Jump to content

Jester

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jester

  1. Hmm, I’d probably have the Stonk last. It’s bloody awful with zero redeeming features.
  2. Here for Jake being a bit country again à la Hearts That Strain.
  3. Oh I’d have this much higher - still love it now. The first one I have disagreed about 😮
  4. Fair placing, not a song I have ever remotely liked. Though like dandy, 15 year old me was shook at the word sex being used in a song 😆
  5. I’ve ordered the chalkboard vinyl from HMV.
  6. Jester posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I wish it had got to number 1!
  7. I despise James Arthur. He would easily be last for me.
  8. Jester posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    You say this with such confidence as a fact. But Man In The Mirror peaked at number 2.
  9. This is fantastic! I think they’ve been listening to the Happy Mondays and the Shamen 😆
  10. Jester’s Top Tunes 1069 1 (4) Madonna & Kylie Minogue – Love Sensation (After Hours Mix) // 18-12-4-1 (4 wks) 1 week at number 1 2 (5) Overmono – After The Rain // 19-14-5-2 (4 wks) 3 (1) Temper City – Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20-19-18-12-10-4-1-3 (16 wks) 4 (10) Sienna Spiro – Great Expectations // 20-10-4 (3 wks) 5 (8) Kolter – Trapped // 16-8-5 (3 wks) 6 (2) Keane x Everything Everything – A Very Bad Dream (Remix) // 11-11-2-6 (4 wks) 7 (3) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue – These Alarms // 10-6-4-1-1-1-1-3-7 (9 wks) 8 (-) Friendly Fires – Lose All Your Friends // 8 (1 wk) 9 (11) Troye Sivan – She’s The Best // 22-11-9 (3 wks) 10 (6) Madonna – Danceteria // 15-13-12-11-8-3-2-6-10 (9 wks) 11 (16) Mystery Jets – Long Lonely Road // 16-11 (2 wks) 12 (7) Harry Styles – Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12-11-7-3-2-5-7-12 (8 wks) 13 (12) Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1-1-3-5-7-8-12-13 (14 wks) 14 (9) Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready // 16-11-10-6-5-2-4-6-9-14 (10 wks) 15 (21) Jessie Ware – Sauna (CamelPhat Remix) // 21-15 (2 wks) 16 (14) Silva Bumpa – On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3-2-4-6-8-9-14-16 (12 wks) 17 (15) Slayyyter – DANCE… // 11-8-3-3-2-2-5-6-7-9-10-15-17 (13 wks) 18 (18) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-13-15-18-18 (15 wks) 19 (19) Michael Jackson – Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8-9-10-11-15-17-19-19 (15 wks) 20 (17) Mystery Jets – A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5-7-8-9-12-13-17-20 (13 wks) 21 (20) The Chemical Brothers – Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9-10-12-13-16-18-20-21 (16 wks) 22 (-) Chase & Status feat. Debbie – Gone Too Far // 22 (1 wk) 23 (13) The Snuts – Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4-3-2-4-5-7-13-23 (11 wks) 24 (23) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE – Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14-14-14-15-17-19-23-24 (19 wks) 25 (22) HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ulta Nate – Movin’ To The Sun // 18-6-3-22-25 (5 wks) 26 (24) Sombr – Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16-16-16-21-23-23-24-26 (20 wks) 27 (25) ANOTR & 54 Ultra – Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25-22-20-17-14-21-25-27 (21 wks) 28 (26) Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28-25-24-25-28-28-26-28 (18 wks) 29 (27) Tame Impala – Hummer // 14-9-11-13-13-19-22-25-27-29 (10 wks) 30 (28) The Duruitti Column & Caoilfhionn Rose – Sargasso Sea // 22-20-24-28-30 (5 wks) 31 (30) Harry Styles – American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24-24-25-26-29-29-30-31 (25 wks) 32 (31) Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17-17-21-24-27-30-31-32 (20 wks) 33 (32) Alex Warren – Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26-26-26-27-30-31-32-33 (27 wks) 34 (29) Mystery Jets – Flea Market // 20-19-16-24-27-29-34 (7 wks) 35 (33) Madonna – I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27-29-29-30-31-32-33-35 (19 wks) 36 (34) Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me // 23-22-20-25-33-34-36 (7 wks) 37 (35) Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15-15-17-23-26-34-35-37 (13 wks) 38 (36) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran – Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19-27-28-29-32-35-36-38 (16 wks) 39 (39) Noah Kahan – Doors // 9-5-2-5-6-10-17-22-25-29-31-32-34-35-38-39-39 (17 wks) 40 (37) Sombr – Homewrecker // 10-8-4-4-2-2-5-4-2-1-1-3-6-10-14-16-16-18-23-26-29-30-30-30-30-31-34-36-37-40 (30 wks)
  11. I liked Sam but my word that song is dull as!!
  12. Jester’s Top Tunes 1068 1 (4) Temper City – Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20-19-18-12-10-4-1 (15 wks) 1 week at number 1 2 (11) Keane x Everything Everything – A Very Bad Dream (Remix) // 11-11-2 (3 wks) 3 (1) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue – These Alarms // 10-6-4-1-1-1-1-3 (8 wks) 4 (12) Madonna & Kylie Minogue – Love Sensation (After Hours Mix) // 18-12-4 (3 wks) 5 (14) Overmono – After The Rain // 19-14-5 (3 wks) 6 (2) Madonna – Danceteria // 15-13-12-11-8-3-2-6 (8 wks) 7 (5) Harry Styles – Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12-11-7-3-2-5-7 (9 wks) 8 (16) Kolter – Trapped // 16-8 (2 wks) 9 (6) Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready // 16-11-10-6-5-2-4-6-9 (9 wks) 10 (20) Sienna Spiro – Great Expectations // 20-10 (2 wks) 11 (22) Troye Sivan – She’s The Best // 22-11 (2 wks) 12 (8) Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1-1-3-5-7-8-12 (13 wks) 13 (7) The Snuts – Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4-3-2-4-5-7-13 (10 wks) 14 (9) Silva Bumpa – On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3-2-4-6-8-9-14 (11 wks) 15 (10) Slayyyter – DANCE… // 11-8-3-3-2-2-5-6-7-9-10-15 (12 wks) 16 (-) Mystery Jets – Long Lonely Road // 16 (1 wk) 17 (13) Mystery Jets – A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5-7-8-9-12-13-17 (12 wks) 18 (15) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-13-15-18 (14 wks) 19 (17) Michael Jackson – Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8-9-10-11-15-17-19 (14 wks) 20 (18) The Chemical Brothers – Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9-10-12-13-16-18-20 (15 wks) 21 (-) Jessie Ware – Sauna (CamelPhat Remix) // 21 (1 wk) 22 (3) HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ulta Nate – Movin’ To The Sun // 18-6-3-22 (4 wks) 23 (19) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE – Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14-14-14-15-17-19-23 (18 wks) 24 (23) Sombr – Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16-16-16-21-23-23-24 (19 wks) 25 (21) ANOTR & 54 Ultra – Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25-22-20-17-14-21-25 (20 wks) 26 (28) Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28-25-24-25-28-28-26 (17 wks) 27 (25) Tame Impala – Hummer // 14-9-11-13-13-19-22-25-27 (9 wks) 28 (24) The Duruitti Column & Caoilfhionn Rose – Sargasso Sea // 22-20-24-28 (4 wks) 29 (27) Mystery Jets – Flea Market // 20-19-16-24-27-29 (6 wks) 30 (29) Harry Styles – American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24-24-25-26-29-29-30 (24 wks) 31 (30) Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17-17-21-24-27-30-31 (19 wks) 32 (31) Alex Warren – Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26-26-26-27-30-31-32 (26 wks) 33 (32) Madonna – I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27-29-29-30-31-32-33 (18 wks) 34 (33) Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me // 23-22-20-25-33-34 (6 wks) 35 (34) Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15-15-17-23-26-34-35 (12 wks) 36 (35) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran – Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19-27-28-29-32-35-36 (15 wks) 37 (36) Sombr – Homewrecker // 10-8-4-4-2-2-5-4-2-1-1-3-6-10-14-16-16-18-23-26-29-30-30-30-30-31-34-36-37 (29 wks) 38 (26) The Strokes – Lonely In The Future // 15-14-21-26-38 (5 wks) 39 (38) Noah Kahan – Doors // 9-5-2-5-6-10-17-22-25-29-31-32-34-35-38-39 (16 wks) 40 (37) Alex Warren – PASSENGER // 21-15-13-11-18-23-28-31-33-33-37-40 (12 wks)
  13. Sandy is great! Never knew it peaked at 2 and sold so much.
  14. Oh dear, let’s forget my 0 pointer please. Although, I love it and glad there is another fan!
  15. Aahhh Fernando! Oh sorry I mean Angelo. Ahem rip off Ahem Yes Sir I Can Boogie is fabulous.
  16. For my weakest decade music knowledge wise, I know most of these so far. Why did I think Slade sold a million of Merry Xmas Everybody in the 70s?
  17. Is it just the carry me home line? Still love We Are Young - though very of its time.
  18. Jester’s Top Tunes 1067 1 (1) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue – These Alarms // 10-6-4-1-1-1-1 (7 wks) 4 weeks at number 1 2 (3) Madonna – Danceteria // 15-13-12-11-8-3-2 (7 wks) 3 (6) HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ulta Nate – Movin’ To The Sun // 18-6-3 (3 wks) 4 (10) Temper City – Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20-19-18-12-10-4 (14 wks) 5 (2) Harry Styles – Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12-11-7-3-2-5 (8 wks) 6 (4) Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready // 16-11-10-6-5-2-4-6 (8 wks) 7 (5) The Snuts – Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4-3-2-4-5-7 (9 wks) 8 (7) Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1-1-3-5-7-8 (12 wks) 9 (8) Silva Bumpa – On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3-2-4-6-8-9 (10 wks) 10 (9) Slayyyter – DANCE… // 11-8-3-3-2-2-5-6-7-9-10 (11 wks) 11 (11) Keane x Everything Everything – A Very Bad Dream (Remix) // 11-11 (2 wks) 12 (18) Madonna & Kylie Minogue – Love Sensation (After Hours Mix) // 18-12 (2 wks) 13 (12) Mystery Jets – A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5-7-8-9-12-13 (11 wks) 14 (19) Overmono – After The Rain // 19-14 (2 wks) 15 (13) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-13-15 (13 wks) 16 (-) Kolter – Trapped // 16 (1 wk) 17 (15) Michael Jackson – Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8-9-10-11-15-17 (13 wks) 18 (16) The Chemical Brothers – Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9-10-12-13-16-18 (14 wks) 19 (17) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE – Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14-14-14-15-17-19 (17 wks) 20 (-) Sienna Spiro – Great Expectations // 20 (1 wk) 21 (14) ANOTR & 54 Ultra – Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25-22-20-17-14-21 (19 wks) 22 (-) Troye Sivan – She’s The Best // 22 (1 wk) 23 (23) Sombr – Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16-16-16-21-23-23 (18 wks) 24 (20) The Duruitti Column & Caoilfhionn Rose – Sargasso Sea // 22-20-24 (3 wks) 25 (22) Tame Impala – Hummer // 14-9-11-13-13-19-22-25 (8 wks) 26 (21) The Strokes – Lonely In The Future // 15-14-21-26 (4 wks) 27 (24) Mystery Jets – Flea Market // 20-19-16-24-27 (5 wks) 28 (28) Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28-25-24-25-28-28 (16 wks) 29 (29) Harry Styles – American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24-24-25-26-29-29 (23 wks) 30 (27) Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17-17-21-24-27-30 (18 wks) 31 (30) Alex Warren – Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26-26-26-27-30-31 (25 wks) 32 (31) Madonna – I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27-29-29-30-31-32 (17 wks) 33 (25) Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me // 23-22-20-25-33 (5 wks) 34 (26) Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15-15-17-23-26-34 (11 wks) 35 (32) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran – Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19-27-28-29-32-35 (14 wks) 36 (34) Sombr – Homewrecker // 10-8-4-4-2-2-5-4-2-1-1-3-6-10-14-16-16-18-23-26-29-30-30-30-30-31-34-36 (28 wks) 37 (33) Alex Warren – PASSENGER // 21-15-13-11-18-23-28-31-33-33-37 (11 wks) 38 (35) Noah Kahan – Doors // 9-5-2-5-6-10-17-22-25-29-31-32-34-35-38 (15 wks) 39 (39) Boards Of Canada – You Retreat In Time And Space // 20-15-13-11-18-23-32-35-35-36-39-39 (12 wks) 40 (38) Harry Styles – Aperture // 10-5-2-1-3-3-5-5-8-8-12-13-14-14-15-18-21-23-25-26-28-28-30-33-33-33-33-35-38-40 (30 wks)
  19. Yep, that’s the truth and the joy of our own taste and opinions 😀
  20. I couldn’t disagree with you any more DaTilt. Totally undeserved 32nd place!
  21. Superb song and would be my number 1 of the year. It certainly isn’t boring as some may say and it’s quite rightly their biggest seller as it has mass appeal.
  22. What a song. Still adore it now and it’s quite rightly a classic.
  23. The song happens to be my favourite of theirs and is rightly a classic! It would also be my number 1 of the year. Consider me clutching my pearls!
  24. Jester posted a post in a topic in Movies and Theatre
    Good to see I have now seen the top 3 films of the summer!
  25. @DaTilt I’d rank all of the last 6 above Carly Rae. The remaining songs would easily be my top 6 too. A bit curious what banger you would have at 32!