Jade
Buzzjack's Sweetheart
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Using Personal Messenger
Everything posted by Jade
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 14/08/26
Wow Fontaines have debuted at #3 on Spotify!! 🥰
-
Jade's Top 40 | #489 (13.08.26)
I think she first charted for me in 2021 but my appreciation for her this year is next level, what a talent. omg I'm so happy to hear that <3 here's hoping for a decent result in the final! thank you for commenting <3
-
Top 100 Best Selling Singles Of The 1970s
I’d say that is generally the case but my grandad is a Bee Gees super fan, so that rubbed off on my dad a bit, in amongst the rave stuff he was listening to in the ‘90s at least it wasn’t the Take That version…!
-
eternal sunshine • 7th Album
This album has now shot up to #17 in the mids! Tour boost doing its thing *.*
- VOTING: EDITION 14: The Best Song Contest in the World... Ever! ~ Singer Songwriter
-
BJSC 187 Odds and Predictions
Strapping in for another “who knows” kind of month for my own entry based on these predictions so far then
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
Ooh last time I checked this was still greyed out in my playlists but indeed showing again now with this upload! Excellent, thanks for the heads up Think it was previously on the Colour Girl album which is all greyed out apart from this one song now this single upload exists.
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
Sorry I missed your previous post when I was catching up on a few pages of the thread in one go, thanks for clearing this up 😊
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
Shame if some impending episodes are being pulled! I thought I remembered previous Scott chart rundown voiceovers being left in since the scandal broke, so I wonder if it's something more unexpected, like when episodes with the 'Gouryella' video in were skipped over. --- Catching up on the August posts in the thread so far. Aw at that William Orbit produced Madge/All Saints top 2 the other week - very fitting. 🕊️❤️ My favourite new entry in the top 10 that week was 'Sitting Down Here'. Rinsed by the radio but I've never tired of its charms. I don't think I knew the second Vengaboys album was called the Platinum Album - Platinum Pixie who x 'Won't Take It Lying Down' is my favourite Honeyz release! The single edit did a great job of adding some extra oomph to it. 'Don't Give Up' was a great #1 Chicane another fantastic ambient electronic producer and I like the cold stylistic choice of Bryan's vocal processing too, against the more hopeful lyrics. Didn't realise it was a chart topper by such a slim margin, phew. 'Still D.R.E.' what a classic 😎 I'm obsessed with Lulu's Playboy Bunny shirt on the TOTP re-run: Fell in love with this cover via Julian's 2000s top 40 hits thread and then it soon got removed from streaming! Hope it's back one day 🙏
-
PopMaster & Ten To The Top II
Well done John and Rollo for those 39s yesterday! today's game: Round 1: 36 (didn't get: Nick Lowe) Round 2: 30 (didn't get: Vonda Shepard, Alvin Stardust) 3-in-10: 3 (I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday, Angel Fingers, See My Baby Jive)
-
RabbitFurCoat Ranks the 2012 #1s
David and Sia, much like Calvin and Florence, were a great team at the time - I really like both 'Titanium' and 'She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)' from them. I don't rate 'Don't You Worry Child' quite as much as others (although I'm another who looooved 'Greyhound' and still do) but it's still good and takes me back to my secondary school experience coming to an end. Fantastic countdown, RFC! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your commentary for each song. My own top 10 would look like this: 01 Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know (feat. Kimbra) 02 Rudimental - Feel the Love (feat. John Newman) 03 Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing (feat. Florence Welch) 04 Coldplay - Paradise 05 David Guetta - Titanium (feat. Sia) 06 fun. - We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monae) 07 Florence + The Machine - Spectrum (Say My Name) (Calvin Harris Remix) 08 DJ Fresh - Hot Right Now (feat. Rita Ora) 09 Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe 10 Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child (feat. John Martin)
-
Top 100 Best Selling Singles Of The 1970s
I didn't realise how dark the lyrics of 'Angelo' were until now From one artist who appeared in Eurovision to another! Although Baccara had their #1 hit before taking part in the contest and didn't perform quite as spectacularly as Brotherhood of Man, but still did well, finishing 7th... for Luxembourg *_* a couple of places higher than Spain that year. Not sure I was aware they were the first Spanish act to make #1 here, so that's cool to know. 'Yes Sir I Can Boogie' is great fun and my favourite of this latest trio to drop out. ❤️ 'How Deep Is Your Love' was the first dance song at my parents' wedding!
-
ADÉLA - Ain't in LA
The deep voice in this song is Theron Thomas who is actually the same man from 'We Can't Stop', so those comparisons check out!
-
petal. • 8th Album
No problem, I bought one as well 🥰 also up to 4 formats with this alongside the vinyl, CD and cassette I got on release week! I received an email about that restocked lenticular vinyl (which I see is now sold out again!) but only saw this as I happened to be checking the store, they should definitely advertise it more
-
petal. • 8th Album
Ooh the tour edition zine CD format is available on her U.K. store now! The vinyl with the lenticular cover has been restocked as well
-
The Eternal Sunshine Tour 2026
I wasn’t prepared for how chaotic this video was going to be
-
hate that i made you love me • 1st Single
Great news! She has 6 nominations for this video: video of the year best pop best direction best cinematography best editing best visual effects plus an 'artist of the year' nom overall too
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 14/08/26
This debuted on Spotify yesterday and has experienced a big climb today: 111 Ashe - Stop The Wedding! (+46) Ashe likely coming to achieve a second top 40 hit following 2020's 'Moral of the Story' by the looks of it
-
Top 100 Best Selling Singles Of The 1970s
Ratatatata I had to create a topic book about the '70s in primary school and interviewed my mum for it, as she was born in the late '60s. This was the first time I'd heard of the Bay City Rollers as she explained they were her favourite group as a little girl! I was quite surprised by their sound when I eventually checked them out as a lot of her taste is not too far removed from mine. I guess it improved in the '80s David Essex was one of my nan's celebrity crushes so both of these fangirl-heavy acts covered in my family. I'm not crazy about any of this trio of songs but 'Hold Me Close' is the best of them, a song I mostly associate with adverts, although 'Rock On' is his most interesting for me.
-
PopMaster & Ten To The Top II
Round 1: 33 (didn't get: Sherbet) Round 2: 36 (didn't get: Bryan Ferry) 3-in-10: 3 (Whole Again, The Tide Is High (Get The Feeling), It's OK!)
-
EastEnders
Delighted that Rob Kazinsky is returning to the show full time! Here's hoping they stick the landing of this Slater return a lot better than Zoe's.
-
BJSC 187: The Final - deadline 20/08
Jadakissnia have voted! My top 20 or so was really strong, great final 👏
-
Jade's Top 40 | #489 (13.08.26)
'Sugar Water Cyanide' truly the top 10 smash that got away as I was so late to the party xx Stanning us having the same #1 thank you for commenting <3
-
The RobBot Hot 40 • 14/08/2026
Slayyyter and Ariana bookending your chart really liked the sound of 'Michael.' from the new entries, Lotti's impact x
-
Sweetener • 4th Album
Happy 8th birthday sweetener!! 🤍 home to her best ever run of singles for me both musically and visually in 'no tears left to cry', 'God is a woman' + 'breathin' <3 forever grateful I got to see the accompanying tour