Everything posted by conorw
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Orbiter coming for top 20 next week!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Justice for Tove lo (hoping she’s just outside the top 40)
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Suchhhhhh a classic. Still sounds so good, it’s been a staple in our cars when me and my friends do road trips!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
No scrubs
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Nononono take that back they play heart at my work I cannot bear to have this added to their playlist
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Not a fan of this at all 😭 so generic and formulaic. Really sounds like they tried to make a male version of man I need
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
This is sooooo dated 💔 Miguel has so much better this did NOT need a second revival
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Katy Perry and temper city need to go asap plz and also oasis
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Istg if they’ve reset this AGAIN and not talking body
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Ughhhhhh And another one next year gonna be guaranteed too with the tour ffs
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Wish pocketful of sunshine could have its moment now
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Still love this. Hope it can keep climbing!!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Shame dollys I will always love you never made it in 💔
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Marianne dropping 💔 glad it’s had a few weeks. Really loving it. Very excited for their album as there’s a Rosalia collab!!!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Multiple re entries mentioned so hopefully that means tlc and Tove lo ADÉLA ofc confirmed and Jamie Miller. Nice to have some newbies
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
I was about to comment but beat me to it! The resets don’t always go hand in hand in the uk and Ireland but quite often they do, so let’s hope!! For tlc and Tove lo… that is! Not oasis lmao but I’m sure they will be back
-
sombr - My Body Isn't Ready
I’m far from his biggest fan but I am really loving this, a really honest track and it’s really good! I love ig a lot!
-
Music, Fashion, Film Tour
These presales have been a massive p!sstake. I appreciate her doing a general sign up presale as well as an album preorder one… but most people still did the no purchase necessary for the preorder one cos I had so many people in front of me there yesterday and then the general sign up one was rgenvwoese. Even today I thought livenation was kinda unknown it’d always been my last hurrah presale and usually works but I had 65,000 people in front of me 🥲 I am hoping she’ll add another show for London cos demand is sooooo high but I’m starting to feel like she won’t 💔 I’m just so glad I was able to attend the brat tour and tickets for that were easy as I got them before brat summer became a cultural phenomenon
-
Friday Chart Predictions
We live in hope. But I’m sure the occ will turn a blind eye and just reset them for fun as they seem to do it for every little oasis event 🥲😭
-
Friday Chart Predictions
:/// so no scrubs and talking body and Fontaines dc I love you which seem to be having genuine revivals can’t be reset but I guess they’ll reset oasis for the what is it now 4th time? Make it make sense 😭
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Sienna team actively looking to hold it this week as well as there’s some cd singles dispatching on Friday but if needed I think they’ll ship early
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Almost a new peak 🤯🤯🤯
-
Friday Chart Predictions
uk has some taste then, drop dead is one of the weakest on the record imo
-
Friday Chart Predictions
So far it’s giving big top 40 with a recap and then the top 40 😭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 11th September 2026
Yayyyy great expectation is so deserving. So happy for Sienna to have a chart topper!