Jump to content

conorw

Chart Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by conorw

  1. Post it with a spoiler tag 😭
  2. conorw posted a post in a topic in Taylor Swift's Taylor Swift
    I honestly think she’ll do something for 20 years of her debut album in October, that’s why this is happening now to wrap showgirl era up, and if she does anything for rep I reckon it’ll be next year for 10 year anniversary!
  3. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think it’s a joke cos miley is notorious for not performing 😭
  4. Iirc they shipped the Kylie remix vinyls early to secure the top 10! Also plenty of artists advertise a certain date and ship early when it’s beneficial for chart placement the dates are never guaranteed 😭
  5. She outright lied then 🤭🤭
  6. Defo part of showgirl
  7. I already love this track, and this version is gorgeous! Hope it can be a top 10, it’s so deserving
  8. I’m very curious as to how she’s doing this, is it part of a showgirl deluxe or is it a lead single? Cos on her website if still has the life of a showgirl text under the cd single purchase! And ill be very Surprised if nothing is done for the 20th anniversary of her debut album in October
  9. Taylor coming for the next number 1, she’s just announced s new single “patient zero” out on Friday! We’ll see how it sounds but imo it’s a guaranteed opening week no1 minimum! Hope ADÉLA can still keep climbing and grab it in future weeks though
  10. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Shame as it started so strong!!
  11. Looks like they’re timing it right this time with single release and vmas simultaneously, not like bring your love debut performance over a week before it was released
  12. 10 Rock Music 10 SS26 8 Card Declined 10 Camera 9 2007 8 I’m Afraid 9 Yeah 10 Wink Wink 10 Persona 9 Magic Metal Montana 11 No One Lasts Forever featuring David Cronenberg 9 I Keep On Thinking Bout You Every Single Day and Night 8 Playboy Bunny 6 If You Take Away the Music Then What Has She Got?
  13. Tove lo at 41 💔💔💔💔 at least they have finally reset her. Hopefully it can cling up next week
  14. The better of these two stayed at the top. Both are good but IMO great expectation is better
  15. Let’s hope this nuisance song is off to acr now. Don’t understand how this is one of the biggest dance hits, there’s been many better 😭
  16. Stella thefty strikes again 😂
  17. Omg Movin to the sun hopefully on acr next week so repeak for this? Insane to see it so high!
  18. The cure so stable
  19. Can’t believe just how big of a hit this has been, it’s one singular week at no1 doesn’t feel right for how big it’s been! Crazy how this time last year it was up here with the likes of golden and the fate of Ophelia and here it still is and those massive hits have been an gone while this remains so high!
  20. Amzing to see this flying up the charts! I do hope it can keep its momentum, would make a brilliant number 1
  21. Crazy to see this so high still! Gorgeous song
  22. Amazing jump for ADÉLA! I’ve just been in Slovakia for a week staying sith my family and they’re all over her on the radio, must be nice for them to have a homegrown act get so big globally! Hope ain’t in la can still go top 10
  23. At least it’s their best song that’s being so stable, but I do hope katseye is a one off fad that loses steam in future, idk how many more songs like hutti fruti or pinky up I can take 😭
  24. Turn this AWFFFFFF