Jump to content

Klumzee

Members

Everything posted by Klumzee

  1. Klumzee posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I feel like it’s his TikTok fanbase and other celebrities rallying behind this that are making this happen. It’s very very MoR and definitely is only doing well in a world that Man I Need exists in. It’s okay but I’m hoping this doesn’t become the next Ordinary/Rein Me In and spend yonks around the top
  2. Love! Great choice of artist for Blue Planet as her vocals are very sea siren on this!
  3. Got a soft spot for Crazy Stupid Love, yes the saxophone is objectively very jarring but it has a ridiculous kinda fun sound to it that is enjoyable. Tinie Tempah is one of the best UK rappers so always appreciated his contribution to whatever song came. All About That Bass was a moment in time and was good back then, certainly a trend setter and she’s released a few more good ones since even if inconsistent. The rest aren’t getting listened to anymore! Didn’t realise I don’t particularly rate Money on My Mind anymore either. Definitely one to reach #1 based on hype for Sam’s solo career more than anything.
  4. Entered! Feels odd to enter without a Q streak to maintain but is quite freeing! I’ve gone for something featuring guitars which is not very Klum Rep!
  5. I found it a bit clunky to be honest! I like what Charli was going for and her lyrics but didn’t feel like it mixed into the original track that well? Hope with the power of physicals it can get a new peak, especially as sales are so low!
  6. Congratulations Nelionoir! Great song that kept growing on me throughout the process. Excellent top five also ❤️
  7. Will be watching this in due course. Have really warmed to Mama Pao and the Filipino seasons and hope this season can be good also despite the obviously awful news with Misua.
  8. Great season so far! Much more chemistry as well as friction in this cast than season 7 which makes a much more entertaining season! Lucky and Ma Dannii both don’t seem much up to par with the rest of the cast! I hope when it does happen that season 9 can give some good South Asian representation!
  9. Only caught up with this today. Very happy with Michael winning! She certainly was deserving in season five too. I enjoyed the whole cast feeling very present in the final and how much respect they have for each other, made it feel like more of a moment than some other recent finals have felt! Good showing for this season overall and hope Down Under can host another vs the World season.
  10. Oh no! I did have a feeling this one was on shaky territory. Thank you for the points I did receive, especially Friedland for their 10 points. I still love the song so I’ll hold on to that! Pressure is off now I don’t have a streak to maintain! Shame Taahino and Ashton DNQ’d also this month!
  11. Voted! SF1 was one of the strongest of the year! Was feeling a bit shaky in my entry's chances of qualifying anyway so fingers crossed it can squeeze through. It's a grower!
  12. Confirmed!
  13. My plan worked mwhahaha!
  14. Just heard the Millionaire Muses song and went on their Spotify profile, it is crazy this exists! 😅 very Poundland royalty free music teas.
  15. I don’t think Jafet is going to be overwhelmed by my negative response. Nor is it a pattern of mine toward him as I’ve given big points to him on multiple occasions in the last year for entries that deserved it in my opinion. Odds and predictions are part of the discussion element of this contest and part of why we stick around for so many years to take part, it also is fun! You can’t have only positive responses in a thread when you are predicting what will do well and what won’t and a tongue in cheek comment about your chances shouldn’t derail your enjoyment in participating. I certainly wouldn’t take it that way about an entry of my own and welcome people to share their thoughts whatever they may be about my own entries! Jafet can speak for himself but I don’t believe the ‘overwhelming negative response’ to his entry is what has caused him to not vote on this occasion. I feel like you’re maybe pushing your own agenda onto my comment on a point that keeps getting brought up in roundabout conversation over several contests. I think the mods have made it clear that the odds and predictions threads are here to stay as they are an overall positive contribution to the contest.
  16. I’m not sure Baleghde would have qualified anyway this time 👀
  17. Don’t really get the appeal of Moving to the Sun, it’s a bit too chopped up for me, doesn’t feel like enough of a song to sink your teeth into.
  18. Ooops fcukers was me! Seems like I’ve been in a bit of a bubble as I didn’t realise their popularity on here or them making waves in the mainstream! When I saw yesterday they had performed on Jimmy Fallon earlier this year I knew it was pushing it a bit! It’s been on my backup list for a few months now. I have reconfirmed another song at a healthy length of 2:41 ❤️
  19. Wow at Rein Me In breaking the record! Was hoping that would get there as I think that is more significant than Shakira making it who has already done extremely well for #2 spot! If there’s anyway Dai Dai could make it to #1 this week that would be ideal! Rein Me In to fall for a third week next week and go to ACR now please!
  20. Shame Elderbrook hasn’t done as well as they previously have but I knew it would be one that could fall into the ‘like but not love’ trap. Will have to go back to the drawing board for next month.
  21. Wow Skall! Incredible to see such an understated song do so well. Just wish I had connected with it a little more as I preferred Pyrrhic and Wawa by the Ocean which both DNQ’d. Where were the fans then?
  22. Odd final vibes! Felt very disconnected and Akeria and Silky were visibly over it. Agreed that the over-production has kinda killed the season again but not in such a bad way as AS10. If only Kennedy had managed to stay in that week, she would’ve done great at the talent show and all the disco lip-syncs! Was routing for Joey as the heart of this season but knew from the edit of the final lipsync that Crystal had got it, she’s still a deserving winner and has certainly elevated her drag since her season. I just wish they let one of these bracket seasons breathe. I feel like the format lends itself to just seeing what happens week by week and that would make the season far more gripping rather than us seeing what is happening from a mile away.
  23. Woo woo! Love this boarding pass design ❤️
  24. Ooh interesting Meg Stalter BRR was the song I was nearly going to send over what I sent! Glad I didn’t contribute any more veto points to that. I know and like Tourist and BAYLI but other than I don’t know anything else.
  25. Entered! Been a bit of a hectic week unfortunately but have found something suitable!