Everything posted by Jester
-
RabbitFurCoat Ranks the 2012 #1s
I had wiped that from my memory. Now I need to do it again π€£
-
SUBMISSIONS: Songs Multichart #1061
Jesterβs Top Tunes 1063 1 (1) Olivia Rodrigo β The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1-1 (8 wks) 5 weeks at number 1 2 (3) Silva Bumpa β On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3-2 (6 wks) 3 (4) The Snuts β Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4-3 (5 wks) 4 (6) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue β These Alarms // 10-6-4 (3 wks) 5 (2) Slayyyter β DANCEβ¦ // 11-8-3-3-2-2-5 (7 wks) 6 (10) Sombr β My Body Isnβt Ready // 16-11-10-6 (4 wks) 7 (5) Mystery Jets β A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5-7 (7 wks) 8 (7) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7-8 (9 wks) 9 (8) Michael Jackson β Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8-9 (9 wks) 10 (9) The Chemical Brothers β Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9-10 (10 wks) 11 (12) Harry Styles β Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12-11 (4 wks) 12 (13) Madonna β Danceteria // 15-13-12 (3 wks) 13 (11) Tame Impala β Hummer // 14-9-11-13 (4 wks) 14 (14) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE β Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14-14 (13 wks) 15 (15) Taylor Swift β I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15-15 (7 wks) 16 (16) Sombr β Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16-16 (14 wks) 17 (17) Olivia Rodrigo β Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17-17 (14 wks) 18 (18) Beyonce β Morning Dew (Donk) // 18-18 (2 wks) 19 (20) Temper City β Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20-19 (11 wks) 20 (-) Mystery Jets β Flea Market // 20 (1 wk) 21 (22) The Last Dinner Party β Knocking At The Sky // 22-21 (2 wks) 22 (25) ANOTR & 54 Ultra β Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25-22 (15 wks) 23 (-) Ariana Grande β Hate That I Made You Love Me // 23 (1 wk) 24 (24) Harry Styles β American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24-24 (19 wks) 25 (28) Prospa & Cloonee β Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28-25 (12 wks) 26 (26) Alex Warren β Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26-26 (21 wks) 27 (19) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran β Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19-27 (10 wks) 28 (23) Alex Warren β PASSENGER // 21-15-13-11-18-23-28 (7 wks) 29 (27) Madonna β I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27-29 (13 wks) 30 (30) Sombr β Homewrecker // 10-8-4-4-2-2-5-4-2-1-1-3-6-10-14-16-16-18-23-26-29-30-30-30 (24 wks) 31 (29) Noah Kahan β Doors // 9-5-2-5-6-10-17-22-25-29-31 (11 wks) 32 (21) Josh Baker & Poppy Baskcomb β My Place // 21-21-32 (3 wks) 33 (33) Harry Styles β Aperture // 10-5-2-1-3-3-5-5-8-8-12-13-14-14-15-18-21-23-25-26-28-28-30-33-33-33 (26 wks) 34 (31) Madonna β Love Sensation // 22-16-16-15-22-31-34 (7 wks) 35 (32) Boards Of Canada β You Retreat In Time And Space // 20-15-13-11-18-23-32-35 (8 wks) 36 (34) Pulp β Background Noise // 7-5-1-1-3-4-6-7-7-9-13-14-14-14-14-15-16-17-19-22-24-26-27-29-30-31-34-34-36 (28 wks) 37 (35) Djo β The Crux // 4-1-3-4-6-6-7-8-8-10-14-15-15-15-15-16-17-18-20-23-26-27-28-30-32-32-35-35-37 (29 wks) 38 (36) Tame Impala β My Old Ways // 13-5-4-2-5-8-14-18-22-24-25-27-29-34-36-36-38 (17 wks) 39 (37) ANOTR & 3DDY β Itβs So Nice // 20-15-23-31-37-39 (6 wks) 40 (39) Arctic Monkeys β Opening Night // 9-4-1-5-6-6-6-10-10-10-13-16-19-21-22-25-31-32-34-34-34-35-36-37-39-40 (26 wks)
-
RabbitFurCoat Ranks the 2012 #1s
Such good shouts so far - I have never liked Payphone. A textbook halo hit following Moves Like Jagger.
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
I adore REMβs The Great Beyond. Crazy to think itβs their highest charting single! Glorious is indeed Glorious as well.
-
Dido - Life For Rent
This needs to be on vinyl. Been hoping for ages!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 17th July 2026
I think youβll Find that Harry Styles song is American not California Girls.
-
RabbitFurCoat Ranks the 2012 #1s
Blimey I despise James Arthur! Urgh.
-
RabbitFurCoat Ranks the 2012 #1s
Vile man and song.
-
What is the first song you really despised?
I think Robson and Jerome - Unchained Melody. It kept Pulpβs Common People off number 1 and 19 year old me in 1995 was mad. Still am frankly. There was a run of awful songs keeping classics off number 1 in the 90s: Outhere Brothers - Boom Boom Boom blocking Supergrass - Alright R&J - I Believe/On The Roof blocking Oasis - Wonderwall R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly blocking Blur - Song 2 Puff Daddy etc - Iβll Be Missing You blocking The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony So much chart rage!
-
RabbitFurCoat Ranks the 2012 #1s
Sing is sycophantic rubbish! Gary βooh give me a knighthoodβ Barlow π€
-
RabbitFurCoat Ranks the 2012 #1s
Ha, Candy is a bit rubbish. Iβm not mad about it being last. Looking forward to this, I really got back into the charts from 2012 as the quality of music really picked up from this year after several years of dirge.
-
King Rollo ranks the UK number 1 singles of 1986
Great thread Rollo! Same top 3 in the same order I would have so well pleased with your top tier selection.
-
Top of the Pops Biggest Hits of the 2000s
We Will Rock You is so bad, people should be arrested π€£
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
Sounds fair to me too. Ok with you Lewis?
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
@lewistgreen this thread
-
Top of the Pops Biggest Hits of the 2000s
Itβs the top 10 sales thread - we discuss TOTP there as itβs posted weekly in line with the 2 episodes shown.
-
Top of the Pops Biggest Hits of the 2000s
We already have Gezzas thread for this?
-
SUBMISSIONS: Songs Multichart #1060
Jesterβs Top Tunes 1062 1 (1) Olivia Rodrigo β The Cure // 9-5-4-1-1-1-1 (7 wks) 4 weeks at number 1 2 (2) Slayyyter β DANCEβ¦ // 11-8-3-3-2-2 (6 wks) 3 (4) Silva Bumpa β On 2Nite // 14-12-8-4-3 (5 wks) 4 (5) The Snuts β Defibrillator // 14-10-5-4 (4 wks) 5 (3) Mystery Jets β A Hole To See The Sky Through I // 10-6-2-2-3-5 (6 wks) 6 (10) Snow Patrol & Kylie Minogue β These Alarms // 10-6 (2 wks) 7 (6) Kylie Minogue - Light Up // 12-8-4-1-4-4-6-7 (8 wks) 8 (7) Michael Jackson β Human Nature // 6-1-1-2-5-5-7-8 (8 wks) 9 (8) The Chemical Brothers β Go // 7-1-2-2-3-6-6-8-9 (9 wks) 10 (11) Sombr β My Body Isnβt Ready // 16-11-10 (3 wks) 11 (9) Tame Impala β Hummer // 14-9-11 (3 wks) 12 (13) Harry Styles β Ready Steady Go! // 20-13-12 (3 wks) 13 (15) Madonna β Danceteria // 15-13 (2 wks) 14 (12) Tame Impala feat. JENNIE β Dracula (JENNIE Remix) // 2-1-1-3-5-6-7-7-8-9-12-14 (12 wks) 15 (14) Taylor Swift β I Knew It, I Knew You // 12-11-9-7-14-15 (6 wks) 16 (16) Sombr β Potential // 10-7-4-3-1-4-7-8-9-10-12-16-16 (13 wks) 17 (17) Olivia Rodrigo β Drop Dead // 11-11-9-6-13-17-17-23-25-27-13-17-17 (13 wks) 18 (-) Beyonce β Morning Dew (Donk) // 18 (1 wk) 19 (19) Martin Garrix & Ed Sheeran β Repeat It // 11-10-4-3-5-7-17-19-19 (9 wks) 20 (20) Temper City β Self Aware // 12-10-8-3-9-12-18-19-20-20 (10 wks) 21 (21) Josh Baker & Poppy Baskcomb β My Place // 21-21 (2 wks) 22 (-) The Last Dinner Party β Knocking At The Sky // 22 (1 wk) 23 (18) Alex Warren β PASSENGER // 21-15-13-11-18-23 (6 wks) 24 (24) Harry Styles β American Girls // 9-1-1-1-3-5-6-7-8-9-13-14-17-19-19-21-24-24 (18 wks) 25 (28) ANOTR & 54 Ultra β Talk To You // 9-6-4-2-2-6-14-15-16-18-23-26-28-25 (14 wks) 26 (26) Alex Warren β Fever Dream // 19-15-12-11-9-6-5-3-1-3-5-7-9-10-13-17-22-24-26-26 (20 wks) 27 (29) Madonna β I Feel So Free // 10-5-4-2-7-13-19-24-25-28-29-27 (12 wks) 28 (27) Prospa & Cloonee β Free Your Mind // 21-7-4-3-12-14-22-24-27-27-28 (11 wks) 29 (25) Noah Kahan β Doors // 9-5-2-5-6-10-17-22-25-29 (10 wks) 30 (30) Sombr β Homewrecker // 10-8-4-4-2-2-5-4-2-1-1-3-6-10-14-16-16-18-23-26-29-30-30 (23 wks) 31 (22) Madonna β Love Sensation // 22-16-16-15-22-31 (6 wks) 32 (23) Boards Of Canada β You Retreat In Time And Space // 20-15-13-11-18-23-32 (7 wks) 33 (33) Harry Styles β Aperture // 10-5-2-1-3-3-5-5-8-8-12-13-14-14-15-18-21-23-25-26-28-28-30-33-33 (25 wks) 34 (34) Pulp β Background Noise // 7-5-1-1-3-4-6-7-7-9-13-14-14-14-14-15-16-17-19-22-24-26-27-29-30-31-34-34 (27 wks) 35 (35) Djo β The Crux // 4-1-3-4-6-6-7-8-8-10-14-15-15-15-15-16-17-18-20-23-26-27-28-30-32-32-35-35 (28 wks) 36 (36) Tame Impala β My Old Ways // 13-5-4-2-5-8-14-18-22-24-25-27-29-34-36-36 (16 wks) 37 (31) ANOTR & 3DDY β Itβs So Nice // 20-15-23-31-37 (5 wks) 38 (32) Chrystal β The One // 21-20-25-32-38 (5 wks) 39 (37) Arctic Monkeys β Opening Night // 9-4-1-5-6-6-6-10-10-10-13-16-19-21-22-25-31-32-34-34-34-35-36-37-39 (25 wks) 40 (39) Sam Fender & Olivia Dean β Rein Me In // 13-11-10-6-4-3-1-3-3-2-1-1-1-4-5-4-7-8-9-11-13-17-20-22-24-26-31-35-39-40 (30 wks)
-
King Rollo ranks the UK number 1 singles of 1986
Take My Breath Away is incredible, would also be in my top 3.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Iβd love that, but we actually have a chance with Wonderwallβ¦.
-
Top 100 Best Selling Singles Acts of the 1990s
The Great Beyond did manage top 3, plus they had a fair number of top 10s so itβs not as bad as you think!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I might be interested in football if there is a chance of Wonderwall finally getting to number 1!
-
King Rollo ranks the UK number 1 singles of 1986
Iβve never liked this song. No Idea why as I can see why itβs good really π€ π
-
Top 100 Best Selling Singles Acts of the 1990s
Missing made the million in the end didnβt it? I love REM, one of very few American bands I like.
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
I used to love the random January hits. Shame they fizzled out when physicals died off (to be replaced by the iTunes gift card effect)