Everything posted by Juranamo
-
BJSC 187 Odds and Predictions
Oh, I've listened to it plenty (and will definitely listen to it more, beyond this contest). I just don't necessarily think what I hear sounds like the winner - I would absolutely not be disappointed to be proven wrong!
-
The Ones That Got The Plays β’ compilation album
You've just described most greatest hits/compilation albums here. The only difference here, is that this album (to me) doesn't really feel like a legitimate album purely because there has been no proper release for it. If they release a physical version, I can then at least accept that it should be allowed to rack up these sales, as they might as well just make all <artist> Essentials/This Is <artist> playlists albums chart eligible as it stands π€£
-
BJSC 187: The Final - deadline 20/08
Juranabaijan have voted nice and early this time. It was pretty easy to decide on my Top 15.
-
BJSC 187 Odds and Predictions
I really like 'Caught In A Jam', but it doesn't feel like a winner to me... (Though that probably means absolutely nothing and it will actually smash all competition π€£)
-
BJSC 187 Odds and Predictions
No full odds from BETJURAN... But I think FSR Rontvia sounds like something I wouldn't have predicted as a winner in previous contests, but could have broad enough appeal to win. So that's my pick to win!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 14/08/2026 (Week 33)
Yep, that's the one! 'Sue me' is quite the bop though, so I can forgive her voice π€£
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 14/08/2026 (Week 33)
Thanks for commenting Sergej!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 14/08/2026 (Week 33)
Hey DaTilt, I charted 'Supermodels' when it was initially released last year, then when their follow up release came out (which ended up reaching my #1 at the same time as 'Supermodels' finally went Top 5) that helped it a lot! South Arcade are probably my favourite new band. Gutted this crashed out in the semi final, but the people that I hoped would take to it seemed to love it, so I can't ask for much more than that. I think it's always a risk entering a rock song, and I think I've always DNQ-ed of finished in the bottom few final positions with a rock song! Your entry wasn't to my cup of tea this month, so sorry I didn't help it through, but I've voted for your last few so I'm sure you'll enter something more to my tastes at some point! I'm glad you discovered 'Guillotine' through my chart, I love the production on it and it feels much more subtle than the last few Valencia releases! Thanks for commenting βΊοΈ
-
BJSC 187: The Final - deadline 20/08
No final playlist is valid without South Arcade -Supermodels, just saying x
-
Juranabaijan | clxxxix | Elliot Minor - Parallel Worlds
South Arcade Fail to Qualify'Supermodels' has failed to qualify for the final of BJSC clxxxvii, placing 22nd in Semi Final 2 with 36 points. Mayor Juranamo thanks the following nations for their points; 12 | Taahino 08 | Flynnonda 07 | SΓ©yetana 04 | Aeroche 03 | Ajanaeda 01 | Kluminican Republic 01 | RΓ©publique d'Γskorza Obviously, we would have received points from Baleghde too (if they had voted). The Top 3 were the nations we were banking on votes from, so it's great to see them deliver! Anyway, coming soon... THE <J> FACTOR
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
BURN
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
Full Juranamese Semi rankings: +12 | QUALIFIED +10 | QUALIFIED +08 | QUALIFIED +07 | Baleghde | Sorana - Happy Birthday Sadness +06 | QUALIFIED +05 | QUALIFIED +04 | QUALIFIED +03 | Benβs Sanctuary | almost monday - no more regrets +02 | Cheiron | Hiqpy - Youman +01 | QUALIFIED _11 | Pestolia | tsubi club - ( β₯οΉβ₯ ) _14 | Flynnonda | In Color - High _16 | Zephyra Continuum | atmos bloom - Itβs Enough _18 | Ajanaeda | Metric - As If Youβre Here _20 | Lotunia | Jenna Raine - Roses _29 | Dobago | Villalobos - Fizheuer Zieheuer Sorry Dobbo: I sat through the whole of that and I hated it more and more as it went along π Glad some people appreciated it though!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
Well the expected nations gave me big points (thanks @Lindsey., @HarryInnanen, and I was hoping for big points from @Izζ§ π , but less certain, so thank you too - excellent taste displayed there!). Gutted the love didn't extend far beyond that - appreciative of the few lower scores too though! Taahino are becoming an absolute fave of mine, I feel like your music taste is very aligned with mine (Hayley Williams in the signature kinda seals that)
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
If I got at least one 12 from my pointers I'll be happy. Really wanted to join 'LUCID' in the final for two female lead rock bangers, but I guess there was only space for one. π€£
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
I'm surprised Chloe Qisha has ever NQ's. Most of what I've heard from her is SO GOOD. (though I also heard that Chappell Roan used to flop when she was allowed to compete, so it does kinda check out)
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
Omg does this mean the rest of SF2 are revealed in 1 post?! π±
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
Boooooo, we have my 7 pointer falling @brave lil toaster , and my near miss 11th (Pestolia), plus my 18th
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
Can we not just distribute the remaining 10 slots evenly between semis? I think SF2 deserves 5 of these spaces!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
Rooting for HerbiBORE and Juranabaijan!!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
There's now 2 spaces left... For 9 songs!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
4 spaces for 10 songs πππ
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
How did that AI song get NINETEEN points?! I feel bad for Mart!n sending it, but even if it wasn't obviously AI, I'm not sure I get the appeal. It sounds exactly the same as every single AI song some Turkish restaurant I went to once played. π€£ I feel worst for TK... I knew 'Aeropickles' didn't stand a chance (and I didn't really like it either), but it had some personality at least!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
So far, the best any of those NQ's got in my ranking was 14th, so no massive loss yet. But quite a bit has qualified that I wasn't a fan of too... There's still plenty of space for some of my faves (and me) to NQ πΆβπ«οΈ
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
This is gonna be a very "songs I love in the first half" final, at this rate π±
-
BJSC 187 Semi Final - the results!!
We've exhausted most of my faves from SF2 already π€£ I hope I can join them, but I'm NERVOUS