single with 'Cold Heart', to the lyrics praising Chris Brown on 'Freaky Friday', the controlling and disturbing lyrics on 'Cross Me', the objectifying women's bodies and exploiting the private struggles of his former friends in his other songs and now the hypocrisy of him claiming to be against promoting politics when he's told his fans to vote Labour before and performed at the Ukraine benefit concert before....just honestly I'm glad to see some him being brought down a peg finally. I adore Macklemore for this but I really wish his music was more interesting. I do love rap and appreciate everything he writes about in his lyrics but I just listened to The Heist for the first time and was bored out of my mind.
-
Jade Thirlwall • Discussion Thread
Yasss @ her liking Finneas’s post on Instagram about dropping out of Ed’s tour. I know the LM girls and Ed have a good relationship but proud of Jade for showing support for what’s right.
-
The Inbetweeners 3
I hope this means they'll be adding the series to Netflix? 'Netflix w*n**rs' felt a bit cringey to me I can't lie. I don't want this to just be full of fan service and throwbacks.
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
How many times are we going to see that boring church mission?
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
'What About Us' being The Saturdays most popular song is insane. The fact Una has performed every other Sats single (and even album tracks) at her solo gigs and ignored their number 1 single just shows even the group members don't love it. It also just doesn't work live at all and some of their TV performances of it have been the worst of their career. I'm grateful they got their long overdue #1 and I'm still baffled how it opened with 114K and was the fastest selling song of the year at that point but then fizzled out and became a bit of a non number 1 after that. Not only that but they had their first number 1 single and their career trajectory actually went downhill after that and somehow were selling less albums than ever before. Honestly, The Sats have one of the most bizarre and frustrating careers ever.
-
KATSEYE - WILD
It's 400K for Gold, no?
-
The Saturdays
Frankie was on a podcast with Alan Carr and said, again, she'd be up for a 'one off' but nothing else. I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't consider a tour especially if there's a chance to make some good money out of it. I think they'd have their biggest tour ever.
-
KATSEYE - WILD
I really like 'Bel Air'. It's nice to hear a song of theirs where they actually sing and it's not just a bunch of noise and nonsensical lyrics.
-
Little Mix • 15 Years
I definitely miss them and hope that when they do reunite it's more of a Take That situation where they still release albums regularly and have some fairly succesful singles as opposed to just doing a reunion tour and disbanding again. I'd love them to get another top 10 single or somehow break the record set by Girls Aloud.
-
The Saturdays
I was randomly watching old Big Brother videos on YouTube and in the middle of an argument with Gerry, Charley from BB8 said her best friend was in S Club Juniors and was a TV presenter. Rochelle? Lol.
-
LM5: The Peak?
Eh, the Brits performance was pretty good visually but the lip syncing is embarrassingly obvious at times - mostly Leigh - which ruins it for me. I actually thought that while LM5 was the most cohesive album and did alot for their credibility, I thought it was also a bit too serious sounding for me and had no obvious hit singles. For most of their career they either leaned too Disney/High School Musical (DNA, Get Weird) or too serious and dark (Salute, LM5) and I think the Confetti era was actually them at their peak because the music was very commercial and pop but also had that mature, sexy edge (Sweet Melody, Confetti, Holiday) or pure pop done right without cringey lyrics (Break Up Song) and their styling was on point.
-
Fifth Harmony
Not them wasting the hype and social media attention for a second year in a row by revealing their 'birthday'/'anniversary' is essentially just some new ugly merch. Ally also posted an old performance pic of the girls and it's sort of shady to Camila, as pointed out and noticed in the comments. Never change girls.
-
Murder investigation into death of Ann Widdecombe
I can't comprehend what it must have been like to be sitting down at your kitchen table eating lunch, texting on Whatsapp about an upcoming interview and then suddenly a random man appears battering you with a hammer. The fact he knocked her out of the chair means she probably didn't even hear/see him come in. It's just f***ing....disturbing.
-
Murder investigation into death of Ann Widdecombe
Side note but this really ought to be a lesson for TV shows to NOT show the exterior of famous peoples houses. I'm always shocked when I watch something to do with a celebrity and the camera pans to a shot of the house from outside or to the street they live on. Apparently Ann's home was shown on a TV show a few months back. Maybe it's not connected but still, ffs.
-
JADE - Angel of My Dreams • 1st Single (Part II)
Is there a sales update for this? I’m surprised it’s not Platinum yet.
-
Craig David - 22
This may be my least favourite album of his. I've only just properly listened to it and my God, what a f***ing chore this was to get through. Some of the songs are so unbelievably boring that I can't believe he bothered to record them in the first place never mind put them on an album. I've had the whole thing on repeat since yesterday - it usually takes a while for some albums to really click with me and for me to fall in love with them - and I swear I still couldn't tell you how so many of these songs go. My Heart's Been Waiting For You and DNA save it from being a total disaster as they're both total bops but yeah, the rest of this is just shockingly boring. Album rank > Born To Do It. The Story Goes Following My Intuition Slicker Than Your Average Commitment Trust Me The Time Is Now 22