Everything posted by conorw
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 7th August 2026
Though it’s not actually sounding too bad tbh…
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 7th August 2026
When we wanted a new country entry we meant Ella Langley 😭
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 7th August 2026
Oh…
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 7th August 2026
Surelyyy she must have she’s been climbing and climbing the streaming charts all week£
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 7th August 2026
Hoping to hear ADÉLA and tame impala both today! Also intrigued to see how Ariana charts as I assume hate that I made you love me will get reset, hopefully that can give her two top 5 simultaneously
-
Ariana taking extended break from limelight
I think it’s a very tough situation re peoples conversations around her as I have seen plenty of outright nasty things being said, but there is also a lot of genuine concern towards her but it is all being lumped into one category with the go to response being “don’t comment on her appearance” which I get to some extent but I also understand people’s worries as I do think she is looking unhealthy and it’s more and more noticeable as time is going on. I do hope that during this break she is able to get some proper help without constant media speculation and commentary
-
Rank the top 10 most streamed songs of all time
It’s quite a mediocre list :/ none of them are awful but they’re also all nothing special 😭 Starboy - one of the weeknds best imo, it’s aged very well and still a banger. Shape of You - I can’t believe I’m putting this here but I actually really like it after not hearing it for ages, such an earworm As it was - I also can’t believe I’m putting this here as I was quite a hater but after not hearing it for a while I’ve come to appreciate it for what it is! Sunflower - such a tune, need post to go back to this and stop the country shtick Blinding Lights - it’s a classic Someone you loved - a solid ballad but it’s not Lewis’ best at all Sweater Weather - still odd to see this be so well streamed. It’s again solid but not amazing. Stay - unlike some of the others above I’ve liked this less and less overtime. I think the chorus is a bit too grating One dance - it’s ok, I’ll enjoy it when it comes on in the club or at a party but that’s about it Perfect - somehow this has aged worse than shape of you. So corny 😭
-
Friday Chart Predictions
It’ll be on acr but still doing enough to be her 3rd highes
-
Heart FM Playlist 2026
Dai dai has been played twice today… I’ll see if they continue to play it but it could be a new playlist addition
-
ADÉLA - Ain't in LA
I’m seeing her Lolla set allll over socials so that’ll be also boosting it! So amazing to see this doing so well!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 31/07/26
Maybe loser will keep climbing and go no1, justice for Dracula 😂
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 31/07/26
Ooh yes that was a great needle drop too!
-
Tate McRae - TBA
Her set looked insane from the videos! She gets better and better! The gold dip at the end oh my she looked stunning
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 31/07/26
Spider-Man coming to give tame impala another hit I hope! Was a great fit in the film!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 31/07/26
The only other time I can see it being a news story is when it inevitably ends its historic run and they report on that with its overall weeks? I can’t see it doing tooooo much longer? I reckon it’s got max another 3-4 weeks if that?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 31/07/26
Dan is away on holiday currently, but there is nothing stopping any member from filling in an update if they fancy, and you can check the charts from the links in the first page!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 31/07/26
So here for slayyyyer getting a hit with this!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 31st July 2026
Robyn! Glad it’s back I thought it may have missed its chance stalling outside the last few weeks! Honeybee is the weakest track from livs album, need maggots for brains or u + me = < 3 next!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 31st July 2026
me and my 3 friends all have cars now so we’ve been doing road trips this summer so this first 3 song run is sounding a lot like our road trip playlist lol
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 31st July 2026
I hopeeeeew
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 31st July 2026
When was the last time we had siblings charting together? Ik Malcom is on acr now but they’ve both been in the top 100 at the same time!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 31st July 2026
Amazing for Audrey! Silver jubilee of hers is also having a bit of a moment on TikTok hope that can translate to some streaming success too!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 31st July 2026
I remember loving Sue me when it first dropped, so glad it’s having a moment now! Wish it was thirst trap though, that is easily her best imo!
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 31st July 2026
Both rein me in and dai dai are decent songs to me, nothing special but both good. Would be exciting either way weather that’s a decade old chart record being broken or shakira getting another no1 20 years after her last. Hope Charli is as high as possible and I’m excited to see the full gop 100 to see where ADÉLA is, hopefully easily top 40 next week but I’m not sure she’ll have managed today
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 31/07/26
Well hate is the best song on the album so I wouldn’t be opposed to that extending it’s already very solid chart run!