Jump to content

Roba.

Moderator

Everything posted by Roba.

  1. Shania to win for me. Quite a comeback she's had here as she was in danger of going half way through. Klaxons cover is decent too mind.
  2. Yeah Daniel's is rather bland so wouldn't be sad loss either.
  3. A pretty good bunch here. A few I dont care for though. Gone for Craig first. Not a highlight of his.
  4. American singer Cassie Ventura reaches third place with 'Long Way 2 Go'. It was the second and final single to be taken from her only album Cassie. It became a second top 20 hit for her in October 2006 when it peaked at 12 whereas in the US it only reached 97. 3 Cassie - Long Way 2 Go (14/27 votes) 4 Shakedown - At Night (10/28 votes) 5 Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out (10/25 votes) 6 Angel City - Do You Know (I Go Crazy) (7/23 votes) 7 Will Young - Changes (8/26 votes) 8 Flo Rida Ft T-Pain - Low (7/27 votes) 9 Daniel Bedingfield - I Can't Read You (9/27 votes) 10 Elvis Presley - Wooden Heart (21/31 votes) Vote Your Winner!
  5. Going for Flo Rida but the Elton re-do is pretty pointless I'd agree.
  6. Dane Bowers is out first with 'Shut Up And Forget About It'. It was the lead single from Dane's debut album Facing The Crowd and it peaked at 9 in March 2001. It was produced by American R&B pop act The Underdogs. 10 Dane Bowers - Shut Up and Forget About It 19/28 votes Vote Your Least Fave!
  7. Funny I was just thinking that myself. Dunno if there has been a rate for him on here before.
  8. I like Madonna's 'American Pie' also but I know that's not a popular opinion. I do think that's one of Vengaboys weaker effort but it's still nice enough. Love 'Sitting Down Here' <3
  9. 'Everytime We Touch' ♥️ That Daniel song is okay and Fast Food Rockers...Talk about cheesy naffness.
  10. 'Part Of Me' is decent but wouldn't place among Katy's best. Don't think I liked or cared for 'Bom Bom' then but listening to it now it sounds a bit better in fairness. Quite catchy.
  11. 1 The Weeknd - Blinding Lights 2 The Weeknd Ft Daft Punk - Starboy 3 Harry Styles - As It Was 4 Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved 5 Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You 6 The Kid LAROI & Justin Bieber - STAY 7 The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather 8 Drake Ft Wizkid & Kyla - One Dance 9 Ed Sheeran - Perfect 10 Post Malone & Swae Lee - Sunflower
  12. Gonna go with Cassie this time but it's decent (and I prefer it to 'Me & U' as well).
  13. Swiss Music Project Shakedown head off next with 'At Night'. It features vocals from American singer Terri Duva and it peaked at 6 in May 2002. It was the sole hit for them as follow up singles charted at 46 and 98 respectively. 4 Shakedown - At Night (10/28 votes) 5 Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out (10/25 votes) 6 Angel City - Do You Know (I Go Crazy) (7/23 votes) 7 Will Young - Changes (8/26 votes) 8 Flo Rida Ft T-Pain - Low (7/27 votes) 9 Daniel Bedingfield - I Can't Read You (9/27 votes) 10 Elvis Presley - Wooden Heart (21/31 votes) Vote Your Least Fave
  14. Both are fantastic but Linkin Park gets my vote to win here!
  15. 3 Planet Funk - Chase The Sun 16/27 votes 4 Sugababes - Denial 14/27 votes 5 The Bravery - An Honest Mistake 13/30 votes 6 The Corrs - Summer Sunshine 12/30 votes 7 Stonebridge Ft Theresa - Put Em High 6/24 votes 8 Vanessa Amorosi - Absolutely Everybody 6/25 votes 9 Jay Z and Linkin Park - Numb / Encore 8/26 votes 10 Joey Negro - Make A Move On Me 12/25 votes
  16. Oops looked right past it whilst searching. It's there now.
  17. Dane Bowers. Former Zanmatony (Wardy's) BJSC artiste Alessandro Safina here
  18. 'Troublemaker' is my fave from the last three posted. Sure it's nothing too special but it's an enjoyable track from Olly nonetheless. 'Good Feeling' is alright and 'Call My Name' is pretty good too, would place it behind 'Fight For This Love' though. 'Under The Sun' was decent too but didn't like anything from her after that.
  19. Some great stuff popping in the last page. 'Smalltown Boy', 'Dancing in the Dark', 'Wake Me Before You Go Go', 'Two Tribes', I Won't Let The Sun Go Down On Me' 'Jump (For My Love)', What's Love Got To Do With It', 'Young At Heart', 'Love Resurrection' and then 'When Doves Cry' which is probs my fave Prince track and 'Time and Time' is excellent and my fave Cyndi song so would likely put that on top there as well!
  20. It has. 'Golden Skans' was out at 5th.
  21. I am a few weeks behind atm lol. Does look like a stacked show. Hoping Chad Gable finally wins a single title though.
  22. Vote Your Least Fave!
  23. Don't mind 'Hall Of Fame' too much but can see why it garners hate too and does get a bit tedious hearing it so much which was a lot. Wouldn't say I'm a big fan of them either. Liked a handful of their songs. 'Diamonds' is nice but one I get bored hearing nowadays.
  24. Vote Your Least Fave!