Jump to content

Jester

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jester

  1. I’ve always been on the fence with this one. I should like it more, but it just lacks that ooomph that would entice me to listen to it more often. Plus I recall the misheard lyric with a shoe 👞
  2. Ooh I love Waiting All Night, happy memories. Their best imo.
  3. Jester posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Hope so!
  4. Jester’s Top Tunes 1071 1 (4) Friendly Fires – Lose All Your Friends // 8-4-1 (3 wks) 1 week at number 1 2 (1) Sienna Spiro – Great Expectations // 20-10-4-1-2 (5 wks) 3 (2) Kolter – Trapped // 16-8-5-2-3 (5 wks) 4 (3) Madonna & Kylie Minogue – Love Sensation (After Hours Mix) // 18-12-4-1-3-4 (6 wks) 5 (9) Mystery Jets – Long Lonely Road // 16-11-9-5 (4 wks) 6 (5) Overmono – After The Rain // 19-14-5-2-5-6 (6 wks) 7 (13) Chase & Status feat. Debbie – Gone Too Far // 22-13-7 (3 wks) 8 (11) Jessie Ware – Sauna (CamelPhat Remix) // 21-15-11-8 (4 wks) 9 (14) Kasabian – SILVER APPLE EYES // 14-9 (2 wks) 10 (7) Temper City – Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20-19-18-12-10-4-1-3-7-10 (18 wks) 11 (18) Jake Bugg – Never Can Tell // 18-11 (2 wks) 12 (10) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue – These Alarms // 10-6-4-1-1-1-1-3-7-10-12 (11 wks) 13 (6) Troye Sivan – She’s The Best // 22-11-9-6-13 (5 wks) 14 (8) Keane x Everything Everything – A Very Bad Dream (Remix) // 11-11-2-6-8-14 (6 wks) 15 (-) Sienna Spiro – Die On This Hill // 15 (1 wk) 16 (12) Madonna – Danceteria // 15-13-12-11-8-3-2-6-10-12-16 (11 wks) 17 (15) Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1-1-3-5-7-8-12-13-15-17 (16 wks) 18 (16) Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready // 16-11-10-6-5-2-4-6-9-14-16-18 (12 wks) 19 (17) Harry Styles – Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12-11-7-3-2-5-7-12-17-19 (10 wks) 20 (21) M83 – Blister Sunrise // 21-20 (2 wks) 21 (-) Becky Hill – Changes // 21 (1 wk) 22 (19) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-13-15-18-18-19-22 (17 wks) 23 (20) Michael Jackson – Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8-9-10-11-15-17-19-19-20-23 (17 wks) 24 (22) The Chemical Brothers – Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9-10-12-13-16-18-20-21-22-24 (18 wks) 25 (25) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE – Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14-14-14-15-17-19-23-24-25-25 (21 wks) 26 (23) Slayyyter – DANCE… // 11-8-3-3-2-2-5-6-7-9-10-15-17-23-26 (15 wks) 27 (24) Mystery Jets – A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5-7-8-9-12-13-17-20-24-27 (15 wks) 28 (28) Sombr – Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16-16-16-21-23-23-24-26-28-28 (22 wks) 29 (27) The Snuts – Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4-3-2-4-5-7-13-23-27-29 (13 wks) 30 (26) Silva Bumpa – On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3-2-4-6-8-9-14-16-26-30 (14 wks) 31 (37) Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me // 23-22-20-25-33-34-36-37-31 (9 wks) 32 (29) ANOTR & 54 Ultra – Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25-22-20-17-14-21-25-27-29-32 (23 wks) 33 (30) Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28-25-24-25-28-28-26-28-30-33 (20 wks) 34 (32) Harry Styles – American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24-24-25-26-29-29-30-31-32-34 (27 wks) 35 (33) Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17-17-21-24-27-30-31-32-33-35 (22 wks) 36 (36) Madonna – I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27-29-29-30-31-32-33-35-36-36 (21 wks) 37 (38) Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15-15-17-23-26-34-35-37-38-38 (15 wks) 38 (35) Alex Warren – Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26-26-26-27-30-31-32-33-35-38 (29 wks) 39 (31) Tame Impala – Hummer // 14-9-11-13-13-19-22-25-27-29-31-39 (12 wks) 40 (39) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran – Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19-27-28-29-32-35-36-38-39-40 (18 wks)
  5. No they got a number 2 (as it were)
  6. Oh I did, but I’m doing down her achievement.
  7. This is the real number 1 on the real chart.
  8. Love Duke Dumont. This would be top 5 for me!
  9. Yay! What a fabulous number 1. Matches my personal chart number 1 💪🏻
  10. I dont like either of her number 1s from 2013 but if I had to pick one that was better then it would be the one to come.
  11. I like Mississippi, clearly I am in a minority 🤣
  12. Loved it, got fed up with it and now I’m somewhere in between.
  13. Burn - Ellie’s FIRST EVER number 1!
  14. Jester’s Top Tunes 1070 1 (4) Sienna Spiro – Great Expectations // 20-10-4-1 (5 wks) 1 week at number 1 2 (5) Kolter – Trapped // 16-8-5-2 (4 wks) 3 (1) Madonna & Kylie Minogue – Love Sensation (After Hours Mix) // 18-12-4-1-3 (5 wks) 4 (8) Friendly Fires – Lose All Your Friends // 8-4 (2 wks) 5 (2) Overmono – After The Rain // 19-14-5-2-5 (5 wks) 6 (9) Troye Sivan – She’s The Best // 22-11-9-6 (4 wks) 7 (3) Temper City – Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20-19-18-12-10-4-1-3-7 (17 wks) 8 (6) Keane x Everything Everything – A Very Bad Dream (Remix) // 11-11-2-6-8 (5 wks) 9 (11) Mystery Jets – Long Lonely Road // 16-11-9 (3 wks) 10 (7) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue – These Alarms // 10-6-4-1-1-1-1-3-7-10 (10 wks) 11 (15) Jessie Ware – Sauna (CamelPhat Remix) // 21-15-11 (3 wks) 12 (10) Madonna – Danceteria // 15-13-12-11-8-3-2-6-10-12 (10 wks) 13 (22) Chase & Status feat. Debbie – Gone Too Far // 22-13 (2 wks) 14 (-) Kasabian – Silver Apple Eyes // 14 (1 wk) 15 (13) Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1-1-3-5-7-8-12-13-15 (15 wks) 16 (14) Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready // 16-11-10-6-5-2-4-6-9-14-16 (11 wks) 17 (12) Harry Styles – Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12-11-7-3-2-5-7-12-17 (9 wks) 18 (-) Jake Bugg – Never Can Tell // 18 (1 wk) 19 (18) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-13-15-18-18-19 (16 wks) 20 (19) Michael Jackson – Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8-9-10-11-15-17-19-19-20 (16 wks) 21 (-) M83 – Blister Sunrise // 21 (1 wk) 22 (21) The Chemical Brothers – Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9-10-12-13-16-18-20-21-22 (17 wks) 23 (17) Slayyyter – DANCE… // 11-8-3-3-2-2-5-6-7-9-10-15-17-23 (14 wks) 24 (20) Mystery Jets – A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5-7-8-9-12-13-17-20-24 (14 wks) 25 (24) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE – Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14-14-14-15-17-19-23-24-25 (20 wks) 26 (16) Silva Bumpa – On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3-2-4-6-8-9-14-16-26 (13 wks) 27 (23) The Snuts – Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4-3-2-4-5-7-13-23-27 (12 wks) 28 (26) Sombr – Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16-16-16-21-23-23-24-26-28 (21 wks) 29 (27) ANOTR & 54 Ultra – Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25-22-20-17-14-21-25-27-29 (22 wks) 30 (28) Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28-25-24-25-28-28-26-28-30 (19 wks) 31 (29) Tame Impala – Hummer // 14-9-11-13-13-19-22-25-27-29-31 (11 wks) 32 (31) Harry Styles – American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24-24-25-26-29-29-30-31-32 (26 wks) 33 (32) Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17-17-21-24-27-30-31-32-33 (21 wks) 34 (30) The Duruitti Column & Caoilfhionn Rose – Sargasso Sea // 22-20-24-28-30-34 (6 wks) 35 (33) Alex Warren – Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26-26-26-27-30-31-32-33-35 (28 wks) 36 (35) Madonna – I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27-29-29-30-31-32-33-35-36 (20 wks) 37 (36) Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me // 23-22-20-25-33-34-36-37 (8 wks) 38 (37) Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15-15-17-23-26-34-35-37-38 (14 wks) 39 (38) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran – Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19-27-28-29-32-35-36-38-39 (17 wks) 40 (39) Noah Kahan – Doors // 9-5-2-5-6-10-17-22-25-29-31-32-34-35-38-39-39-40 (18 wks)
  15. It’s possible we love the same one, so I’ll stick up for you 😆
  16. You better not all be gunning for my joint favourite song to be your bottom dance song! 🤣
  17. Jason is superb in Joseph - it’s my favourite musical and I was rather obsessed with the soundtrack back in the day. Still know every word! He’s the gold standard as Joseph for me, so I’d have this much higher. Saw him a couple of years ago at the Bristol Hippodrome where he played the Pharaoh and the narrator from the 1991 cast performed.
  18. They do that a lot with all these 1 week number 1s
  19. I’m still annoyed at Westlife beating Mel C to a second week at number 1 with such a dull awful song. Never Be The Same Again was everywhere before it got to number 1, I wasn’t shocked when it got there. Fantastic song, easily one of the best of 2000.
  20. I really like this, good groove for them.
  21. Jester posted a post in a topic in Movies and Theatre
    Saw 2 films at the cinema today - Terminator 2: Judgement Day & Star Trek: The Voyage Home. Had an hour and a half spare between the two 😆 First time since 1999 that I have seen 2 films on the same day!
  22. Quite like Sue Sue Sue! Me
  23. Liking Silver Apples In Your Eyes a lot. Although that’s because it’s similar to Empire Of The Sun’s We Are The People!
  24. For their only number 1 (finally) it’s a very poor effort even with the ledge Seany Paul. They had much better songs - Up in particular.
  25. I love Counting Stars, a well deserved number 1 for them.