Everything posted by conorw
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I’m in Corfu on holiday right now and most of these bars are playing ai music… except for movin to the sun 🫣🤭 make of that what you will
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
Really? I feel like it’s more casual than Babylon or even Cleveland as it’s very mellow and easy listen!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
Crazy that not even Taylor managed a 2nd day! Shame pink clouding is now the lowest of the 4 as it’s the best of them imo
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I hope pink clouding can go on to be a decent hit, patient zero ofc is the biggest as it is the focus track and Cleveland has lots of discourse on social media (because of how bad it is ) but pink clouding is a very solid pop song so I hope it has some legs
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
yeah more than likely will be unless the label request a charli credit for it, same as how kylie isn't credited on that collab as there was a solo version before it so that was the credit in the database
-
Patient Zero
Patient zero is fairly good! It’s nothing special but it’s solid, not sold on the bridge and I’m a bit baffled as to why it’s the single. Pink clouding is a major bop, immediately in the top 3 of showgirl Babylon is very solid too, but Cleveland is AWFUL. Who told her it was a good idea to release it. She’s beating a dead horse but nothing good to add. Truly in the bottom 3 of her entire discography already
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 25/09/26
Need pink clouding and Babylon to overtake the AWFUL Cleveland to be her top 3… Cleveland is already challenging as her worst song ever 😭 the other two are both very good, and patient zero is quite good too!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
I could see Taylor getting a 2nd week if she holds the cds and vinyls like she did for the Toy Story song, but I think it’ll be more like a fortnight or is it over now #1 than an anti hero or Ophelia one
-
Heart FM Playlist 2026
Yeah pink clouding would’ve been a much bigger addition!
-
Heart FM Playlist 2026
Oh no Cleveland is also receiving another play 💔 plz plz plz for the love of god do not add it
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Macklemore at 100!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Because it was very clearly written in a way to start an arguement and we don’t have the energy to deal with that 😭 you can make your comments without being rude and stereotyping please and thank you
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Travesty that this got into the top 10 before ain’t in lA
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
My body isn’t ready is my fave song of his, so glad it’s a top 10!! Shame ain’t in la missed out again
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Can this go asap plz 😭 do not need it back
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Nice jump for this!!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Watch this go to ACR on the soonest occasion while Katy Perry and Harry styles and Natasha stay until Christmas 🥲
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Ughhhhh
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Robyn yoying in and out the top 40!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
HugeL make a good song challenge…
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Macklemore got reset over in Ireland this week!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Not surprised nothing from mileys album is doing anything… the lead single is the only interesting and good song on an otherwise boring subpar album
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 25th September 2026
Echoing the above manifestation for double ADÉLA in the top 10!! And hopefully Tove lo can sneak in too
-
Heart FM Playlist 2026
Yeah just checked radio box it was 7.25 so right before I start at half 7 so I just missed it lol
-
Heart FM Playlist 2026
At work this morning I heard them play Cleveland and they said they played patient zero but I didn’t hear it. Wonder if they’ll add 2 songs at once like with Ophelia and opalite… I don’t really think patient zero sounds like a heart song so I reckon it’ll be like fortnight they play it for a while but not in the long run