Everything posted by Roba.
-
Round 7: End Of Year Survivor #151
British electronic music group Deepest Blue and 'Give It Away' is off next. It was the second single taken their debut album (ironically titled at this time right now) Late September gifting them a second and final top 10 when it peaked at 9 in early 2004. 5 Deepest Blue - Give It Away 11/30 votes 6 Emma Bunton - Take My Breath Away 11/32 votes 7 Ne-Yo - Mad 14/24 votes 8 Meat Loaf Ft Marion Raven - It's All Coming Back To Me Now 8/23 votes 9 Elvis Presley - One Night / I Got Stung 12/22 votes 10 Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever 14/31 votes Vote Your Least Fave
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 6
6 M.I.A. - Paper Planes 10/30 votes 7 Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind 9/28 votes 8 P!nk - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) 13/27 votes 9 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Catch You 10/28 votes 10 Shania Twain - Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) 9/19 votes Vote Your Least Fave
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
Really like both of those. 'Wrecking Ball' was in my top 10 and among her best and 'Thrift Shop' top 30 though Macklemore would make my top 10 with the other two singles. He had some right tunes.
- Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Voting
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Room Auditions in Rotterdam (Groups)
1 Vengaboys - We Like to Party! (The Vengabus) 2 Texas - When We Are Together 3 M83 feat. Susanne Sundfør - Oblivion 4 Ultravox - Sleepwalk 5 Years & Years - Take Shelter 6 Sade - The Sweetest Taboo 7 iamamiwhoami – play 8 Bananarama - Na Na Hey Hey (Kiss Him Goodbye) 9 Dead or Alive - Misty Circles 10 Depeche Mode - See You 11 Fountains D.C. - A Lucid Dream 12 New Order - Ruined In A Day Found the New Order and Depeche Mode songs didn't do much for me and I like songs from both normally so here's hoping it gets better from round 2.
-
Who is Buzzjack's favourite member of Steps - Round 2
C L A I R E! though Lee would be my next pick.
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - entries now closed
Sent mine in now.
-
Round 6: End Of Year Survivor #151
One of several Emma songs I bought. Nice track. Deepest Bleh again. I do like 'Deepest Blue' the song but this one, nah.
-
Round 6: End Of Year Survivor #151
After a back and forth tussle it's farewell to Baby Spice Emma Bunton with her third single 'Take My Breath Away' from the debut album A Girl Like Me. It follows on from the #1 prior in 'What Took You So Long' and the Tin Tin Out collab 'What I Am' from 1999 and peaked at 5 in September 2001. The music video was shot in Sardinia, Italy! 6 Emma Bunton - Take My Breath Away 11/32 votes 7 Ne-Yo - Mad 14/24 votes 8 Meat Loaf Ft Marion Raven - It's All Coming Back To Me Now 8/23 votes 9 Elvis Presley - One Night / I Got Stung 12/22 votes 10 Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever 14/31 votes Vote Your Least Fave
-
00s Top 10 Sales- Week By Week- 2000
Really liked the slower version of 'Just Around The Hill' but both versions are nice. 'The Bad Touch' 'Toca's Miracle' is a classic and 'Fill Me In' a banger too.
-
The BuzzJack Friday Chart Show Thread: 18th September 2026
Finally Faouzia is charting with something! Annoying for Tove :(
-
Faouzia - UNETHICAL
94 in the chart today 😯
-
Round 5 : End Of Year Survivor #151
A few more votes and still tied lol.
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
'Look Right Through' is ok. One I do forget was an #1. 'La La La' is quite good as is 'Roar'. Would say 'Dark Horse' was my favourite of that era. Not a fan of Lily's cover of 'Somewhere Only We Know'. 'The Fear' is the only #1 of hers that I like mind you.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Room Auditions in Rotterdam (Solo Male)
1 Gary Numan- We Are Glass 2 Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Radio Edit) 3 Tom Grennan - Found What I've Been Looking For 4 Sam Smith - Diamonds 5 Damien Rice - 9 Crimes 6 Roosevelt - Luna 7 Lewis Capaldi - Hold Me While You Wait 8 Sam Fender - Chin Up 9 Darin - Lovekiller 10 Mackenzy Mackay - Want You For Life 11 HRVY & Malú Trevejo - Hasta Luego 12 Bladee - Cartier’god Icedancer (Intermission)
-
Faouzia - UNETHICAL
Would be nice if she finally got a hit after being around the block for a long time now (multiple contest winner x). Not super crazy on this one.. though no denying her voice is powerful as per usual.
-
Round 5 : End Of Year Survivor #152
Joining Jim on 30H!3 now. Never been a fan oops (goes for their other singles too). Am a little surprised Nerina is picking up a lot of votes suddenly. Would have pegged that as a winner or finalist at best. It's a great song!
-
Round 5 : End Of Year Survivor #152
Appearing in several of these already but this time bowing out in 7th is the 2004 smash from Jay Z and Linkin Park with 'Numb/Encore'. It'll be back for one more appearance.. 7 Jay Z Ft Linkin Park - Numb / Encore 8/22 votes 8 The Freaks - Creeps 10/26 votrs 9 Elvis Presley - It's Now Or Never 8/21 votes 10 Alistair Griffin - Bring It On / My Lover's Prayer 13/23 votes Vote Your Least Fave!
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 5
7 Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind 9/28 votes 8 P!nk - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) 13/27 votes 9 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Catch You 10/28 votes 10 Shania Twain - Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) 9/19 votes Vote Your Least Fave
-
Jim ranks the 1991 UK #1s
I'm not too crazy on 'Shoop Shoop Song' either. It's fun but not really a Cher highlight for me. Would find her 1998-2001 stuff to be my fave era of hers! 'Black Or White' is great though and would rank decently amongst MJ's discography for me and the video is enjoyable also. 'These Are The Days Of Our Lives' I've always liked too. An delicate track to say the least but also leaves me feeling pretty warm too.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Room Auditions in Rotterdam (Solo Female)
1 Adele - Hello 2 Dido - White Flag 3 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Music Gets the Best of Me 4 MARINA - Bubblegum Bitch (I liked the singles I knew from it but missed this one and it's so good!) 5 Robyn - Talk to Me 6 Kate Bush - Hounds of Love 7 Zara Larsson - Love Me Land 8 Agnes - Selfmade 9 Jessie Ware - Sauna 10 Leona Lewis - Better In Time (Single Mix) 11 Milica Pavlović - Ona nosi Pradu 12 Tove Lo feat. Wiz Khalifa - Influence Tove the only one I didn't care for unforch.
-
Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Confirmations
It's not that one!
-
Who is the best member of Steps?
Claire was fine on CBB back in the day but out of the others in the group I always liked her the least.
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - entries now closed
I've got 16 of these so far. Just 4 of them to work out now.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • The Room Auditions in Rotterdam (Solo Female)
Oh wow Adele and Dido not playing around!