Jade
Buzzjack's Sweetheart
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratislava (Solo Male)
Everything posted by Jade
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Final ⬜⬛ - Deadline 20/09
Iz followed by 28 Eyes 👁️
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
SF1 votes 03 | Mulgracia | Thunder Bae - GAY ALICE IN WONDERLAND SF2 would-be votes 12 | Deandria | Fiolka - Komu Ja 04 | Pagasa | Eldritch Anisette - Dissection Of Silence Deandria is a particularly gutting loss but overall I didn't lose too many across both semis so this final is still going to be a blood bath! Thanks Iz for the presentation of these results tonight
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
My Thunder Bae entry barely scraping the top 20 in PFSC and now she DNQs here, ahead of her time on the forum I fear x
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Glad we haven't had a single OTT controversial political VT so far, here's hoping this year's cast will be decent
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Sam is endearingly awkward
-
Big Brother UK • Series 23
Oops at that entrance going awry but Charlotte has an amazing attitude!
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Shame we lost Deandria but glad we didn't boot out my other Polish fave from Zephyra Continuum!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Registration
First choice for me too! 🤩 I'd be surprised if my second choice showed up but could imagine my third being picked.
-
Jade's Top 40 | #493 (10.09.26)
Hi Piran Glad you're enjoying those, Rebecca Black has been queen of the 30s in my chart this year Yay, we were spoilt for amazing pop music in 2024. thank you for commenting <3 Hi James! 'Marianne' and 'Bass Persuades' are both refreshing in the U.K. top 40 right now Haha we shall see regarding Slayyyter 👀 speaking of her, I've heard 'crank 2' now and it's growing on me more now I know what to expect. thank you for commenting <3 Hi DaTilt, Shame 'Bass Persuades' peaked on first listen for you but I'm happy to hear it's been the opposite for 'Marianne', at least! Excited for Miley's impending Model/Actriz collab. thank you for commenting <3 Hi Sergej! Glad you're liking both as well :D so incredibly hyped for the new Fontaines album now. thank you for commenting <3 Hi kman! Yay, funnily enough 'Marianne' just came on shuffle while I was reading this comment *.* would be great to see it back for you! thank you for commenting <3 full fat banger alert thank you for commenting <3
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Deandria would have been my 12 in the opposite semi, gutted 😭😭 thank you for the amazing discovery, Mattias!
-
Uhsting's Top 50: Week 37 (12/9)
Brutalismus 3000
-
kmansaray3's Discovery & Rediscovery Chart (11/09/2026)
Hi kman hope you've had a good week! I'm so here for that new entry for 'Lady (Hear Me Tonight)', French house classic
-
Sergej's Personal Chart 11.09.2026
Hi Sergej hope you're good! Pleased to see a pretty strong debut for Miley this week. Looking forward to a new album from her 'Cruel Summer' is my favourite from your throwback chart
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Registration
Someone snatching up Cliff to send his impending cover of 'Sign of the Times' x
-
DaTilt Top 75 September 9th 2026
Hi DaTilt hope you're well. Great to see 'patnik' still hanging around and Angèle on the climb, can't wait for her new album!
-
JSG'S Top 40, #183, 07/09/2026 • it's a BRAND NEW TOUCH filled with JOY
Hi James hope you're good! Delighted to see Slayyyter at the top of your chart now 🤩 that has definitely been my song of the summer. Liking the new entry for Olivia too and great to see Thunder Bae in the top 10, good luck with her in BJSC *.*
-
Piran's Personal Chart (16/09/2026)
Hi Piran hope you've had a good weekend. Good to see Miley entering your chart this week! I'm enjoying the synth-pop sound and general Gaga-ness. My favourites from your throwback chart are 'New Rules' and '...Ready For It?' <3
-
BJSC 188 ⬛⬜ The Semi Final Results ⬜⬛
Ooft the suspense of these videos! Thank you for ripping the band aid off quickly though as I was really unsure about my chances this time. Delighted my song is through 🤩 Popsephonia too ofc! 'Sherpa' is the best Angine De Poitrine song I've heard to date.
-
Forum success
week ending 13/09/26: 09 Ariana Grande [26 posts] quietening down a bit now the tour is over but still top 10, thanks all :)
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Registration
Confirmed a second time just in case my first one wasn't counted
-
ARE YOU R3ADY?
I just confirmed my three in the thread that was briefly posted... do I need to do it again?
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
Very happy to be a runner-up especially considering a couple of silly mistakes I made! Congrats Chris and Rich on the joint victory *.* Thank you Nine for hosting the quiz ❤️ chart trivia both past and present was right up my street and I admire how much work you put into it.
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
Yep there's my other silly mistake 😭😭 I saw "football", "unofficial anthem" and the letter "Y" and my mind jumped straight to 'You'll Never Walk Alone", completely bypassing the "national" bit. It was nice to briefly be back at the (joint) top again before more carelessness booted me back down
-
Ariana's Ultimate Album - Track 1
Fun idea! I've gone with 'imagine' as my favourite for now although could see 'kiss me' challenging in the future. I feel bad for choosing an actual song over an intro but 'shut up' is one of the weakest songs on positions for me.
-
Saturday Night Live UK
I rewatched the S1 finale in the lead up to the new series starting and it was brilliant, my favourite episode they’ve done to date. I wasn’t as crazy about the first S2 episode but do think Freddie slotted into the cast pretty naturally and am happy CMAT sang ‘EURO-COUNTRY’, my favourite song of hers! Looking forward to Amelia Dimoldenberg as an upcoming host.