Everything posted by conorw
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
I hope dollys I will always love you can still have a chance to chart in the coming weeks
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
10 if I recall correctly
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Insane to see so many songs have such longevity, especially the ones that stay so long even on acr!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Shame it looks like tame impala won’t make top 10 now 🥲
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
I’ll give them this one. This one is proper catchy
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
It’s gone viral! Specifically the royal Albert hall version
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Duaaaaa!! Love this. I love that whole album I’m so glad it’s getting some love now! Though I wonder if this is gonna do what dance the night did and delay the album roll out? Cos I reckon she would’ve started it off in q4 for an early 2027 release but with this blowing up…
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Play the royal Albert hall version pls
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Yay for this getting into the top 20! Really been loving this, I find him a bit hit or miss but this is really lovely
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
I knew the gp would come around to radical optimism!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Surprised dolly is only at 5!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
This really clicked for me over the last few days I am obsessed. Hope I love you can also get a reset as it’s been climbing streaming charts! Fontaines are another act that are so much bigger than their chart history would lead you to believe! Crazy impressive that they’re doing stadium shows next year!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Yesss one of my fave films of the year!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Yay for Ashe!! Wish some of her stuff with finneas as the favours could have charted, but I’m proud to say I was at their only uk performance as a band
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Crazy how this has outlived basically the whole kissco era 🤣 not complaining as it is his best song imo but like Katy it can go now
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Ugh burn it with fire. When is this going away 😭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
ADÉLA yesss! Looks good fo her to go top 20 next week then with an album release boost!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Glad this has been such a hit for Ariana, great great song. Shame the rest of the album was fairly weak in comparison
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Was that a 1ntro I heard 🤭🤭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Why oh why are we enduring this 😭 fever dream really was a one off, I gave his album s spin and it’s more of the same boing imo it feels like he is just making music for the sake of it
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Nice to see Spider-Man create 2 hits in this and loser! Steve lacy is one of those acts who feels bigger than his chart history shows
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
I do not understand the direction they are trying to push katseye in 😭 they release a decent song (animal) and then immediately follow it up with unlistenable slop. What the hell is this
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
I wish I was deaf
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
I cannot stand this one anymore as my local nightclub rinses it 😭 all summer every single time I’ve gone in this is playing and they play it multiple times a night
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 4th September 2026
Quite a drop for petal!