Jump to content

shadow2009

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shadow2009

  1. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Jack is probably the most boring long running contestant I’ve ever seen on any series of this show and I’ll be really annoyed if he wins. Like, can anyone name anything he’s done?? Roxy at least gave us the ‘likeable’ meme and has been in some drama, and James had drama when he stole the shield and at least has a memorable personality (which for some reason rubs everyone the wrong way) and Faraaz at least was in that funny cow milking task and known as being the laid back Asian lad who everyone likes……I genuinely can’t think of anything that Jack has said or done in the entire series?
  2. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Logically it would make sense to murder Faraaz but from a viewer perspective him suddenly showing a personality and sussing Rachel out could provide some much needed suspense and drama for the final episodes and I think with him gone it just makes a Traitors win a bit too....easy? They need something to make us think they're going to fail. Also I'm a little uncomfortable with the way Roxy speaks to James. She clearly can't stand him and boy does it show! I felt bad for him when he was alone at the Round Table after the banishment.
  3. Is that it?
  4. Damn that really sucks. She's going through alot!
  5. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    I really like the bond Stephen and Rachel have and aside from maybe Linda/Minah last year I can't remember the last time Traitors had eachothers back like this. I suspect they'll give the dagger to Roxy or Jack as they've got pretty clear vendettas against James and Matthew respectively meaning that if Stephen and Rachel jump on board with them it should almost guarantee an easy banishment for them. In terms of thinking long term and specifically about the firepit the only combination of people I could see trusting eachother to win are Roxy/Jack or Rachel/Stephen. Matthew doesn't have any close allies so he will definitely be banished, Roxy doesn't trust James at all and Faraaz doesn't seem to have any strong bonds either. There's no incentive for players to keep more than 1 other person at the end (less money to share, more risk of a Traitor) so really you need a close friendship or you're screwed. Jade is also an outsider so no hope for her. So yeah I predict either a Roxy/Jack win or a Rachel/Stephen win, unless the latter are smart enough to break up the former alliance by murdering one of them before the final. EDIT - Not me calling Jack 'Ross' even after all this time. The guy is so damn boring I really don't want him to win.
  6. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    I’m honestly surprised at the criticism the fans have for this song. It is a slightly watered down Angel Of My Dreams copy but it’s still a great pop song. I think the drop is probably a bit dated or too Christmas/novelty sounding and there’s some cringey lyrics but I don’t think Radio 1 playlisting does anything anyway as they play tons of indie tracks that never chart - see Gossip.
  7. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    (is swearing not allowed on BBC at this time or do these contestants never swear? I honestly don’t think I’ve ever heard the F word)
  8. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    There’s gotta be a twist at this dinner party?
  9. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Not Jack rolling out the Leanne S3 trope of assuming he’s still in the game because someone is keeping him there. I’m uncomfortable with the amount of screentime he’s getting lately. Why do I feel like he’s the winner? :(
  10. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Does anyone else think it may change the gameplay a bit if they just started off the game with 5 or 6 Traitors and there were no recruitments? It would mean the show would almost guarantee to last the minimum length of episodes for BBC and also would mean half the contestants aren't holding back and afraid to vote out Traitors 'too early' incase there's recruits and they have to start over. Starting with just 3 and having multiple recruits is a real flaw in the game and so unfair to the Faithful. It makes banishing Traitors pointless for the majority of the game.
  11. Oh wow. I take back my comment @Tafty !
  12. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Not Rachel saying she was going to throw a theory out there and get my hyped up for more drama only for her to meekly approach Faraaz and jokingly ask him if he’s killing off the oldies. I am begging him, Jade and Jack to add something to the show. I’m sad that Sam left as I thought he was quite an interesting ‘likeable villain’ type character.
  13. I mean, I’m a Jade stan and she did well last year but to the general public she’s just known for Angel of my Dreams which was a decent hit 18 months ago. Her album sales were the result of a ton of signing events, variants and fans multi buying and FUFN was in the top 40 for one week and probably hasn’t even sold 100K. I’m not trying to kill the vibe or anything but there’s a bit of excited fan hyperbole in these discussions. Ranking in some end of year charts and your album managing a few weeks top 100 is not a ‘massive year’ and there’d be a laundry list of people the Brits would want to attract an audience than Jade. (and again before I get attacked, I’m saying this as someone who adores her and will acknowledge AOMD was a well deserved hit and her tour was a success but again, she’s still basically a one hit wonder to the public)
  14. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    A double murder would be interesting but I'm wary of there being too many 'twists'. There's alot of new stuff being thrown into this series and I don't want it to start feeling like Big Brother/X-Factor days when they started jumping the shark. A few 'normal' episodes with a murder, breakfast, challenge, Round Table and turrett is needed I think.
  15. She probably doesn't like meeting fans. 🤣
  16. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    The first half of this has been the best season by FAR imo but again (I sound like a broken record) I can't see how the next half will keep up this quality if we keep losing all the entertaining characters. Stephen and Rachel really need to break up the group of Adam/James/Sam/Roxy/Jack/Ellie/Jessie. If this group get further and further then they'll have strength in numbers and vote out anyone not in their clique.
  17. She's critically acclaimed yeah, but she had one hit single 1.5 years ago. She's hardly an A-Lister who has a massive fanbase that the Brits will be desperately trying to attract. The number of Jade stans who would tune in specifically to watch her perform is probably tiny. (Saying this as someone who adores her)
  18. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Television
    Roxy is so annoying. Holy shit. I guess Harriet and Rachel are goners but PLEASE start kicking out the deadwood.
  19. I doubt she’ll perform. She doesn’t have a new single to promote and she won’t do AOMD again.
  20. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Not this gaining 64K streams on Spotify yesterday and showing up at #135 on the Shazam chart.....
  21. shadow2009 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Debuted at 29 on Billboard Hot 100 and 24 in UK (highest charting so far) so it's off to a good start but they need to up the quality and bag themselves a Work From Home to really nab a worldwide smash and be taken more seriously. They're not setting themselves up for longevity or credibility with these AI generated sloppy Tik Tok baiting puddles of noise.
  22. There was an article by The Sun (I think?) a few days ago about how the other three bullied Jesy out of the band. Not sure where it came from other than ‘insiders’ but it felt like a very cheap and awful way to promote this documentary? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-15446383/Little-Mix-ganged-Jesy-Nelson-KATIE-HIND-cancelled.html
  23. I normally want girl groups to reunite but I hope Leigh/Perrie won't be pushing for a Little Mix comeback anytime soon. (I know Leigh's album isn't even out yet but let's face it, it's going to be a blink and you'll miss it chart affair like Perrie)
  24. Doesn't he have ADHD? I think it explains alot of his talking and hyperactive energy. He was very graceful when debating with Reese at the Round Table and apologized to him afterwards for making him upset too.
  25. Why does everyone dislike James?