Jump to content

conorw

Chart Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by conorw

  1. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Solid for miley! Wish it would be higher
  2. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Apparently there’s label drama re Ellie and she’s barely acknowledged the album except for the fact it’s actually out 🤯
  3. Apparently one of her earlier singles not from this album also sounds just like a million dreams from the greatest showman 🤣
  4. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Hoping for either miley or sienna at the top, won’t complain too much if Ella keeps it but I would like a fresh turnover again as we’ve had such a boring static year.
  5. Is the uk not bad enough already 😭
  6. No Tove lo in the top 100 💔💔💔
  7. Ideally the next 2 number 1s will be Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades and Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation
  8. I hope Sienna will still have a chance, but ideally miley will have a week next Friday! Then I’ll happily take Sienna from then until wham 🤭🤭
  9. Happy for Ella! It feels like a worthy outcome after the long long climb. Can’t believe at one stage we thought it wouldn’t get higher than 35 🤣🤣
  10. There’s also been some funny comparisons to violet from Charlie and the chocolate factory “daddy I want that song” due to her dad being a billionaire and ceo of an ai company 😭
  11. Ok this is the best outcome! I’d rather sienna but choosin Texas also deserves so I’ll be happy with that too
  12. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the internet is calling her Stella thefty 😭😭😭
  13. Ella & Sienna top 2 please!!
  14. Boston got added to heart so I’m hearing it a lot at work currently. It’s inoffensive. Nothing special at all but it’s not dreadful. I do wish her song I know I know could chart, it’s very catchy. Her album was very mediocre though
  15. Nope they didn’t
  16. Can’t believe that awful Hugel song is higher than dolly 🥲 evil
  17. A much much much more deserving peak for this! No1 would be ideal but I’m glad it’s finally a top 5 hit
  18. The version occ are currently using has dolly credited first!
  19. Oh yeah I completely forgot despacito!
  20. Probably Ed Sheerans bad habits
  21. Finally 😭😭😭😭😭😭
  22. From my stats fm it was my song of the summer! I also had Noah kahan and Phoebe Bridgers in my top 5 so I think it was a sad girl summer 😭😭
  23. Hopefully 2 new peaks for dolly coming, but I have a feeling one of hers will and at 7
  24. So glad the cure had been such a hit for Liv! One of her best! Shame stupid song went so quick but I’m glad this has been so stable