Everything posted by conorw
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Solid for miley! Wish it would be higher
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Apparently there’s label drama re Ellie and she’s barely acknowledged the album except for the fact it’s actually out 🤯
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 04/09/26
Apparently one of her earlier singles not from this album also sounds just like a million dreams from the greatest showman 🤣
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Hoping for either miley or sienna at the top, won’t complain too much if Ella keeps it but I would like a fresh turnover again as we’ve had such a boring static year.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Is the uk not bad enough already 😭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
No Tove lo in the top 100 💔💔💔
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Ideally the next 2 number 1s will be Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades and Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
I hope Sienna will still have a chance, but ideally miley will have a week next Friday! Then I’ll happily take Sienna from then until wham 🤭🤭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Happy for Ella! It feels like a worthy outcome after the long long climb. Can’t believe at one stage we thought it wouldn’t get higher than 35 🤣🤣
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Yes yes yes
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
There’s also been some funny comparisons to violet from Charlie and the chocolate factory “daddy I want that song” due to her dad being a billionaire and ceo of an ai company 😭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Ok this is the best outcome! I’d rather sienna but choosin Texas also deserves so I’ll be happy with that too
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the internet is calling her Stella thefty 😭😭😭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Ella & Sienna top 2 please!!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Boston got added to heart so I’m hearing it a lot at work currently. It’s inoffensive. Nothing special at all but it’s not dreadful. I do wish her song I know I know could chart, it’s very catchy. Her album was very mediocre though
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Nope they didn’t
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Can’t believe that awful Hugel song is higher than dolly 🥲 evil
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
A much much much more deserving peak for this! No1 would be ideal but I’m glad it’s finally a top 5 hit
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
The version occ are currently using has dolly credited first!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Oh yeah I completely forgot despacito!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Probably Ed Sheerans bad habits
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Finally 😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
From my stats fm it was my song of the summer! I also had Noah kahan and Phoebe Bridgers in my top 5 so I think it was a sad girl summer 😭😭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Hopefully 2 new peaks for dolly coming, but I have a feeling one of hers will and at 7
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
So glad the cure had been such a hit for Liv! One of her best! Shame stupid song went so quick but I’m glad this has been so stable