Everything posted by Juranamo
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #14
I rarely hear 'Brokenhearted' these days, it's a bit generic (yes, coming from me) so I'm not surprised. 'Party Hard' is a Kerrang classic, such a fun song! Voted for that.
-
RPDR | UK | Season 8
I agree that Anita has zero business being in that bottom 3. I thought her first look and last look were amongst the best of the episode. Flesh was the clear winner though! I found it strange that the judges unanimously loved Alik's first look... Those bikinis were mega shoddy... On the whole Paris vs KY thing... Paris did completely have a point in this episode: but it's not only KY that she's rubbing off the wrong way, so that shows a level of unawareness (going by the edit, at least). I don't think KY would apologise and say Paris is a superstar if she doesn't mean it, but it does come across that she doesn't think things through fully before commenting/reacting. Maybe I'm biased as KY is the only one of these that I've seen (many times) before, but I don't think she has any bad intentions with what she's saying/joking about - the fact that she pretty much immediately apologised says that she can at least recognise when she's in the wrong?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I haven't seen any hype for Kodaline at all. Their last album went to #33, I'd be surprised if this one even goes Top 20 (I think it should be Top 40 again though!). Blossoms are an easy #1 I think
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #13
'Number One Enemy' is hardy my favourite song of all time, but it's good fun! I wonder how many people actually remember it (given it's seemingly not on streaming anymore). It's easy to see how she didn't break through, too many artists were doing similar things! I've never been a fan of that Khia song, really don't get the fuss personally but I'll bop to it if it comes on in a club or something... At least she gave us the Khia asylum 🤣 My vote goes to Daisy Dares You as I actually choose to listen to the song occasionally. It looks like she needs the vote (and many more) too 🤣🤣🤣
-
Hilary Duff - CATastrophe
Yeah, this is dreadful but kinda in a 'so bad it's good' sort of way 🤣
-
Verity • 02 October 2026
I wouldn't go as far as rating this a 10, but it was far better than I expected. I'm starting to thing the 4/5 I gave it on Letterboxd was low! Parts were predictable, parts were unpredictable, parts were full of suspense, parts made me squeal. I really enjoyed it! I don't get how it only has a 2.8 on Letterboxd
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
I can't at the prospect of Hannah Fry leaving this early. 😭😭😭 Traitors, please do the right thing and leave her be x
-
Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (New Vinyl available - Big Niche pressing)
I don't think I've actually listened to the album in full before but I really wish I'd snapped up a copy (I did have it in a basket). That vinyl looks BEAUTIFUL.
-
The Celebrity Traitors UK • Series 2
I feel like there's something you know that I don't 😮
-
Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
Yeah, I'm even more confident that the CD's made it the #4 seller of Monday, and not the #4 in Tuesday's mids! There's no chance it would have slumped 11 places in one day and then only 7 places in 2 days (with effectively an additional day estimated streaming, which would only have disadvantaged it further). I'd be gobsmacked if it's Tuesday mids position wasn't somewhere in the 10-14 range! I'm not sure Charli is even close to as big a draw for physical sales as Kylie! I think it did well to get to #22, though a Top 20 would have been nice. Kylie is obviously a rare (relative) juggernaut when it comes to physical singles, and the draw of the Queen and Princess of Pop collaborating would have been a HUGE draw too (plus those CDs were initially dirty cheap, so it's not really a like for like comparison). In any case, 'Danceteria' is a massive hit in queer spaces. It was basically on loop over Manchester pride, I can see this being a consistent cult classic for Madge (just like 'Padam Padam' and 'Your Disco Needs You' are for Kylie!)
-
bjsc 189 🟦 confirm
I'm specifically targeting every nation's eardrums votes with my entry x
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 02/10/2026 (Week 40)
I don't think I've heard any other music by Cara (I'm more familiar with her acting, and didn't realise she did music until recently), to be fair! I'm really loving this one though, it's a great simple pop song! 'Met my match' has some fun production, I like it! And yeah, the new Angie one isn't quite as instant as her other songs I've heard, but I like this - a very good power ballad! Thanks for commenting 😊
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 02/10/2026 (Week 40)
Well I did well with my new entries this week then hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 I quite like 'Patient Zero', I can't see it being a long runner for me though. I really need to check out the other tracks. I much prefer Taylor's more upbeat songs. 'The Fate of Ophelia' and 'Opalite' are by far my favourites from Taylor in years! Thanks for commenting 🥰
-
bjsc 189 🟦 confirm
There is one song released today that I'd probably try to enter if I hadn't already made a banner (and a massive song and dance) for my current entry 🤣 If it doesn't get taken, maybe I'll try it in 190 x
-
The Juranabaijan 40 | 02/10/2026 (Week 40)
The Juranabaijan 40 | 02/10/202601 [02] XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) [16-2-2-1] (4 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [01] South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S [1-2] (2 weeks / #1 peak) 03 [13] Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby [25-15-13-3] (4 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [03] Bea Miller - drunk enough [3-4] (2 weeks / #3 peak) 05 [08] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30-7-8-5] (7 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [NE] Sugababes - Ghost [6] (1 week / #6 peak) 07 [NE] Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria [7] (1 week / #7 peak) 08 [05] Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [11-6-5-8] (4 weeks / #5 peak) 09 [26] Fat Dog - Call It What You Want [26-9] (2 weeks / #9 peak) 10 [NE] CHVRCHES - Roses [10] (1 week / #10 peak) 11 [09] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38-35-5-9-11] (7 weeks / #5 peak) 12 [NE] Florrie - Magic For a While [12] (1 week / #12 peak) 13 [07] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21-8-4-7-13] (5 weeks / #4 peak) 14 [17] The Warning - Bite My Tongue [19-16-17-14] (4 weeks / #14 peak) 15 [NE] Say Now - Met my match [15] (1 week / #15 peak) 16 [34] Dove Cameron - When In Rome [34-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak) 17 [04] Feeder - When We Fall [5-2-1-4-17] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 18 [12] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15-4-8-12-18] (5 weeks / #4 peak) 19 [06] push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind [6-19] (2 weeks / #6 peak) 20 [11] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37-39-9-11-20] (7 weeks / #9 peak) 21 [14] Wasia Project - Vogue [14-21] (2 weeks / #14 peak) 22 [21] NERIAH - Salt in the Wound [21-22] (2 weeks / #21 peak) 23 [NE] Annalisa con Madame - Amica [23] (1 week / #23 peak) 24 [10] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2-1-3-10-24] (9 weeks / #1 peak) 25 [NE] overpass feat. Nieve Ella - Fall In Love [25] (1 week / #25 peak) 26 [39] Movements - Pulse [39-26] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 27 [NE] Angie - Notte Malinconia [27] (1 week / #27 peak) 28 [NE] Stand Atlantic - NEXT2U [28] (1 week / #28 peak) 29 [NE] As December Falls + Solence - Nervous [29] (1 week / #29 peak) 30 [NE] Taylor Swift - Patient Zero [30] (1 week / #30 peak) 31 [22] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13-15-17-22-31] (6 weeks / #13 peak) 32 [15] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9-5-11-15-32] (7 weeks / #5 peak) 33 [25] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23-29-21-25-33] (5 weeks / #21 peak) 34 [19] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17-6-10-19-34] (5 weeks / #6 peak) 35 [18] Chxrry - Hall of Fame [18-25-18-35] (4 weeks / #18 peak) 36 [NE] Cherry Bomb - Crash! [36] (1 week / #36 peak) 37 [24] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11-14-20-24-37] (12 weeks / #2 peak) 38 [16] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18-12-13-16-38] (7 weeks / #12 peak) 39 [20] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3-9-14-20-39] (6 weeks / #3 peak) 40 [NE] LØLØ feat. Ella Red - delusional darling [40] (1 week / #40 peak) Goodbyexx [23] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2-2-1-3-12-23-xx] (8 weeks / #1 peak) xx [27] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5-5-7-13-18-27-xx] (8 weeks / #5 peak) xx [28] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1-3-6-10-19-28-xx] (11 weeks / #1 peak) xx [29] INFINITE - The Chaser [29-xx] (1 week / #29 peak) xx [30] Devon Again - cherry cola [30-xx] (1 week / #30 peak) xx [31] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3-1-4-7-22-31-xx] (7 weeks / #1 peak) xx [32] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23-33-34-38-26-32-xx] (8 weeks / #16 peak) xx [33] Gen and the Degenerates - Hotter On The Internet [23-23-33-xx] (3 weeks / #23 peak) xx [35] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38-xx-36-xx-24-35-xx] (4 weeks / #24 peak) xx [36] VOILÀ - Hibernate [36-xx] (1 week / #36 peak) xx [37] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34-xx-14-17-30-37-xx] (11 weeks / #5 peak) xx [38] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7-10-12-22-34-38-xx] (8 weeks / #6 peak) xx [40] MUNA - Eastside Girls [16-20-21-28-40-xx] (5 weeks / #16 peak)
-
Juranamo's Singles Chart
The Juranabaijan 40 | 02/10/202601 [02] XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) [16-2-2-1] (4 weeks / #1 peak) 02 [01] South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S [1-2] (2 weeks / #1 peak) 03 [13] Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby [25-15-13-3] (4 weeks / #3 peak) 04 [03] Bea Miller - drunk enough [3-4] (2 weeks / #3 peak) 05 [08] Florence Road - 7563 [32-xx-25-30-30-7-8-5] (7 weeks / #5 peak) 06 [NE] Sugababes - Ghost [6] (1 week / #6 peak) 07 [NE] Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria [7] (1 week / #7 peak) 08 [05] Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [11-6-5-8] (4 weeks / #5 peak) 09 [26] Fat Dog - Call It What You Want [26-9] (2 weeks / #9 peak) 10 [NE] CHVRCHES - Roses [10] (1 week / #10 peak) 11 [09] Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS [28-32-38-35-5-9-11] (7 weeks / #5 peak) 12 [NE] Florrie - Magic For a While [12] (1 week / #12 peak) 13 [07] Florrie - Catch You If You Fall [21-8-4-7-13] (5 weeks / #4 peak) 14 [17] The Warning - Bite My Tongue [19-16-17-14] (4 weeks / #14 peak) 15 [NE] Say Now - Met my match [15] (1 week / #15 peak) 16 [34] Dove Cameron - When In Rome [34-16] (2 weeks / #16 peak) 17 [04] Feeder - When We Fall [5-2-1-4-17] (5 weeks / #1 peak) 18 [12] Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch [15-4-8-12-18] (5 weeks / #4 peak) 19 [06] push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind [6-19] (2 weeks / #6 peak) 20 [11] LØLØ - pretty little wreck [32-31-37-39-9-11-20] (7 weeks / #9 peak) 21 [14] Wasia Project - Vogue [14-21] (2 weeks / #14 peak) 22 [21] NERIAH - Salt in the Wound [21-22] (2 weeks / #21 peak) 23 [NE] Annalisa con Madame - Amica [23] (1 week / #23 peak) 24 [10] Michele - Vie d’uscita [16-11-8-4-2-1-3-10-24] (9 weeks / #1 peak) 25 [NE] overpass feat. Nieve Ella - Fall In Love [25] (1 week / #25 peak) 26 [39] Movements - Pulse [39-26] (2 weeks / #26 peak) 27 [NE] Angie - Notte Malinconia [27] (1 week / #27 peak) 28 [NE] Stand Atlantic - NEXT2U [28] (1 week / #28 peak) 29 [NE] As December Falls + Solence - Nervous [29] (1 week / #29 peak) 30 [NE] Taylor Swift - Patient Zero [30] (1 week / #30 peak) 31 [22] Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS [34-13-15-17-22-31] (6 weeks / #13 peak) 32 [15] Against The Current - Always You & I [24-8-9-5-11-15-32] (7 weeks / #5 peak) 33 [25] Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [23-29-21-25-33] (5 weeks / #21 peak) 34 [19] Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love [17-6-10-19-34] (5 weeks / #6 peak) 35 [18] Chxrry - Hall of Fame [18-25-18-35] (4 weeks / #18 peak) 36 [NE] Cherry Bomb - Crash! [36] (1 week / #36 peak) 37 [24] Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious [34-29-6-2-4-6-7-11-14-20-24-37] (12 weeks / #2 peak) 38 [16] Remember Monday - Attention [18-12-18-12-13-16-38] (7 weeks / #12 peak) 39 [20] KY Kelly - Saturday Night [24-3-9-14-20-39] (6 weeks / #3 peak) 40 [NE] LØLØ feat. Ella Red - delusional darling [40] (1 week / #40 peak) Goodbyexx [23] Beartooth - Eyes Closed [13-5-2-2-1-3-12-23-xx] (8 weeks / #1 peak) xx [27] Slayyyter - brand new chanel$ [24-7-5-5-7-13-18-27-xx] (8 weeks / #5 peak) xx [28] Valencia Grace - Guillotine [40-11-9-5-3-1-3-6-10-19-28-xx] (11 weeks / #1 peak) xx [29] INFINITE - The Chaser [29-xx] (1 week / #29 peak) xx [30] Devon Again - cherry cola [30-xx] (1 week / #30 peak) xx [31] Stand Atlantic - LUCID [17-3-1-4-7-22-31-xx] (7 weeks / #1 peak) xx [32] ADÉLA - Ain’t In LA [20-16-23-33-34-38-26-32-xx] (8 weeks / #16 peak) xx [33] Gen and the Degenerates - Hotter On The Internet [23-23-33-xx] (3 weeks / #23 peak) xx [35] daine - Love Love (Love Love) [38-xx-36-xx-24-35-xx] (4 weeks / #24 peak) xx [36] VOILÀ - Hibernate [36-xx] (1 week / #36 peak) xx [37] Madonna - Danceteria [11-9-5-7-15-27-34-xx-14-17-30-37-xx] (11 weeks / #5 peak) xx [38] KATSEYE - Animal [6-6-7-10-12-22-34-38-xx] (8 weeks / #6 peak) xx [40] MUNA - Eastside Girls [16-20-21-28-40-xx] (5 weeks / #16 peak)
-
SUBMISSIONS: Songs Multichart #1071
Top 40 Tracks: 02/10/202601 - XO - Stacey (Take Me Higher) 02 - South Arcade - F.A.M.O.U.S 03 - Cara Delevigne - Crazy, Baby 04 - Bea Miller - drunk enough 05 - Florence Road - 7563 06 - Sugababes - Ghost 07 - Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria 08 - Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades 09 - Fat Dog - Call It What You Want 10 - CHVRCHES - Roses 11 - Kasabian - NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS 12 - Florrie - Magic For a While 13 - Florrie - Catch You If You Fall 14 - The Warning - Bite My Tongue 15 - Say Now - Met my match 16 - Dove Cameron - When In Rome 17 - Feeder - When We Fall 18 - Haute & Freddy - Touch Touch 19 - push baby - Every time I think about you baby, I hate it, you blow my mind 20 - LØLØ - pretty little wreck 21 - Wasia Project - Vogue 22 - NERIAH - Salt in the Wound 23 - Annalisa con Madame - Amica 24 - Michele - Vie d'uscita 25 - overpass feat. Nieve Ella - Fall In Love 26 - Movements - Pulse 27 - Angie - Notte Malinconia 28 - Stand Atlantic - NEXT2U 29 - As December Falls + Solence - Nervous 30 - Taylor Swift - Patient Zero 31 - Stand Atlantic - EDGE OF VEGAS 32 - Against The Current - Always You & I 33 - Ashe - Stop The Wedding! 34 - Natalie Imbruglia - Beautiful Love 35 - Chxrry - Hall of Fame 36 - Cherry Bomb - Crash! 37 - Rebecca Black - Hot Wet Delirious 38 - Remember Monday - Attention 39 - KY Kelly - Saturday Night 40 - LØLØ feat. Ella Red - delusional darling
-
SoundClash: One Hit Wonders | #11
Tilting towards Christine and the Queens on this one! Years ago, I sent a quite naff (in retrospective) cover of ATC to BJSC which was essentially an identical song with a rent-a-rapper. So I do like the song, but 'Tilted' is gorgeous.
-
Danceteria • 2nd single (remix with Charli XCX)
It feels like quite the tumble from #4 to #15 from Tuesday to Wednesday... I get that the CD dump would have possibly put it up from #29 to #4, but surely even the original version's streams aren't so dead that it would have dropped 11 places in one day (from that height)? Even outside the Top 200 on Spotify, streams are usually not that far off the Top 100 - the Afterhours version is currently #182 on Apple Music's pop chart - the #200 on the main chart is #101 on pop, so at that ratio it's probably about #370 on the main streaming chart... But that's not taking into account the album version, which I imagine is still streaming vaguely ok (Confessions II is the #30 album on Apple, implying that people are probably streaming that album as a whole, including 'Danceteria'). I doubt the figures will be as good on Spotify, but 11 spots feels like a particularly steep drop in one day for a song where the streams aren't exactly dead in the water! Has anyone seen the Tuesday mids by any chance? Could it be possible that it was the 4th highest seller on Tuesday instead (which might have lifted it up to #10 or something)?
-
Zara Larsson - Blue Moon
It sounds like it should have been a single already to me! I don't think it really matters how long the album has been out these days, it's difficult to engineer a hit pre or post album! This sounds like more of a hit than 'Crush', and I guess they would have gone with this at that time if it wasn't so similar to 'Midnight Sun'!
-
CHVRCHES - Roses
This is excellent, has been stuck in my head all day! The song reminds me of something from the 80's or 90's I think, but I'm struggling to pin down what.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
A fan that can't afford to buy multiple versions of the same song (or even any, if they're subscribed to a streaming service) is no less of a fan than one who buys every version going! (Though I hope you just misused the word 'true' there, and you don't actually mean the measure of being a true fan is buying every version going 🤣)
-
Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)
Yeah, I think they really got the structure perfect with the album version! This is essentially a solo Sarah version but with the verses/choruses on shuffle (I think, it sounded like only Sarah to me, but the vocal mixing seems a little odd... Even the "I remember living the dream" bits sound like they've been faffed around with, when they were perfect before really!)... I think it would have worked better keeping the structure the same as before, but maybe that's just because we're so familiar with the original as you say!
-
XMAS ● Amazon Music Original
Apple have it at #8 on their Christmas Hits playlist and #48 on their Essential Christmas playlist. I think Essential Christmas is the big one for Apple, as Leona is #14 on that one and always does much better on Apple than Spotify where her playlisting is FAR worse (though Leona's actually #1 on Apple's Christmas Hits playlist, so maybe they're both similar in terms of listeners as I could swear Leona normally goes Top 10 on Apple!). I think this bodes well for Kylie at least charting reasonably well on Apple, Amazon is probably a shoe in for decent support, so that's a good chunk of the battle... I doubt Spotify will be as generous though 🤣 1) Spotify are notoriously petty when it comes to supporting artists who have had exclusives elsewhere (every Amazon exclusive Christmas track ever... Taking forever to get back on board with Taylor Swift after she pulled everything from streaming etc) 2) Spotify tend to be more US focused... And 'XMAS' was only really a hit in the UK
-
Girls Aloud - Out of Control (Deluxe Reissue: Blue Vinyl, Picture Disc & 3CD)
Was it ever confirmed anywhere that 'Rolling Back the Rivers in Time' was planned to be a single, or was that just a rumour? If it was the latter, I think we have confirmation now that a single release was intended at some point in time. 🤣 (Track 5 on Disc 2 being 'Rolling Back the Rivers in Time [James Reynolds Unreleased Single Mix]')