Jade
Buzzjack's Sweetheart
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Using Personal Messenger
Everything posted by Jade
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 07/08/26
Just checked Apple Music... 98 Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart <3
-
Jade's Top 40 | #488 (06.08.26)
'brand new chanel$' already sounded like an instant pop classic on first listen! aw that's great to hear too <3 Ari has such form for strong second singles! thank you for commenting <3
-
Addy's Pulse Top 30 - 12AUG
Hi Addy! Hope you're well ❤️ Amazing to see Slayyyter still smashing hard with 'DANCE...' and entering with 'brand new chanel$', the British public had some taste making them both top 100 hits x Yay Ariana making the cut as well
-
Listening Party: petal
Thank you @Henessy Lake and @LewisGT for joining! ❤️
-
Listening Party: petal
Ariana genuinely left the best until last for me In her Imogen Heap bag with the vocoder <3 The swerve of the 2-step garage switch-up floored me on that first listen *.* and is still a great transition Then the lyrics are so emotional. Just stunning ❤️
-
Listening Party: petal
12 nowhere, nobody
-
Listening Party: petal
I think the 'Blinding Lights' comparisons are dulling the sparkle of this for me, as that is such a big song, but hopefully it'll click more when I can separate the two in my head I do enjoy the confusion / excitement duality of the lyrics though!
-
Listening Party: petal
11 bad thing (bunny hop)
-
Listening Party: petal
This is the song I struggle to recall the melody of the most but hopefully it'll properly click once I've spammed enough times!
-
Listening Party: petal
10 never get over me
-
Listening Party: petal
I think this peaked on first listen for me but still soooo infectious, just radiating confidence! Manifesting a Weeknd remix even if they've already collabed so many times
-
Listening Party: petal
09 like i do
-
Listening Party: petal
GUTTED this isn't a full song!
-
Listening Party: petal
08 warning signs (interlude)
-
Listening Party: petal
'freak' is another one that seems to divide opinion! It has quietly crept up on me sooooo much <3 I really like some of the left field production choices. I remember saying I was most hyped for this song based on title alone so I'm glad it delivered for me
-
Listening Party: petal
07 freak
-
Listening Party: petal
This one seems to divide opinions from what I've read online! It's not hitting me yet as a song but she does sound really good on the chorus.
-
Listening Party: petal
06 big feelings
-
Listening Party: petal
okay now this IS a big fave for me Ari going down a 2-step garage route was not on my bingo card but very much welcome it, a refreshing direction
-
Listening Party: petal
05 oh well
-
Listening Party: petal
This isn't one of my biggest faves but I appreciate the vulnerability nevertheless!
-
Listening Party: petal
04 stay
-
Listening Party: petal
The video has of course caused controversy but I still think the horror direction of it was really cool, love the choreography too! I struggled with Ari's diction a bit on this one at first but loving the words ever since I watched the visualiser
-
Listening Party: petal
03 petal
-
Listening Party: petal
I remember initially being underwhelmed by the chorus of 'hate that i made you love me' but it's been another grower. Pleased it's established itself as a surefire hit for Ari after the initial steep drop on Spotify!