Everything posted by shadow2009
-
The Traitors UK • Series 4 • Rankings
Why does everyone dislike James?
-
The Traitors UK • Series 4
I said this the other day but I'm really concerned we're going to end up with a James, Jack, Adam, Faraaz and Ellie type final situation. :( One of the other flaws with this game is the entertaining contestants get banished or murdered and all the quiet boring ones fly to the end.
-
The Traitors UK • Series 4
Again, I'm just thrilled that the show is still serving iconic television at this point. I said before that I was worried there'd be a real Traitors fatigue with the dozens of variations around the world and the Celebrity Traitors being just a few months ago plus the fact that most reality shows do tend to peak around this point and then plummet into jump the shark/cartoon territory (Big Brother, X-Factor etc) but this series so far has been one of the best I've seen! Fiona is an absolute mess and while she is producing great content and stirring up the drama I do feel quite annoyed by her and think she's ruining the game for not only Rachel and herself but also making it look too 'obvious' to the Faithful. Sadly I suspect all the great TV candidates will be banished/murdered over the next week or so and we'll be left with a finale with James and Adam winning.
-
The Traitors UK • Series 4
Does anyone else think the contestants should have their social media private until the show is over? It seems like so many people are trawling through old Instagram and Facebook posts to deduce clues and connections to other contestants and it just seems like so many people are trying to spoil things for themselves - and others when it gets plastered everywhere! I've already saw some posts on my Facebook feed about old photos on Ross's page and I'm really annoyed because it feels like when Traitors is on you literally can't open a single social media app without some sort of clue/hint/reveal being somewhere. Oh and you just KNOW in tonight's EP they'll show the reaction to the Secret Traitor and then cut to breakfast and drag out the actual audience reveal until the end of the ep.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I think there's certainly a solid foundation for her to have a successful second era but they cannot mess up with the lead single. It needs to be on Spotify playlists, the video needs to be out the same day as the song and they need to have CD's out in the first week too. She's literally ticked every box with the debut era - top 3 album, top 10 (soon to be Platinum) single, critical acclaim, sold out tour, Brit Award - but most of this has been riding on the success of Angel Of My Dreams. She won't repeat the success next time round without a hit single to launch it.
-
JADE - Church
This is a fantastic song. The lyrics are a bit cringe but the Christmas type vibe with the 'Crazy Frog meets Basshunter's Jingle Bells' drop and the talking middle 8 just do it for me. I'm gutted it didn't even chart. It was stupid to release it in the Xmas rush but at the same time it sounds too Christmasy to be a hit any other type of the year anyway. I hope she doesn't pay it dust on tour.
-
Jesy Nelson: Life After Little Mix
@Slayer if you DM Jesy she should reach out to David Fajgenbaum and ask if the disease is on his list. He basically cured himself of his own complex chronic illness thanks to AI and is trying to figure out cures and treatments for other diseases too. There's alot of people following his work. One of my friends has ME/CFS (very severe) and is excited about what he could do and he's never had that enthusiasm for any other researcher before. David Fajgenbaum - CDCN Leadership
-
Who do you think is the Secret Traitor?
Faraaz. No way would the producers pick four white people to be a Traitor. Also he could be shortlisting all the men to be murdered to throw himself off the scent and make it look like the ST is a female?
-
The Traitors UK • Series 4
The casting for this year has been incredible. I really thought the quality would start to nosedive after S3 was a bit weaker in comparison to previous years and we're just quickly following Celebrity Traitors which was a bit of a cultural phenomenon but so far this series has been fantastic! Really pleasantly surprised with it! I think Faraaz is probably the secret traitor due to metagaming reasons (they would need a POC as a Traitor or people would complain) and he's had fairly limited screen time but Reece could be an option too considering he allowed Rachel/Stephen some alone time at the painting and he didn't find that suspicious unless he already knew they were Traitors...
-
Jesy Nelson: Life After Little Mix
Bloody hell that's awful! :( I live in hope that with the rapid progression of AI that many 'rare' and up til now 'untreatable' diseases will have a treatment one day.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Isn't Silver 70K and Gold 100K?
-
JADE - Church
Apparently it charted in the New Zealand top 40. Wiki says it was 34 but when I Googled it said 18. Neither has a real source. If true it would be her third top 40 there.
-
JADE - Church
It’s still showing signs of life!
-
JADE - Church
This needs to chart. It's too good to be her worst performing single.
-
JADE - Church
Didn’t chart this week. Hopefully can go top 100 once Christmas is over!
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Higher than I expected and should stay top 100 next week with Graham Norton.
-
Sales • Part 3
9 multi platinum hits is insane.
-
JADE - Church
- JADE - Church
It's actually holding up remarkably well on Spotify. Up to 201K streams today. Would be her third top 40 I imagine if it wasn't for Xmas.- JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
- JADE - Church
I agree. I genuinely didn't think she would ever top AOMD but this - while being pretty identical structure wise - is really doing it for me. It's crazy she's only had one album out and both these songs plus Plastic Box are some of the best pop songs I've ever heard. I can't wait to see if she can produce more songs like this in the future!- JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
48 in the midweeks.- JADE - Church
175K streams on a Sunday is pretty good!- JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
- JADE - Church
203K streams yesterday. - JADE - Church