Jump to content

Jester

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jester

  1. Yeah Call Me Maybe is a little slice of pop perfection!
  2. Double excellent Calvin/Flo there!
  3. I like Madge’s version of American Pie. There I said it!
  4. Jester’s Top Tunes 1066 (not the Battle of Hastings!) 1 (1) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue – These Alarms // 10-6-4-1-1-1 (6 wks) 3 weeks at number 1 2 (3) Harry Styles – Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12-11-7-3-2 (7 wks) 3 (8) Madonna – Danceteria // 15-13-12-11-8-3 (6 wks) 4 (2) Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready // 16-11-10-6-5-2-4 (7 wks) 5 (4) The Snuts – Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4-3-2-4-5 (8 wks) 6 (18) HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ulta Nate – Movin’ To The Sun // 18-6 (2 wks) 7 (5) Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1-1-3-5-7 (11 wks) 8 (6) Silva Bumpa – On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3-2-4-6-8 (9 wks) 9 (7) Slayyyter – DANCE… // 11-8-3-3-2-2-5-6-7-9 (10 wks) 10 (12) Temper City – Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20-19-18-12-10 (13 wks) 11 (-) Keane x Everything Everything – A Very Bad Dream (Remix) // 11 (1 wk) 12 (9) Mystery Jets – A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5-7-8-9-12 (10 wks) 13 (10) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7-8-9-10-13 (12 wks) 14 (17) ANOTR & 54 Ultra – Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25-22-20-17-14 (18 wks) 15 (11) Michael Jackson – Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8-9-10-11-15 (12 wks) 16 (13) The Chemical Brothers – Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9-10-12-13-16 (13 wks) 17 (15) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE – Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14-14-14-15-17 (16 wks) 18 (-) Madonna & Kylie Minogue – Love Sensation (After Hours Mix) // 18 (1 wk) 19 (-) Overmono – After The Rain // 19 (1 wk) 20 (22) The Duruitti Column & Caoilfhionn Rose – Sargasso Sea // 22-20 (2 wks) 21 (14) The Strokes – Lonely In The Future // 15-14-21 (3 wks) 22 (19) Tame Impala – Hummer // 14-9-11-13-13-19-22 (7 wks) 23 (21) Sombr – Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16-16-16-21-23 (17 wks) 24 (16) Mystery Jets – Flea Market // 20-19-16-24 (4 wks) 25 (20) Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me // 23-22-20-25 (4 wks) 26 (23) Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15-15-17-23-26 (10 wks) 27 (24) Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17-17-21-24-27 (17 wks) 28 (25) Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28-25-24-25-28 (15 wks) 29 (25) Harry Styles – American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24-24-25-26-29 (22 wks) 30 (27) Alex Warren – Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26-26-26-27-30 (24 wks) 31 (30) Madonna – I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27-29-29-30-31 (16 wks) 32 (29) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran – Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19-27-28-29-32 (13 wks) 33 (33) Alex Warren – PASSENGER // 21-15-13-11-18-23-28-31-33-33 (10 wks) 34 (31) Sombr – Homewrecker // 10-8-4-4-2-2-5-4-2-1-1-3-6-10-14-16-16-18-23-26-29-30-30-30-30-31-34 (27 wks) 35 (34) Noah Kahan – Doors // 9-5-2-5-6-10-17-22-25-29-31-32-34-35 (14 wks) 36 (28) Charlie xcx – Camera // 23-28-36 (3 wks) 37 (32) The Last Dinner Party – Knocking At The Sky // 22-21-27-32-37 (5 wks) 38 (35) Harry Styles – Aperture // 10-5-2-1-3-3-5-5-8-8-12-13-14-14-15-18-21-23-25-26-28-28-30-33-33-33-33-35-38 (29 wks) 39 (36) Boards Of Canada – You Retreat In Time And Space // 20-15-13-11-18-23-32-35-35-36-39 (11 wks) 40 (39) Tame Impala – My Old Ways // 13-5-4-2-5-8-14-18-22-24-25-27-29-34-36-36-38-38-39-40 (20 wks)
  5. Jester posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Being ‘worthy’ and being popular are not the same thing. Rein Me In is a good track, it’s not amazing by any means but it’s popular and inoffensive.
  6. Well deserved winner. I would say the Spiceys and Oasis were THE bands of the 90s so good to see them at 1 and 4.
  7. Loser is great, was good to hear it in Spider-Man.
  8. Call My Name is indeed a banger!
  9. Great top 2. Flo just takes it bit adore Alice Deejay!
  10. I’d say Diamonds is one of a handful of Rihanna songs I really like so would be in my top 10 I imagine. Would’ve much preferred Skyfall to be number 1 but there you go….!
  11. Jester’s Top Tunes 1065 1 (1) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue – These Alarms // 10-6-4-1-1 (5 wks) 2 weeks at number 1 2 (5) Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready // 16-11-10-6-5-2 (6 wks) 3 (7) Harry Styles – Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12-11-7-3 (6 wks) 4 (2) The Snuts – Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4-3-2-4 (7 wks) 5 (3) Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1-1-3-5 (10 wks) 6 (4) Silva Bumpa – On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3-2-4-6 (8 wks) 7 (6) Slayyyter – DANCE… // 11-8-3-3-2-2-5-6-7 (9 wks) 8 (11) Madonna – Danceteria // 15-13-12-11-8 (5 wks) 9 (8) Mystery Jets – A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5-7-8-9 (9 wks) 10 (9) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7-8-9-10 (11 wks) 11 (10) Michael Jackson – Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8-9-10-11 (11 wks) 12 (18) Temper City – Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20-19-18-12 (12 wks) 13 (12) The Chemical Brothers – Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9-10-12-13 (12 wks) 14 (15) The Strokes – Lonely In The Future // 15-14 (2 wks) 15 (14) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE – Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14-14-14-15 (15 wks) 16 (19) Mystery Jets – Flea Market // 20-19-16 (3 wks) 17 (20) ANOTR & 54 Ultra – Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25-22-20-17 (17 wks) 18 (-) HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ulta Nate – Movin’ To The Sun // 18 (1 wk) 19 (13) Tame Impala – Hummer // 14-9-11-13-13-19 (6 wks) 20 (22) Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me // 23-22-20 (3 wks) 21 (16) Sombr – Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16-16-16-21 (16 wks) 22 (-) The Duruitti Column & Caoilfhionn Rose – Sargasso Sea // 22 (1 wk) 23 (17) Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15-15-17-23 (9 wks) 24 (21) Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17-17-21-24 (16 wks) 25 (24) Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28-25-24-25 (14 wks) 26 (25) Harry Styles – American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24-24-25-26 (21 wks) 27 (26) Alex Warren – Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26-26-26-27 (23 wks) 28 (23) Charlie xcx – Camera // 23-28 (2 wks) 29 (28) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran – Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19-27-28-29 (12 wks) 30 (29) Madonna – I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27-29-29-30 (15 wks) 31 (30) Sombr – Homewrecker // 10-8-4-4-2-2-5-4-2-1-1-3-6-10-14-16-16-18-23-26-29-30-30-30-30-31 (26 wks) 32 (27) The Last Dinner Party – Knocking At The Sky // 22-21-27-32 (4 wks) 33 (31) Alex Warren – PASSENGER // 21-15-13-11-18-23-28-31-33 (9 wks) 34 (32) Noah Kahan – Doors // 9-5-2-5-6-10-17-22-25-29-31-32-34 (13 wks) 35 (33) Harry Styles – Aperture // 10-5-2-1-3-3-5-5-8-8-12-13-14-14-15-18-21-23-25-26-28-28-30-33-33-33-33-35 (28 wks) 36 (35) Boards Of Canada – You Retreat In Time And Space // 20-15-13-11-18-23-32-35-35-36 (10 wks) 37 (34) Madonna – Love Sensation // 22-16-16-15-22-31-34-34-36 (9 wks) 38 (36) Josh Baker & Poppy Baskcomb – My Place // 21-21-32-36-38 (5 wks) 39 (38) Tame Impala – My Old Ways // 13-5-4-2-5-8-14-18-22-24-25-27-29-34-36-36-38-38-39 (19 wks) 40 (39) Pulp – Background Noise // 7-5-1-1-3-4-6-7-7-9-13-14-14-14-14-15-16-17-19-22-24-26-27-29-30-31-34-34-36-39-40 (30 wks)
  12. The 25 minute show has the Puff Daddy feat R Kelly - double whammy 😤
  13. Pure Shores obviously one of the best songs of the year (if not the decade). Much love as well to Movin Too Fast, Caught Out There and Cartoon Heroes. I miss the days when the chart had massive new hits each week!
  14. Glad for Rein Me In. Records are made to be broken so well done to them!
  15. You are double flabbergasted!
  16. I don’t know her. Does she even go here? 🤣
  17. Jester’s Top Tunes 1064 1 (4) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue – These Alarms // 10-6-4-1 (4 wks) 1 week at number 1 2 (3) The Snuts – Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4-3-2 (6 wks) 3 (1) Olivia Rodrigo – The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1-1-3 (9 wks) 4 (2) Silva Bumpa – On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3-2-4 (7 wks) 5 (6) Sombr – My Body Isn’t Ready // 16-11-10-6-5 (5 wks) 6 (5) Slayyyter – DANCE… // 11-8-3-3-2-2-5-6 (8 wks) 7 (11) Harry Styles – Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12-11-7 (5 wks) 8 (7) Mystery Jets – A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5-7-8 (8 wks) 9 (8) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7-8-9 (10 wks) 10 (9) Michael Jackson – Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8-9-10 (10 wks) 11 (12) Madonna – Danceteria // 15-13-12-11 (4 wks) 12 (10) The Chemical Brothers – Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9-10-12 (11 wks) 13 (13) Tame Impala – Hummer // 14-9-11-13-13 (5 wks) 14 (14) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE – Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14-14-14 (14 wks) 15 (-) The Strokes – Lonely In The Future // 15 (1 wk) 16 (16) Sombr – Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16-16-16 (15 wks) 17 (15) Taylor Swift – I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15-15-17 (8 wks) 18 (19) Temper City – Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20-19-18 (11 wks) 19 (20) Mystery Jets – Flea Market // 20-19 (2 wks) 20 (22) ANOTR & 54 Ultra – Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25-22-20 (16 wks) 21 (17) Olivia Rodrigo – Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17-17-21 (15 wks) 22 (23) Ariana Grande – Hate That I Made You Love Me // 23-22 (2 wks) 23 (-) Charlie xcx – Camera // 23 (1 wk) 24 (25) Prospa & Cloonee – Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28-25-24 (13 wks) 25 (24) Harry Styles – American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24-24-25 (20 wks) 26 (26) Alex Warren – Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26-26-26 (22 wks) 27 (21) The Last Dinner Party – Knocking At The Sky // 22-21-27 (3 wks) 28 (27) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran – Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19-27-28 (11 wks) 29 (29) Madonna – I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27-29-29 (14 wks) 30 (30) Sombr – Homewrecker // 10-8-4-4-2-2-5-4-2-1-1-3-6-10-14-16-16-18-23-26-29-30-30-30-30 (25 wks) 31 (28) Alex Warren – PASSENGER // 21-15-13-11-18-23-28-31 (8 wks) 32 (31) Noah Kahan – Doors // 9-5-2-5-6-10-17-22-25-29-31-32 (12 wks) 33 (33) Harry Styles – Aperture // 10-5-2-1-3-3-5-5-8-8-12-13-14-14-15-18-21-23-25-26-28-28-30-33-33-33-33 (27 wks) 34 (34) Madonna – Love Sensation // 22-16-16-15-22-31-34-34 (8 wks) 35 (35) Boards Of Canada – You Retreat In Time And Space // 20-15-13-11-18-23-32-35-35 (9 wks) 36 (32) Josh Baker & Poppy Baskcomb – My Place // 21-21-32-36 (4 wks) 37 (18) Beyonce – Morning Dew (Donk) // 18-18-37 (3 wks) 38 (38) Tame Impala – My Old Ways // 13-5-4-2-5-8-14-18-22-24-25-27-29-34-36-36-38-38 (18 wks) 39 (36) Pulp – Background Noise // 7-5-1-1-3-4-6-7-7-9-13-14-14-14-14-15-16-17-19-22-24-26-27-29-30-31-34-34-36-39 (29 wks) 40 (37) Djo – The Crux // 4-1-3-4-6-6-7-8-8-10-14-15-15-15-15-16-17-18-20-23-26-27-28-30-32-32-35-35-37-40 (30 wks)
  18. Romeo is one of my favourite songs ever. Such a tune!
  19. I had totally forgotten that Ne Yo song existed, but oddly I know it in my head. Weird. Agree it’s just ok.
  20. Meh, Domino is alright, but nothing special tbh
  21. 1994/95 Snap is best imo, love the tracks with Summer such as Welcome To Tomorrow and The First, The Last, Eternity.
  22. I have always quite liked Young. Flash in the pan and a hit due to her X Factor publicity, but I think it’s decent.
  23. Is there a link to hear it please?
  24. Ahhh Are Eye Pee. I despise Rita Ora. End of my comment 🤣
  25. I am very fond of the Lightning Seeds. Their best song is Change, a minor top 20 hit from 1995.