Everything posted by conorw
-
Myles Smith & Niall Horan - Drive Safe
its not bad, not one i'll go back to personally but its harmless. I do dread it though as heart will defo snap it up and overplay it
-
Opalite • 2nd Single
Absolutely. TBH that was just a stupid rumour cos he said he couldn’t talk about his ep as his label told him not to and people ran with the idea that Taylor said he couldn’t talk about it which is stupid
-
Opalite • 2nd Single
Great video! She always makes them so entertaining and puts so much effort into them! Love how the idea came about and how everyone came along for it!
-
Maisie Peters - My Regards
Out now, omg it’s so good! 4/4 for this era, video is also out at 9am and is starring benito skinner!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Idk if it’ll manage this week? I’d imagine it could make the top 100 but the impact only started from from the middle of the week? I’d imagine he’ll probably make it in next week though, especially with the Super Bowl
-
Heart FM Playlist 2026
I would like to hear the great divide but the only Noah song they added was stick season so I am not so sure they’ll add it! Keeping my fingers crossed though. I’m shocked they never added manchild, it sounds like it would fit perfectly on their playlist!
-
RAYE - THIS MUSIC MAY CONTAIN HOPE.
Tbh she’s not one to really order it by commerciality, her music is bodied of work that will be organised in a specific way. Plus she’s not on a label that’ll make her put the commercial things at the start like what jade’s label did making her put all the singles at the start!
-
The BRIT Awards 2026
Rosalia announced as a performer! Hoping she’ll win, lux deserves alllllll the flowers
-
RAYE - THIS MUSIC MAY CONTAIN HOPE.
She’s worked with hans zimmer before, they did a song for a David Attenborough doc! It was a great one too!
-
Opalite • 2nd Single
7 inch also available, shipping from 9th so will be impacting next week!
-
Opalite • 2nd Single
Video out on Friday!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 30/01/26
This is a one night only event!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Awh was hoping Lily could extend her lead but I think Olivia will catch up to her now :(
-
Baby Queen - I HOPE YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME.
A lovely track and I’m glad to have her back! She kindly sent some signed postcards to people from her mailing list and I got one
-
The Life of a Showgirl Survivor: Round 3
because its a bit of a silly point that your pushing? I also don't like Actually Romantic, and the fact that its a charli diss is a valid reason for disliking it! I personally find it quite a nasty and unnecessary song, but i also appreciate that the only other side of the story we know is sympathy is a knife and there's things that could have happened behind the scenes that warranted the response taylor gave! and you liking SIAK really doesn't matter in this discourse, your claiming charli fans 'invaded' the taylor forum to vote out the song that is about her... surely if that was their intent they would've voted it out in the first round! not everything has a deep mesning, people just don't like AR and they are allowed to not like it, its really not that deep that it got voted out, its just a fun eliminator game
-
The Life of a Showgirl Survivor: Round 3
but it really isn't though... 11 people in total voted in the last round split across 5 songs. I was away so I missed the tie breaker and 10 people voted in this one! So it is not that Charli fans have “invaded” at all. By the numbers everyone who voted in the last round also voted in the tiebreaker except me. and even if one person also didn;t vote in the tiebreaker thats one new person voting... thats not the 'charli fans invading'. such a childish take tbh
-
Buzzjack's favourite non-top 10 hit of 2025 - Voting
+18 Lorde - What Was That +15 Huntr/x - What It Sounds Like +13 Charli XCX - Party 4 U +12 Kehlani - Folded +11 Lola Young - One Thing +10 Lily Allen - Madeline +09 Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance +08 Blackpink - Jump +07 Lily Allen - West End Girl +06 Rihanna - Breakin' Dishes +05 Tate McRae - Nobody's Girl +04 Doja Cat - Jealous Type +03 Ed Sheeran - Old Phone +02 Lisa feat. Doja Cat & Raye - Born Again +01 Moliy & Silent Addy - Shake It to the Max (Fly) -02 Benson Boone - Mystical Magical
-
Buzzjack's favourite non-top 20 hit of 2025 - Nominations
Abor & Tynna - Baller Addison Rae - Fame Is A Gun Addison Rae - Headphones On Charli xcx - Chains of Love Cynthia Erivo & Jonathan Bailey - As Long As You're Mine Imogen Heap - Headlock Jade - FUFN (F*ck You For Now) Jennie - Like Jennie Jennie feat. Doechii - ExtraL Katseye - Gabriela Lady Gaga - Garden of Eden Lana Del Rey - Henry, Come On Lewis Capaldi - The Day That I Die Lola Young - D£aler Mark Ronson & Raye - Suzanne Miley Cyrus - End of the World Olivia Dean - It Isn't Perfect But It Might Be Olivia Dean - Let Alone the One You Love PinkPantheress - Illegal PinkPantheress - Tonight Rosalía feat. Björk & Yves Tumor - Berghain Sam Barber feat. Avery Anna - Indigo Selena Gomez, Benny Blanco & Gracie Abrams - Call Me When You Break Up SZA feat. Kendrick Lamar - 30 for 30 Tyla - Push 2 Start Tyler, the Creator - Sugar On My Tongue
-
Conor’s EOY 2025 - COMPLETED PG9
#70 | 252 Points Tyler, The Creator feat. Lola Young Like Him 3rd Single from CHROMAKOPIA Released: 28th October 2024 I adore this from Tyler, such a great song, Lola doing that outro is just chefs kiss End of Year Chart Run 2025 | 70 Weekly Chart Run NE 29.11.24 | [33-x] RE 03.01.25 | 12-4-6-13-18-23-33-39-x Tyler, The Creator Chart History 29.11.24 4 Like Him (ft. Lola Young) 3.1.25 6 Sticky (ft. GloRilla, Sexyy Redd & Lil Wayne) 10.1.25 35 Balloon (ft. Doechii) 17.10.25 40 Sugar On My Tongue Tyler, The Creator End of Year Chart History 2025 70 Like Him (ft. Lola Young) Lola Young Chart History 1.10.21 11 Ruin My Make Up -NAS- 1.10.21 18 FAKE -NAS- 1.10.21 37 Pill or a Lullaby (4am till Sunrise) -4- (After Midnight EP) 12.11.21 12 Together In Electric Dreams -NAS- 4.2.22 14 So Sorry -NAS- 2.12.22 43 Stream Of Conciousness -1- (My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 3.2.23 37 Annabel’s House -2-(My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 3.3.23 25 Don’t Hate Me -3- (My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 7.4.23 4 What Is It About Me -4- (My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 12.5.23 7 Money -5- (My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 2.6.23 5 Pretty In Pink -AT- (My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 2.6.23 26 Semantic Satiation -AT- (My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 2.6.23 17 Revolve Around You -6- (My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 2.6.23 33 Chill Out -AT- (My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 2.6.23 40 Black Cab -AT- (My Mind Wanders and Sometimes Leaves Completely) 6.10.23 3 Conceited -1- (This Wasn’t Meant For You Anyway) 19.1.24 12 Wish You Were Dead -2- (This Wasn’t Meant For You Anyway) 12.4.24 18 Big Brown Eyes -4- (This Wasn’t Meant For You Anyway) 7.6.24 1 Messy -6- (This Wasn’t Meant For You Anyway) 28.6.24 1 You Noticed -AT- (This Wasn’t Meant For You Anyway) 28.6.24 10 Crush -AT- (This Wasn’t Meant For You Anyway) 28.6.24 12 Good Books -7- (This Wasn’t Meant For You Anyway) 28.6.24 19 Walk On By -AT- (This Wasn’t Meant For You Anyway) 28.6.24 20 f*** -5- (This Wasn’t Meant For You Anyway) 13.9.24 46 Flicker of Light -NAS- 25.10.24 23 outta my mind, pt. 2 (chlothegod ft. Lola Young) -FT- 8.11.24 25 Charlie (ft. Lil Yachty) -NAS- 29.11.24 4 Like Him (Tyler, The Creator ft. Lola Young) -FT- 23.5.25 4 One Thing -1- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 27.6.25 1 Not Like That Anymore -2- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 1.8.25 1 d£aler -3- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 12.9.25 1 SPIDERS -4- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 26.9.25 1 who f**king cares? -AT- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 26.9.25 2 Walk All Over You -AT- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 26.9.25 2 Post Sex Clarity -5- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 26.9.25 6 F**K EVERYONE -AT- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 26.9.25 7 CAN WE IGNORE IT? :( -AT- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 26.9.25 8 Penny Out Of Nothing -AT- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 26.9.25 9 SAD SOB STORY! :) -AT- (I’m Only F**king Myself) 26.9.25 11 why do i feel better when i hurt you? -AT- (I’m Only F**king Myself) Lola Young End of Year Chart History 2023 72 Conceited 2023 57 Money 2023 51 What Is It About Me 2023 43 Pretty In Pink 2024 12 Messy 2025 70 Like Him (Tyler, The Creator ft. Lola Young)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Tbh the monthly listeners isn’t really a measurable factor as all you have to do is press play on a singular song of the artist during the month to count.
-
The Life of a Showgirl Survivor: Round 3
Jason this is buzzjack not Stan twitter please relax it’s really not that deep 😭 Anyway I am once again voting for cancelled!
-
The Life of a Showgirl Survivor: Tiebreaker
Actually that’s not the case. 11 people in total voted in the last round split across 5 songs. I was away so I missed the tie breaker and 10 people voted in this one! So it is not that Charli fans have “invaded” at all. By the numbers everyone who voted in the last round also voted in the tiebreaker except me
-
Noah Kahan - The Great Divide
You can preorder (including the no sale necessary option) from his store for presale access for “get to be announced uk dates”! Exciting!
-
Lily Allen - West End Girl
Tbh Lily doesn’t seem to mind, the molotovs posted about being in a chart battle with her and she said “it’s all love, hope you win the war” which is decent of her considering it’s their debut. Ofc I would love to see it at the top but I can’t see her pushing for it this week. As Jack said I think she’ll have one more shot with the deluxe remix one she said would come!
- The BRIT Awards 2026