Everything posted by Roba.
-
Round 4 : End Of Year Survivor #152
Will go back to Jay Z and Linkin Park. It's been in how many times now? Vengaboys for top 5 would be ideal (I know it won't happen but it should do here x).
-
Round 4 : End Of Year Survivor #152
Formerly known under names Robotic Movement, Future Movement and The Unknown and now The Freaks.. They are an electronic band from London who'd only have one hit being this top 10 single 'Creeps (Get On The Dancefloor'. It peaked at 9 in the summer of 2007. 8 The Freaks - Creeps 10/26 votrs 9 Elvis Presley - It's Now Or Never 8/21 votes 10 Alistair Griffin - Bring It On / My Lover's Prayer 13/23 votes Vote Your Least Fave
-
Round 5 : End Of Year Survivor #151
Deepest Blue for me now. Was between that and Paffendorf which are both meh dance songs for me. I like the other four.
-
Round 5 : End Of Year Survivor #151
Taken as the third single from Ne-Yo's third album Year Of The Gentleman.. 'Mad' drops in 7th place. It peaked at 19 in January 2009! 7 Ne-Yo - Mad 14/24 votes 8 Meat Loaf Ft Marion Raven - It's All Coming Back To Me Now 8/23 votes 9 Elvis Presley - One Night / I Got Stung 12/22 votes 10 Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever 14/31 votes Vote Your Least Fave
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
'Waiting All Night' is pretty good. One I grew to like much more when checking out Ella's solo material. Her album was good too, shame her career never amounted to much bigger things outside of dance collabs really.
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 4
I was quietly voting Florence from the start but will change to MIA this round as she's already been in an Ultimate Survivor before!
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 4
8 P!nk - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) 13/27 votes 9 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Catch You 10/28 votes 10 Shania Twain - Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) 9/19 votes Vote Your Least Fave
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - entries now closed
Along with the ones spoiled (did have 1 already but would've got 13 too).. i have several more now.
-
Song Pictionary | Quiz Season Week 3 - entries now closed
Oops I saw those two mentioned lol. I can immediately work out a few of these other ones already!
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
Oop I did think of Zendaya actually but wasn't too sure so another left blank ultimately and yes fell for the trap with Y too :') Thanks for hosting Nine!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Registration
I confirmed mine within the first 30 seconds lol. First time trying this x
-
Jim ranks the 1991 UK #1s
'The One And Only' is another good one from the year!
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
Wet Wet Wet the easiest one there. Oops at missing the X means 10 for Kylie lol. Oh well.
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
That would be in my top 5, even top 3. A really fun and catchy song though I haven't listened to it on my own accord since that year weirdly until the other day. Rarely hear it on radio also but was great to see it go to 1. Everything after has been okay by him but nothing too great.
-
Jaz Ranks The 2013 Number Ones
I prefer the Duke song from the next year to this one by some way but this one is alright too. Am realising that I don't love a huge amount of 2013 #1's here oops. Bingo Players is rather meh and nothing special.
-
Steps • Their ultimate overrated single (round 2)
Stomp stomp stomp! Though '5678' doesn't feel overrated to me either.
-
Alphabet Quiz | 2026 Quiz Season | Week 1 - RESULTS
Oh Riser 😂 Yay for 3/3 on the last trio of answers. All fairly easy.
-
Buzzjack Reshuffle Chart #899
+5 9 to 5 +4.Choosin' Texas +3 Training Season +2 Man I Need +1 the cure -1 Loser -2 Rein Me In -3 Great Expectation -4 Boston -5 Movin To The Sun
-
Bop Idol 8 : Whole Lotta History - Confirmations
Intriguing theme. Have already confirmed mine!
-
Round 3 : End Of Year Survivor #152
Edit : switched to The Freaks this time to save Vengas who don't deserve to go out for another one or two rounds yet with this fun bop.
-
Round 3 : End Of Year Survivor #152
Another Elvis re-release bows out early in the form of 'It's Now Or Never'. The song was Elvis's fifth UK #1 in 1960 where it spent 8 weeks at the top whilst having 5 in the US. It would return to #1 in February 2005. 9 Elvis Presley - It's Now Or Never 8/21 votes 10 Alistair Griffin - Bring It On / My Lover's Prayer 13/23 votes Vote Your Least Fave!
-
Round 4 : End Of Year Survivor #151
Shame for Meat Loaf. I'd probably have gone to him in a few rounds but I like both his and Celine's versions. Ne-Yo again.
-
Round 4 : End Of Year Survivor #151
Written by Jim Steinman and inspired by Wuthering Heights.. he wanted it to be the most passionate and romantic song he could create. The first version of the track was released in 1989 by girl group Pandora's Box and then famously by Celine Dion in 1996. Meat Loaf ultimately covered the track for his 9th album Bat Out Of Hell III : The Monster Is Loose and it peaked at 6 in October 2006 with Norwegian singer Marion Raven who was also a member of pop duo M2M before going solo. . Meat Loaf was evidently upset that he wasn't allowed to record it back in 1986 as it was according to him intended to be for one of his albums at that time but Steinman refused him saying it felt better suited for a female to sing it and it would lead to a legal dispute in which Steinman won. It would ultimately prove to be the final top 40 hit for the legendary musician but not without his classics returning in 2022 following his sad passing. 8 Meat Loaf Ft Marion Raven - It's All Coming Back To Me Now 8/23 votes 9 Elvis Presley - One Night / I Got Stung 12/22 votes 10 Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever 14/31 votes Vote Your Least Fave
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 3
Love Sophie but not actually too fussed she's out with that one early!
-
Ultimate Survivor #15 : Round 3
9 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Catch You 10/28 votes 10 Shania Twain - Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) 9/19 votes Vote Your Least Fave