Jump to content

conorw

Chart Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by conorw

  1. Wish Calvin got a better song reset, I need your love in particular would be good! Pure is another lovely track from sienna!
  2. Almost certain as orbiter is a lot higher currently!
  3. Praying Tove lo has been reset and maybe just hasn’t done enough for the top 40 this week? Need need need talking body back
  4. One of my favourite Noah songs ever. Gut wrenchingly beautiful. So glad it’s a top 40 hit finally
  5. 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
  6. Hopefully joy can be a hit as it’s getting pushed now!
  7. Willing and able seemingly confirmed!! Incredible if so!
  8. An interesting week! Hope dolly gets some new peaks! I’d be happy with either Sienna or Ella, anything but Hugel! Also excited to see where training season is, and hopefully we have some deserved resets for Tove lo and Fontaines!
  9. I’ve wanted to back them fully for a while as they’re Irish and I love to back artists from my home country Abut nothing has really wowed me until this. (Same situation with ADÉLA until she released ain’t in la) Really loving Marianne a lot! And it’s so great to see acts from my home countries being successful! Seeing them announce such massive shows for next year is amazing to see, it’s reminding me a bit of Sam fender where he did o2 in autumn followed by stadium in summer! Wonder if they’re gonna have a rein me in moment as well 🤭
  10. Oh miley please smash this is incredibly good. The hook is soooo catchy I don’t know when I was last gagged like this on first listen of a song. Probably stupid song? It’s so so good
  11. OH MYYYYY THIS IS AMAZINGGGGG this is what we needed 😭😭😭😭😭😭
  12. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Nice to see Sienna doing some promo 🤭
  13. Need a Tove lo reset for talking body so bad
  14. Ellie & Calvin Harris’ I need your love is also having a bit of a moment on TikTok!
  15. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Hope Sienna can grab the number 1. Would love dolly to do it but with her streams already decreasing I don’t think she’ll manage enough this week. I wouldn’t be mad if Ella did it, anything but that awful Hugel song
  16. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think Mack has had more than just one glass of champagne 😭
  17. That Hugel song is sh!t!! Hope it can be anything else. I’ll take Ella or especially Sienna for no1 next£
  18. What an album! So solid with so many bangers on it, and it was a long time coming! Can’t believe we’re close to album 3 now!
  19. No it is literally whoever is written first in the billing it counts towards their 3 songs. It happened brfore to KSI (of all people 😭) where he had 3 songs where he was the lead artist, one where he was 2nd billed and one as a feature and he was allowed all 5 to chart!
  20. Nope as dolly is first it goes to her 3 song limit unfortunately
  21. Awh rip dolly that is so heartbreaking to hear 🥲
  22. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Crazy as she just co headlined all points east with tems and it was absolutely packed! Not even a 10th of the crowd have purchased her album by the looks of it I am grateful rein me in is looking likely for ACR but cannot deal with the thought of that moving to the sun tripe going to number 1 by default 😭 I hope Ella can pull something out to defeat it or something big is surprised released (Beyoncé please do something)
  23. conorw posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    One of the best pop songs ever im so glad it’s getting a resurgence! I remember playing this last summer with my friends and some of them (the gay ones lmao) were like “woah i completely forgot this existed” and the rest of them also loved it so it’d been a regular on our get together playlists so nice to see it translating and having a moment now! Hope it can finally sneak top 10? Would kill for this to do a lush life
  24. Talking body has been going viral recently so that makes sense! Hope it can actually keep going and have a full revival as it’s such a perfect pop song
  25. conorw posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    You are inviting arguements with this comment 😭 i appreciate phoebe did open for Taylor but she has been big for a while and has had quite a “cult like” underground following, she just hasn’t put an album out in 6 years so im not too sure you can put her in this category tbh?