Everything posted by Juranamo
-
BJSC 187 Odds and Predictions
If it helps, I actually liked your entry! I just can't see it being a vote magnet 😭😭
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
Oh, is that what it was about? 😱 I wouldn't know I panicked to get rid of the annoying noise and then couldn't see the message 🤣
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
I've just got through Semi 2 and the AQ's... (Well I've started 'Pendulum', and the first minute doesn't fill me with hope... But who knows, there's still nearly 14 mins to get through [which will need to be done separately, as I need to get moving now lol]) I'm expecting a number that I like to DNQ... That won't leave me with an awful lot to choose from in the final oops. I guess some contests are very much to your tastes (last one) and some just aren't for you (which feels like this one)!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 14/08/2026 (Week 33)
Heya! Thanks for commenting ☺️ 'brand new chanel$' is so good: it's the first song from her that's really caught my attention properly! 'Watch It Burn' has had a good run at the top, but it's time for some fresher stuff to have its turn. I'm not sure there will be another single for a while, there being a 'bandaids / Watch It Burn' 7" leads me to think that these are just standalone singles. I'm not sure I can see 'Ain't In LA' reaching #1, it seems to have already stalled! I like it, but think I much preferred 'KGB'! 'Club To Your Arms' probably still has time to grow further for me, though I was pretty late on that train somehow! I find Audrey Hobert's voice annoying, but the song is insanely catchy (I think that's part of why I really didn't like 'That's So True'... Audrey apparently did backing vocals for that!) The new Carly sing certainly isn't quite as fleshed out as I hoped it would be, but I'm still bopping along to it! Will see how it grows!
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 14/08/2026 (Week 33)
The Juranabaijan 40 | 14/08/202601 [12] South Arcade - Supermodels [11-07-09-13-05-08-13-16-24-38-xx-19-12-1] (13 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [01] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 03 [05] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3] (5 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [02] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4] (5 weeks / #2 peak) 05 [13] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5] (2 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [06] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6] (2 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [24] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7] (2 weeks / #7 peak) 08 [03] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8] (10 weeks / #2 peak) 09 [07] Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9] (6 weeks / #7 peak) 10 [27] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10] (2 weeks / #10 peak) 11 [16] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11] (2 weeks / #11 peak) 12 [04] Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [1-3-5-6-5-4-12] (7 weeks / #1 peak) 13 [08] Florrie - Warrior [8-13] (2 weeks / #8 peak) 14 [10] Girl Group - Food Shopping [37-xx-28-18-10-14] (5 weeks / #10 peak) 15 [38] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15] (3 weeks / #15 peak) 16 [20] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak) 17 [NE] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17] (1 week / #17 peak) 18 [17] Delta Goodrem - Hologram [6-7-11-10-12-17-18] (7 weeks / #6 peak) 19 [09] Against The Current - Dead Man Walking [18-6-4-3-9-19] (6 weeks / #3 peak) 20 [22] Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [32-32-22-20] (4 weeks / #20 peak) 21 [29] Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21] (2 weeks / #21 peak) 22 [18] Cherry Bomb - Sorry You’re Not Sorry [18-4-2-2-8-11-18-22] (8 weeks / #2 peak) 23 [NE] Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23] (1 week / #23 peak) 24 [11] Dagny - C’est La Vie [23-27-22-15-8-7-8-11-24] (9 weeks / #7 peak) 25 [NE] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25] (1 week / #25 peak) 26 [NE] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26] (1 week / #26 peak) 27 [15] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27] (6 weeks / #5 peak) 28 [19] Fat Dog - Go f*** Urself [19-1-2-3-6-7-13-17-19-28] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 29 [23] The Linda Lindas & Hayley Williams - Closer [23-29] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 30 [RE] La Roux - Cabin Fever [39-xx-30] (2 weeks / #30 peak) 31 [33] dearALICE - Home With You [33-31] (2 weeks / #31 peak) 32 [NE] Florence Road - 7563 [32] (1 week / #32 peak) 33 [NE] Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation [33] (1 week / #33 peak) 34 [14] Charli xcx - Wink Wink [9-5-4-2-4-14-34] (7 weeks / #2 peak) 35 [26] Kevian Kraemer - does it still mean something? [29-18-22-13-20-16-26-35] (8 weeks / #13 peak) 36 [21] South Arcade - FEAR OF HEIGHTS [07-02-01-04-05-11-16-26-28-22-32-xx-15-21-36] (14 weeks / #1 peak) 37 [32] Charli xcx - Camera [14-32-37] (3 weeks / #14 peak) 38 [NE] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38] (1 week / #38 peak) 39 [NE] Girls Aloud - Sexy! No No No… [39] (1 week / #39 peak) 40 [30] Kelly Clarkson - I’d Be Lyin’ [18-22-30-40] (4 weeks / #18 peak) Goodbyexx [25] YAKAYA - ПРИПИНДА [14-9-13-25-xx] (4 weeks / #9 peak) xx [28] South Arcade - Drive Myself Home [24-13-11-3-4-1-6-15-30-xx-27-28-xx] (11 weeks / #1 peak) xx [31] Federica Abbate - Superman [19-38-21-15-23-31-xx] (6 weeks / #15 peak) xx [34] Good Neighbours - Superstar [34-30-25-27-25-34-xx] (6 weeks / #25 peak) xx [35] MR. FANTASY - Body Talk [40-29-23-20-35-xx] (5 weeks / #20 peak) xx [36] Juhlat - Aallonmurtaja [17-12-28-36-xx] (4 weeks / #12 peak) xx [37] Baby Queen - Permanently Obsessed [25-17-12-14-21-37-xx] (6 weeks / #12 peak) xx [39] Stray Kids - RUN IT [40-39-xx] (2 weeks / #39 peak) xx [40] JENNIE - Less than a Lover [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)
-
Juranamo's Singles Chart
The Juranabaijan 40 | 14/08/202601 [12] South Arcade - Supermodels [11-07-09-13-05-08-13-16-24-38-xx-19-12-1] (13 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [01] Florrie - The Times [5-2-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 03 [05] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3] (5 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [02] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4] (5 weeks / #2 peak) 05 [13] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5] (2 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [06] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6] (2 weeks / #6 peak) 07 [24] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7] (2 weeks / #7 peak) 08 [03] South Arcade - DEADMEAT [12-10-9-5-4-3-3-2-3-8] (10 weeks / #2 peak) 09 [07] Bella Poarch - My Boy [39-26-17-10-7-9] (6 weeks / #7 peak) 10 [27] Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest [27-10] (2 weeks / #10 peak) 11 [16] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11] (2 weeks / #11 peak) 12 [04] Katy Perry - Watch It Burn [1-3-5-6-5-4-12] (7 weeks / #1 peak) 13 [08] Florrie - Warrior [8-13] (2 weeks / #8 peak) 14 [10] Girl Group - Food Shopping [37-xx-28-18-10-14] (5 weeks / #10 peak) 15 [38] beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-38-15] (3 weeks / #15 peak) 16 [20] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak) 17 [NE] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17] (1 week / #17 peak) 18 [17] Delta Goodrem - Hologram [6-7-11-10-12-17-18] (7 weeks / #6 peak) 19 [09] Against The Current - Dead Man Walking [18-6-4-3-9-19] (6 weeks / #3 peak) 20 [22] Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms [32-32-22-20] (4 weeks / #20 peak) 21 [29] Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl [29-21] (2 weeks / #21 peak) 22 [18] Cherry Bomb - Sorry You’re Not Sorry [18-4-2-2-8-11-18-22] (8 weeks / #2 peak) 23 [NE] Audrey Hobert - Sue me [23] (1 week / #23 peak) 24 [11] Dagny - C’est La Vie [23-27-22-15-8-7-8-11-24] (9 weeks / #7 peak) 25 [NE] Carly Rae Jepsen - Don’t Leave Me on the Dance Floor [25] (1 week / #25 peak) 26 [NE] Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I’m Tired) [26] (1 week / #26 peak) 27 [15] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27] (6 weeks / #5 peak) 28 [19] Fat Dog - Go f*** Urself [19-1-2-3-6-7-13-17-19-28] (10 weeks / #1 peak) 29 [23] The Linda Lindas & Hayley Williams - Closer [23-29] (2 weeks / #23 peak) 30 [RE] La Roux - Cabin Fever [39-xx-30] (2 weeks / #30 peak) 31 [33] dearALICE - Home With You [33-31] (2 weeks / #31 peak) 32 [NE] Florence Road - 7563 [32] (1 week / #32 peak) 33 [NE] Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation [33] (1 week / #33 peak) 34 [14] Charli xcx - Wink Wink [9-5-4-2-4-14-34] (7 weeks / #2 peak) 35 [26] Kevian Kraemer - does it still mean something? [29-18-22-13-20-16-26-35] (8 weeks / #13 peak) 36 [21] South Arcade - FEAR OF HEIGHTS [07-02-01-04-05-11-16-26-28-22-32-xx-15-21-36] (14 weeks / #1 peak) 37 [32] Charli xcx - Camera [14-32-37] (3 weeks / #14 peak) 38 [NE] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38] (1 week / #38 peak) 39 [NE] Girls Aloud - Sexy! No No No… [39] (1 week / #39 peak) 40 [30] Kelly Clarkson - I’d Be Lyin’ [18-22-30-40] (4 weeks / #18 peak) Goodbyexx [25] YAKAYA - ПРИПИНДА [14-9-13-25-xx] (4 weeks / #9 peak) xx [28] South Arcade - Drive Myself Home [24-13-11-3-4-1-6-15-30-xx-27-28-xx] (11 weeks / #1 peak) xx [31] Federica Abbate - Superman [19-38-21-15-23-31-xx] (6 weeks / #15 peak) xx [34] Good Neighbours - Superstar [34-30-25-27-25-34-xx] (6 weeks / #25 peak) xx [35] MR. FANTASY - Body Talk [40-29-23-20-35-xx] (5 weeks / #20 peak) xx [36] Juhlat - Aallonmurtaja [17-12-28-36-xx] (4 weeks / #12 peak) xx [37] Baby Queen - Permanently Obsessed [25-17-12-14-21-37-xx] (6 weeks / #12 peak) xx [39] Stray Kids - RUN IT [40-39-xx] (2 weeks / #39 peak) xx [40] JENNIE - Less than a Lover [40-xx] (1 week / #40 peak)
-
SUBMISSIONS: Songs Multichart #1064
Top 40 Tracks: 14/08/202601 - South Arcade - Supermodels 02 - Florrie - The Times 03 - Valencia Grace - Guillotine 04 - Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious 05 - Beartooth - Eyes Closed 06 - KATSEYE - Animal 07 - Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ 08 - South Arcade - DEADMEAT 09 - Bella Poarch - My Boy 10 - Meet Me @ The Altar - Pain In My Chest 11 - Michele - Vie d'uscita 12 - Katy Perry - Watch It Burn 13 - Florrie - Warrior 14 - Girl Group - Food Shopping 15 - beabadoobee - Sun Has Set 16 - ADÉLA - Ain't In LA 17 - Stand Atlantic - LUCID 18 - Delta Goodrem - Hologram 19 - Against The Current - Dead Man Walking 20 - Rose Gray - Club To Your Arms 21 - Chloe Qisha - Baby Girl 22 - Cherry Bomb - Sorry You're Not Sorry 23 - Audrey Hobert - Sue me 24 - Dagny - C'est La Vie 25 - Carly Rae Jepsen - Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor 26 - Fat Dog - Cancel Me (I'm Tired) 27 - Madonna - Danceteria 28 - Fat Dog - Go f*** Urself 29 - The Linda Lindas & Hayley Williams - Closer 30 - La Roux - Cabin Fever 31 - dearALICE - Home With You 32 - Florence Road - 7563 33 - Madonna & Kylie Minogue - Love Sensation 34 - Charli xcx - Wink Wink 35 - Kevian Kraemer - does it still mean something? 36 - South Arcade - FEAR OF HEIGHTS 37 - Charli xcx - Camera 38 - daine - Love Love (Love Love) 39 - Girls Aloud - Sexy! No No No... 40 - Kelly Clarkson - I'd Be Lyin'
-
BJSC 187 Odds and Predictions
Since I've not listened to SF1 or the AQ's yet... I present to you: BETJURAN lite | Semi Final TwoBronzil | Isabel LaRosa - Her Face Greenfroze | 杏里 - 悲しみがとまらない I CAN’T STOP THE LONELINESS Bøtanikkä | Natalie Jane - dance til i die Jadakissnia | тлен - Пътник Kluminican Republic | Alewya - Maktoub Flynnonda | In Color - High Aeroche | EV - Thierry Henry [Modeā Remix] Deandria | Collide - Freak Like Me Lookylion | Ellee Duke - Adrenaline Baleghde | Sorana - Happy Birthday Sadness République d’Áskorza | Ambre Vallet - Ambre Taahino | Stand Atlantic - LUCID Ajanaeda | Metric - As If You’re Here FSR Rontvia | HENGE - Mushroom One Ben’s Sanctuary | almost monday - no more regrets Zephyra Continuum | atmos bloom - It’s Enough Séyetana | Portraits Of Tracy - Caught In A Jam Sovarasma | Shye - Smoke Freidland | Lena Leon - Chemical Cheiron | Hiqpy - Youman Pestolia | tsubi club - ( ╥﹏╥ ) Land of DW | RMB - Experience (Follow Me) East Rukahavian | Chayla Hope - Love In Lo-Fi Lotunia | Jenna Raine - Roses Neliönoir | Sophia Stel - Molly In The Club The Spodic Empire | waist - bravado Zanmatony | Black Mighty Orchestra - Ocean Beach [Cybophonia Cinematic Remix] Juranabaijan | South Arcade - Supermodels Yehesi | Mollie Elizabeth - Run Rabbit Dobago | Villalobos - Fizheuer Zieheuer I was much less sure on most of these. I think quite a few of them have the potential to get lost in the crowd (based on comments I've seen, and my own listening), so this semi feels like a real lottery! If I get a chance to listen to the rest over the course of the next day, I'll provide the usual full odds and SF1 predictions!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
Juranabaijan's votes have been counted and verified, and the final count has been submitted! The Top 3 were excellent (one of which I was particularly surprised about, considering its length). I really liked the other 7 that got votes, and they were only really threatened by 2 more songs (sorry to those two that narrowly missed out). 3 songs were absolutely not for me, and the other 14 were... Varying shades of decent enough, but missing that key thing that would leave an impression on me!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
I'm pretty sure I've listened to both of those enough times in a row to know how that plays out. Give me them over Zairy Fairyza any day!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
Both implies there are only two long songs... There were at least two in semi 2 alone!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
I did think the song felt like hypnosis 🤣 It gave me the feeling of being made to write lines in school 😭😭 (there was the occasional sax a few times I think, but maybe that was just hallucination taking over 🤷♂️)
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
Well... Approximately 17 years later, and I've finally listened to the whole of semi 2! 🤣 I'll try to give my top 15 or so another listen to decide on an order!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
There are 3 songs left for me to listen to and that's somehow still more than 45 mins... 🤣 Not a particularly classic semi so far for my tastes, but there's a handful I really like/love!
-
RPDR | UK | Season 8
The Delta Quadrant feels very unique and fun... I'm excited for her too!
-
RPDR | UK | Season 8
Yassssss at KY Kelly, know her pretty much exclusively from Manchester bars! It's always a good time with her! Definitely by far the queen I've been most familiar with on any series so far!
-
Will the OCC change the rules again?
I'm not really for any of the changes I've seen in here tbh. I don't like the idea of a one click and you're done curiosity stream being all that counts, and I don't really like the idea of radio counting. I (as has been documented many times) really dislike ACR, purely because it's not a level playing field. My preferred method, which I feel would work the best is the low lifetime streams cap method (I haven't really been convinced otherwise by @Dircadirca's evidence [which is fair, we can all have our own viewpoints, and I could be very wrong in my hunch either way!], some of the data presented from lastfm etc almost makes me more convinced that a cap would be the way forward - songs released more recently would reach their 'sale' much more quickly than older songs for more people, so therefore drop out of the chart naturally and quickly, older songs might need to be excluded unless they see a significant spike maybe - indicating new discoveries (or a lower cap for songs that were available pre-streaming?), but what I've observed from people I know in real life [not lastfm listeners, who are more likely to seek out new music, I find] is their gravitation towards the same selection of tracks over and over and over again for an extended period!). But we've all discussed this one ad-infinitum by this point! I think we're long past any hope of speeding up the chart notably, or finding out if that method works! I have no idea what OCC will realistically do...
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
A true icon. Forget Herbibore, we want HerbiMORE!
-
BuzzJack Song Contest Wiki
Just noticed I passed 10,000 posts and this was the 10,000th. For someone that has spent the best part of the last 2 decades floating in and out of BJSC, forgetting about it entirely, forgetting to vote in contests, completely losing steam with my personal chart about 4 or 5 times, basically forgetting about the website despite regularly browsing it... It feels pretty serendipitous that I'd clock the reality that this project I want to do wont really go anywhere in that 10,000th post... 🤣
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
Did you do something to upset chatgpt for it to drag your country like that? 😱
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
My song isn't in that semi so sleep is definitely more important!
-
How many song contests have you won on Buzzjack?
I'm assuming you weren't Colm on CHC? I was a pretty prominent member there in its very late days (I think from 2007, it definitely predated me joining Buzzjack [which looked a bit too busy to me!]).
-
How many song contests have you won on Buzzjack?
To the people with the 😥 reactions... You have the power to change that this month 😱 @gooddelta You're in my semi, so can throw me your 12 points! @Bror You might not be in my semi, but you can support from the sidelines and then you'll be able to give me your 18 in the final! To everyone that's competing in this month's BJSC: Remember, if you like my entry give it your top points! If you don't like my entry, give it your top points and you'll increase the chances of the artist being vetoed next time around - you'll also make me happy! A vote for Juranabaijan is correct choice for all occasions Super impressed at the number of wins people here have! No doubt coupled with a pretty healthy hit rate too!
-
BJSC 187 Semi Finals - deadline 13/08
I'm finding it strange that synctube doesn't work on people's mobiles... I use chrome on android... Sometimes it doesn't play if I close the window and return to it until I refresh it, but otherwise I've had no problems in the few that I've attended (when I've a actually had my volume on lol). I wonder if that's a location block/browser blocking it? Maybe I'm just lucky haha I very very very rarely do anything Buzzjack related on a laptop!
-
How many song contests have you won on Buzzjack?
Zero x